✥The Path From Fayland✥ (LOOKING FOR NEW ROLEPLAYERS TO JOIN!)

Everyone, Nami sent you all a message with the website, correct?

She will be back in a few moments, while you're waiting, make an account and become familliar with the other characters!

MandaMae338 said:
Everyone, Nami sent you all a message with the website, correct?
She will be back in a few moments, while you're waiting, make an account and become familliar with the other characters!
Got my account created and now I think I know what I am doing lol.

Alright! I believe everyone (who's online) is registered now, I approved all the requests. 
The two members who aren't online can jump in later ^^

Do you guys thinks we should leave the thread open for more people to join if they want even after we've started..or should we close it?

Well Just wondering ummm why did you make a website for the rp just wondering why you didn't just post it on here.I'm curious,but i have to agree the website looks good

I think you should keep the thread open. However, those that wish to join after will create a queue. Then, when the queue has five or six people, you can let them create a second group of their own that can venture after our group. This is just a suggestion that I've seen on some other RPs.

Xynia1998 said:
Well Just wondering ummm why did you make a website for the rp just wondering why you didn't just post it on here.I'm curious,but i have to agree the website looks good
Just because it would be much easier to access background info and character profiles because it will take all of us some time to get aquanted with who everyone is.

Yes, Nami made it and it looks amazing!

Xynia1998 said:
Oh, well it's just nice having everything organized and having all the profiles for everyone neatly there. It'll be nice when we have new minor characters that appear and enemies so we can add them to the website. I'll update regularly. ^^

And thanks! ^^

We'll start it out there and see how it works, if it sucks and everyone hates it we can always switch back here xD

Let's experiment a little~ ^^ 
Oh, I'm ready when everyone else is :o  

[QUOTE="Lysander Priest]I think you should keep the thread open. However, those that wish to join after will create a queue. Then, when the queue has five or six people, you can let them create a second group of their own that can venture after our group. This is just a suggestion that I've seen on some other RPs.

[/QUOTE]
Oh, that sounds like a good idea!

Well, it seems to me that everyone is ready to start, so all you need to do now is make the RP thread in the Fantasy/Supernatural forum space.

[QUOTE="Lysander Priest]Well, it seems to me that everyone is ready to start, so all you need to do now is make the RP thread in the Fantasy/Supernatural forum space.

[/QUOTE]
did you go to the website nami made?

[QUOTE="Lysander Priest]Yep, I was the first one to register, save for you and Nami herself.

[/QUOTE]
okay, we will be doing the roleplay on there. It says your profile is notcomplete though, so add the photo of your character for your avatar ^.^

[QUOTE="Lysander Priest]Oops, sorry. There, it should be completed now.

[/QUOTE]
i hate to be a pain, but could you make your avatar your character so that the other members can recognize you by it?

I'm sorry!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back