[The Murder Game Series] OOC Section

Houston huh? I went through Houston airport on my way back to London from Honolulu; was there for 15 hours in all; boring as hell except for the airport diner and laughing at all the guys dressed up as cowboys; yes; I found that genuinely amusing, sorry.

Also; my grandmother developed a pilot fetish while we were waiting around; she wouldn't shut up about 'em; my dear old tottering 67-year old Gran was saying some very dirty things about 30-year old pilots in the middle of an American airport.

We're not really stereotypical Brits. You know?

[QUOTE="Reaper Jack]
We're not really stereotypical Brits. You know?

[/QUOTE]
I bet there's a cup of tea on your hand while you're saying that

[QUOTE="The Gil]I bet there's a cup of tea on your hand while you're saying that

[/QUOTE]
I despise tea. *Gets ready to get shot down in flames.*

[QUOTE="Reaper Jack]I despise tea. *Gets ready to get shot down in flames.*

[/QUOTE]
flamethrower-massacare-o.gif

[QUOTE="Willow Blackthorn]Well, not all of us wear cowboy hats and boots, i can't even find boots in my size haha.

[/QUOTE]
No of course not; I just thought it was funny to still see anyone who dressed like that in 2014. It just seemed off somehow; I don't mean any of that in an offensive way by the way; it's just my personal opinion. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh no lol it's fine, I laugh at the cow boys too. I'm not that easily offended. I went through heathrow airport in London on my trip to France and saw someone there that made me laugh to. They were a cross dresser, and you could tell, very masculine shoulders, very short airport security skirt and super frizzy hair with a bad attitude to match, reminded me of some one I know from plainview, tx.

[QUOTE="Willow Blackthorn]Oh no lol it's fine, I laugh at the cow boys too. I'm not that easily offended. I went through heathrow airport in London on my trip to France and saw someone there that made me laugh to. They were a cross dresser, and you could tell, very masculine shoulders, very short airport security skirt and super frizzy hair with a bad attitude to match, reminded me of some one I know from plainview, tx.

[/QUOTE]
My brain eyes of imagination. They're blinded!

Yeah...

I cant believe that I'm watching what I am.

Frikken people with metal detectors finding go pros in rivers. wtf

Users who are viewing this thread

Back