News The Nyte Life: Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE="King Kovifor]I shouldn't be that well known to cause an apocolypse. I don't even RP!

[/QUOTE]
OBEY THE MYTHOS

IF THE APOCOLYPSE HAS COME, IT IS EVERY MAN FOR HIMSELF. I OBEY NO RULES.

But seriously, the important post mistake was one of the dumbest i have done in a long time. Lol

[QUOTE="King Kovifor]I shouldn't be that well known to cause an apocolypse. I don't even RP!

[/QUOTE]
Indeed. Sometimes it is all about what one isn't. *gives spooky eyes and waves hands dramtically.

[QUOTE="King Kovifor]IF THE APOCOLYPSE HAS COME, IT IS EVERY MAN FOR HIMSELF. I OBEY NO RULES.
But seriously, the important post mistake was one of the dumbest i have done in a long time. Lol

[/QUOTE]
Pshhh. You do all the other stuff well. Keep up the good work! You are appreciated.

[QUOTE="The Dark Wizard]The better question is if you are cheating me and the rest of @The Administration.
Every moderator belongs to us :D !

[/QUOTE]
Sunkissed said:
I would never cheat on you, administration-chan~
I hope you didn't sign any contracts in blood. Those soul contracts can be a real drag.

here[/URL] and the rules that must be followed (including the message format for voting).
This part makes me so so so happy! It sounds like the perfect place for a DnD adventure based RP that moves away from the strictly dice based system that is DnD. Where players get to vote on where they go next rather than having to just pick a pathway for them to follow! And it really helps open plot storylines where the Creator could ask for plot input and then pick some favorite ideas and everyone votes on something interesting to do!

Personally, I've always had a hard time making point A to point Z rps with every possible detail filled out beginning to end for an RP which lead to many many just plain dying out. But in the same instances, I've reached out to players in the RP for ideas to help keep the RP moving. So this just makes me giddy with excitement because of the collaboration that it will bring to an RP and really make it feel like it's "everyone's RP" rather than just "-user's- RP" in which we partake... I dunno, I just like the way that sounds! :) Cause I know everyone's had to have had an instance where they're like... *reads plot story* Omg! It would be so cool if *random idea* could happen or be part of this story! *yet feels to shy to offer idea to creator for fear of upsetting person* ....I've certainly felt this way... cause I don't want to sound like I'm insulting anyone's idea or anything.... -_- ;;

Good. My eyes were like. Totally fallin' out with how bright the site is. Literally, on the floor! Right now!

Unlike some wannabe overlords. Real ones don't need eyes, and therefor. Don't even need a dark theme.

Still totally awesome.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back