[The Murder Game Series] OOC Section

Its a special kind of camera. They are small and they can attach to shit.

I'm moving out of the weird part of youtube now.

[QUOTE="Willow Blackthorn]I still wanna know who I'm paired with. As I'm super excited to begin!

[/QUOTE]
Hm, I'd suggest pairing up with people who don't have a partner. Btw, when I say "pair up" I mean it's the people you'll first be interacting with during the RP event. It's your job to remember 'em!

There's gonna be a lot of references in this, aren't there? Such as...

Obligatory "Aren't you a little short for a stormtrooper?"

Obligatory "Shot first."

Obligatory "I know."

Obligatory "wookie noise."

Darkangel666 said:
I interact with the ghost of Kit Fisto (Cuz hes 6 feet under) and commander Wolfe
-_- fisto is not dead. This universe he left when Ole Palp attacked them. He hid from planet to planet for years before getting caught.

[QUOTE="La Muerte]
-_- fisto is not dead. This universe he left when Ole Palp attacked them. He hid from planet to planet for years before getting caught.

[/QUOTE]
What if he was actually killed in Order 66 and what's happening in the roleplay is actually just a dream that he is having while he dies?

2spooky4me

SuperChocoMilk said:
What if he was actually killed in Order 66 and what's happening in the roleplay is actually just a dream that he is having while he dies?
2spooky4me
Fuck some inception shit going on

SuperChocoMilk said:
2spooky4me
217.gif

Whelp, good night. Thank you for the important addition to the RP. People will flock to this thread like moths flocking to a street lamp.

See, this is why I shouldn't stay up until 5 am.

So I got told I should post a thing here about who I'd like to play as in this RP, and like anyone who spent too much time subjecting themselves to Blizzard's RTS plots, I of course went with

Tychus Findlay (Starcraft 1&2)

He's a criminal! A space criminal! Who is trapped in a huge, bulky metal suit that can't be removed under penalty of exploding death because it's easier to keep a leash on him that way! Except he won't be such a huge... personality, to put it politely. I'd obviously tone him down a bit because he's a bit rude. Also the suit would be more of an encumbrance than anything because he is seriously trapped in it. Space criminal! Woo!

TychusFindlay_SC2_Head5.jpg

Also hi people!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back