[The Murder Game Series] OOC Section

[QUOTE="Reaper Jack]I see what you did there. We have an otaku in the room. *Much hugs*

[/QUOTE]
I'm not THAT much of an otaku....maybe....kinda....fine I'm an OTAKU!!!!!!!!

^_^

[QUOTE="Willow Blackthorn]I'm not THAT much of an otaku....maybe....kinda....fine I'm an OTAKU!!!!!!!!
^_^

[/QUOTE]
Is it weird I'm Asian and I don't have even the slightest interest in anime/manga. D:

IGGY!

[QUOTE="Willow Blackthorn]Good morning everyone!
For the starwars people:

o810.jpg

For the anime people!

good-morning_o_1995995.jpg

[/QUOTE]

Guys! I need some suggestions! I have started a youtube channel, but i'm not sure what I want to record first, I've got the following games downloaded on my pc.

Minecraft

Skyrim

Neverwinter Nights 2

and Flyff

@Willow Blackthorn, I have a youtube Chanel too! *Youtuber high five*

From the games you've stated, Id record minecraft and Skyrim. Dont just play minecraft though, play minecraft hunger games. People prefer that more I think.

If you have a steam account though, I'd get Gmod and maybe JC2, they are dope games and people love them on the internets.

Akibahara said:
So, Billy, I'm curious: Should you go full-on female or does futanari work for you?
I just...I expect Aki to do this but...why damn it?!

Also; someone should come in as Rias Gremory. Just because beautiful redhead demons make everything better.

Rias_Gremory.jpg

Darkangel666 said:
@Willow Blackthorn, I have a youtube Chanel too! *Youtuber high five*
From the games you've stated, Id record minecraft and Skyrim. Dont just play minecraft though, play minecraft hunger games. People prefer that more I think.

If you have a steam account though, I'd get Gmod and maybe JC2, they are dope games and people love them on the internets.
I dont have a steam account, and I do the hunger games but my net is to slow as of late, I was thinking of doing a modded suvival on mc, and then hunger games through out, we should record together sometime! :3

[QUOTE="Willow Blackthorn]I dont have a steam account, and I do the hunger games but my net is to slow as of late, I was thinking of doing a modded suvival on mc, and then hunger games through out, we should record together sometime! :3

[/QUOTE]
Sounds good to me!

But seriously, you should make a steam account. Its got lots of free games and the discounts on weekends and on holidays are dope.

And gmod is like 2 dollars or euros, depending on where you are x3

Willow Blackthorn] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/5452-darkangel666/ said:
@Darkangel666[/URL]
I'll look into it when I get some money, I'm broke right now v.v" i'll message you my skype info yea?
Yeah, sure.

TheColourlessRainbow said:
Kasumi's suit lets her walk across walls, and hang from ceilings by her finger tips, and she's a master theft, so she's good at hacking and things. Is this all good? and not over powered?
That's fine, we need to ensure she can't hack everything, though!

Darkangel666 said:
Sounds good to me!
But seriously, you should make a steam account. Its got lots of free games and the discounts on weekends and on holidays are dope.

And gmod is like 2 dollars or euros, depending on where you are x3
Gmod is 10 bucks, also I have like 50+ games on steam so yeah I might start recording as well, I have so much shite

Also don't do minecraft, pls. It's so common that you would probably be completely ignored due to the larger channels out there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back