News The Nyte Life: Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really like the important posts feature! Good idea.

Also looking forward to the character database! eee

[QUOTE="CRiTiCAL ERR0R]I'm just gonna... excuse me while I happily roll around.

[/QUOTE]
Does it excite you so much that we're gonna vote towards our deaths?

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Brianna Ackerman]You guys work so hard to keep the site current and looking awesome. I feel kinda guilty that I'm here just enjoying it while y'all are working hard on it. I wish I could do more to help, but y'all are doing great! Keep up your fantastic jobs! :)

[/QUOTE]
I agree. I'm unable to pitch in for donations yet, but I wish there was more I could do, or offer, to this site. Everyone else is so amazing, and here I am. ;v;

[QUOTE="The Dark Wizard]Well what part of it made you love us :D

[/QUOTE]
the fact you exist. °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°

Yunn said:
Does it excite you so much that we're gonna vote towards our deaths?
Possiburu. I kinda need to see the layout of Quest Log threads first. But its a BIG possibility. I like this Quest Log concept a lot, and I wouldn't mind promoting it.

The important post feature seems pretty useful. Now I won't have to put in Size 7 font "LOOK AT THIS" xD

This is going to be great, I thank you from the bottom of my heart for working so much and so hard to make things so much even more enjoyable for us.

Manah said:
I agree. I'm unable to pitch in for donations yet, but I wish there was more I could do, or offer, to this site. Everyone else is so amazing, and here I am. ;v;
Of course there is! For one easy payment of your soul, you could apply to be a Helper! Helpers are ambassadors of the site, and they get to run cool community events and find content to put in the Newsletter.

Go apply! Helper Application

CRiTiCAL ERR0R] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/1-the-dark-wizard/ said:
@The Dark Wizard[/URL], quick question because I may be derping. Is the Important Posts feature accessible right now?
Inside of rps for the creator yes.

Quite nice, quite nice. Good work everyone. I was just thinking today about how advanced of a forum RPN is overall. Thanks for all the hard work, staff.

[QUOTE="The Dark Wizard]Inside of rps for the creator yes.

[/QUOTE]
llmB5DK.png

welian said:
Of course there is! For one easy payment of your soul, you could apply to be a Helper! Helpers are ambassadors of the site, and they get to run cool community events and find content to put in the Newsletter.
Go apply! Helper Application
Thanks for the offer! I have a question about the examples box: ("Please insert examples of why you think you'd be a good helper. URLs of existing content preferred.") I'm not too sure about what this is referring to?

[QUOTE="CRiTiCAL ERR0R]
llmB5DK.png

[/QUOTE]
Mark a post as important first. Look under a post in a thread you own.

[QUOTE="The Dark Wizard]Mark a post as important first. Look under a post in a thread you own.

[/QUOTE]
This is in my own thread, btw.

B33msjq.png

I have some questions about this update. RpN has been acting really strangely on my computer, and I don't know if it's the website doing this as a result of the update, or my computer. I can't put prefixes on posts for some reason, and I can't use the menu above the text box when posting, like changing the alignment of my text or putting in smilies. Every time I click a button on that, it just says javascript:void(null) or something like that in the bottom left of my screen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back