News The Nyte Life: Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Manah said:
Thanks for the offer! I have a question about the examples box: ("Please insert examples of why you think you'd be a good helper. URLs of existing content preferred.") I'm not too sure about what this is referring to?
Basically, anything you've posted on the site that you think indicates you'd be a good helper - a tutorial you wrote, a roleplay where you helped a player out, discussions that you contributed to, newbies that you've greeted, etc. Community is what makes RPN special, and contributing to the community is how users help out the site.

I'd like to suggest another feature for creators! "@everyone" would be great for tagging all the RPers in a thread, like on discord. This would be much less annoying since only creators would be allowed to do so.

waifu said:
I'd like to suggest another feature for creators! "@everyone" would be great for tagging all the RPers in a thread, like on discord. This would be much less annoying since only creators would be allowed to do so.
If you have a suggestion for improving the site, the best way to share it is create a new thread under the Site Questions & Information forum and tag it with the "Suggestion" tag. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Kloverdesu said:
I have some questions about this update. RpN has been acting really strangely on my computer, and I don't know if it's the website doing this as a result of the update, or my computer. I can't put prefixes on posts for some reason, and I can't use the menu above the text box when posting, like changing the alignment of my text or putting in smilies. Every time I click a button on that, it just says javascript:void(null) or something like that in the bottom left of my screen.
I'd recommend trying to clear your cache/cookies. We've had a couple of downtimes recently but that sounds like that might be a personal computer issue. If you still have problems after that, then I'd recommend heading over to the site questions & information forum for help.

okay at least i know where most of my rps are gonna be shoved lol. You guys keep on being epic and im gonna go back o my poem im gonna make.

welian said:
Basically, anything you've posted on the site that you think indicates you'd be a good helper - a tutorial you wrote, a roleplay where you helped a player out, discussions that you contributed to, newbies that you've greeted, etc. Community is what makes RPN special, and contributing to the community is how users help out the site.
Thanks, this was insightful.

Ooh, I'm liking this so far. Important posts~ *-*

Also, as a general note - we do appreciate each and every user on RpN. :)

All of us (users, helpers, and staff) help make the site what it is, and every post put up shows that. We each do a share to make RpNation the Nation of Creation.

So yeah! If you have a minute, help another user - they'll appreciate it. Be good to each other. Share the love.

Apply to be a helper <3

//This concludes the inspirational PSA I accidentally made.

@Manah

Meredith said:
Ooh, I'm liking this so far. Important posts~ *-*
Also, as a general note - we do appreciate each and every user on RpN. :)

All of us (users, helpers, and staff) help make the site what it is, and every post put up shows that. We each do a share to make RpNation the Nation of Creation.

So yeah! If you have a minute, help another user - they'll appreciate it. Be good to each other. Share the love.

Apply to be a helper <3

//This concludes the inspirational PSA I accidentally made.

@Manah
Thank you for the suggestion Meredith. @welian beat you there though, haha. Nevertheless, I appreciate your advice, and I have since applied. (Ɔ˘⌣˘)(˘⌣˘)˘⌣˘ C)

Deadkool said:
How can I access the Nyte Life Aesthetic?
It's not out quite yet. This update is rather large, and it going to come out in parts. The bits of the Nyte Life update that are out so far are mentioned in this thread - but don't fret, there's more to come!

Manah said:
Thank you for the suggestion Meredith. @welian beat you there though, haha. Nevertheless, I appreciate your advice, and I have since applied. (Ɔ˘⌣˘)(˘⌣˘)˘⌣˘ C)
@welian you ninja'd me. Nyaaaah <3

635787550977653630273730233_1d3.png

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaall aboard the hype train!

[QUOTE="CRiTiCAL ERR0R]This is in my own thread, btw.
B33msjq.png

[/QUOTE]
Can you send me a link and I'll verify permissions / check for an error in my logic.

[QUOTE="The Dark Wizard]Important Posts has been fixed!

[/QUOTE]
King + Dwiz post in the same thread. Apocalypse. ;)

Edit: I guess it would take Ghan for fullblown apocalypse. We are close though. *shamelessly pads the mythos*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back