The Place We Call Home

Maine held his head in his hands, feeling a sharp pain in his head. He shook it off though and looked at the neko. "huh..? I wonder what happened?" maine said. He felt pity for the neko, and picked her up. She was unconscious and looked as if she had just been mauled by something. Maine was the one to do it, but he didnt remember doing it at all. He looked for onyx. "Onyx!" he called

"this neko screamed and.. I have no idea what happened." maine admitted. Sigma saw the whole thing and he had a terrified look on his face.He coughed a few times trying to get onyx attention and he gestured towards maine. He didnt want to say anything, knowing maine would deny it and probably be mad at him

"no idea." maine said. "I saw her hiding and then... I... I dont know what happened after.. I got a hell of a headache and when I looked back at her she was.. like that."

"I guess she was scared of me.. she came out from hiding in a plant and she was begging me not to hurt her.."

Shortly after the neko woke up. She jumped up and hid behind a tree. "w-who are you?"

A P.C. flew up to onyx and snarled. It had a really dark voice. It growled. It looked at them. "So which one of you attacked her?"

Maine's ears went back, ~oh god did I do that?~ he thought. He stayed quiet.

It looked at maine suspiciously. "you did it!" the P.C. growled. The P.C. went low to the ground and it glowed for a moment then transformed into a large cobra. ~interesting. So the P.C. it's self uses its own power.. hm. must be related to riley since it can transform~ maine though. Maine growled at the P.C. "go away!" he snarled. The snake hissed and it slowly started coiling around them 
(thought*)

The cobra's hood was spread. It was about to strike at maine, and it did, but right before sigma instinctively protected maine and had maine break both of its fangs. It shrieked in pain. The neko came out from the tree running. She climbed over the snakes body and gently grabbed the snakes head, stroking it gently. "Are you ok?" she said, worried. She looked mad at maine. "Stop hurting him!" she growled. Maine let out a hiss at the neko. The neko seemed scared. The P.C heard maine's hiss and growled. It looked up and it's fangs grew back quickly. It seemed furious at him. The snake striked at him again, venom dripping from it's fathis ngs. Maine jumped out of the way, and then turned and hit the creature hard in the eye. The snake screeched again and now seemed to be crying from it's hurt eye. "stop it! Both of you!" the neko begged, almost wanting to cry. The snake looked at the neko. It returned to the form of a P.C. and climbed into her arms. "Sorry... but.. they hurt you and.. " The P.C. said. "It's ok that he hurt me... but now I'm better it doesnt matter now does it?" she said. The P.C. sighed and gave a small nod. "come on lets go find North.." he said, turning away and beginning to go.

Maine looked at them. "Who's North?"

The girl looked at him. "He's my big brother. And this is he P.C. -" she said but the P.C. cut her off. "Sh! They dont need to know about us" it whispered.

Maine thought a minute. ~North doesnt sound at all like a name... Maybe North is the start of her brother's agent name?~ he thought. "Hey you would be talking about an agent would you?" 
(fangs*)

"North Dakota is my big brother, and Im his twin sister, South Dakota.... Who are you?"she said, ignoring onyxs hissing

Maine gave a small nod. The neko and the p.c ran away. Maine decided to head back to the base shortly after onyx had left. And suddenly he was shocked to see what he found crawl across the ground. He chased it and grabbed it by the tail. It was the creature he carried it back to base

Onyx explained, "Me, Maine and Chel went out to look for that creature so we could put it back in It's cage, but we ran into another neko.... And this happened.."

Maine walked in, holding the creature. "got it."

The creature just sat upside down arms crossed. "so is this gonna be a new habit of you guys holding me like this all the time?" it asked. Theta snarled angrily at it when he saw it, waking up tex

Users who are viewing this thread

Back