[The Murder Game Series] Murder III: Into the Stars!

The Master was surprised as a red-armored guard walked in, carrying some sort of energy weapon. Then all of the prisoners set free. It was a massive riot. She sprayed the fire extinguisher at the Royal Guard, shortly before realizing it was useless. "Come on, you two!" She said to the Doctor and Arya as she ran towards the armory. "We need to get to the armory!"

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @JayJay

Darkens said:
Gohan took this as a chance. He ran out towards the armory, and saw the guards. "Shit," Gohan muttered, then he thought a plan. "Hey plastic boys!" He yelled at them, running across the hall. "Your brains are plastic also!" He yelled again. Gohan kept running across the hall yelling insults. "I would fight you, but you would get your asses handed to you!" He yelled after laughing.
Gohan needed to get his sword... One way, or another.

Sent from... Eh, why bother?
One of the Stormtroopers left Aladeen, leaving two remaining, "Freeze!" He chased after Gohan, a barrage of laser fire dangerously zip-lined past him. I'd suggest getting rid of the Stormtrooper lest he hits you!

@Akibahara @Flaming Centurion

Sasuke used his ninja speed and slipped right passed th guards after nodding to Grievous. He looked around and quickly snatched up his Kusanagi sword. Then he noticed a set of four cylindrical items. He wondered for a sec and saw it said over head Grievous. He snatched them up and dashed back out most likely his speed madehim invisible to the guards and all they'd feel was the rush. He rolled a four lightsabers to Grievous and said "They had your name on them!"

@0okanra0o

Luka frowned when he sensed a powerful Duras in the area(duras is another word for demon) He had to protct Yuki at all costs he didn't care if he did betray his clan and his own kind Yuki was everything to him no matter what form she took.

MattieLee said:
Luka appeared from behind the trooper and snapped nis neck. He had come from a ventilation system above them Yuki stumbled out landing in the demon's arms who let him down. Luka sighed when he saw Aladeen he just wanted to get out off herehe hated people... "Yuki let's go we don't want Shuseii and the others worrying about you"
SNAP! One of the Stormtroopers fell slack, his neck grotesquely twisted to the side. He tried to breathe, but alas, his spinal cord, broken at such a delicate area, did not permit him air. He thrashed and convulsed, choking to death as the final Stormtrooper gasped, "Blasted rebel!" He bore his rifle at his mid-section, firing a barrage of laser fire at Luke and Yuki!

Akibahara said:
One of the Stormtroopers left Aladeen, leaving two remaining, "Freeze!" He chased after Gohan, a barrage of laser fire dangerously zip-lined past him. I'd suggest getting rid of the Stormtrooper lest he hits you!
Gohan laughed, and did a flip onto the storm trooper. He then snapped his neck, and took his blaster. Gohan yelled at the other one. "Look, he got his ass whooped!" "Hell yes!" Gohan shouted, taking aim.

Bombielonia said:
"You there! Are those women to be sold as personal guards? I require some!" Aladeen asked, how rude! But it almost seemed as if it was something very typical, to him, at least.
@JustanotherRPer
Akibahara said:
“3...”
The Stormtroopers didn't notice Juno's voice in the intercom, many were scattered around, too busy trying to fight off fires.

“2...”

… A royal Imperial guard came in, decked out in a royal red robe, idly swinging a dual-bladed red lightsaber. His eyes scanned the prison cells, ensuring NO ONE escaped...

RoyalGuard.jpg

“1...”

Beep!

All the prison gates swung open, all 100,000 cells, holding political and war-time prisoners, were finally free of the Empire's grasp! Or dead, very dead. Your cell door creeked open as well, the royal Imperial guard sprung into action. A lone former Rebel Admiral, freed from his cell, tried to tackle him – only to get a nice swing toward the neck, his head falling slack from his shoulders, cauterized thanks to the super-heated lightsaber.

Oh shit, he was looking at you.

Worse, you have no weapons!

BOOOOOOOM!

An explosion discharged nearby, an electronically wired pipe line blew up in a hiss of smoke and fire, killing off four Stormtroopers, and temporarily blinding the Royal Guard. Damn it, you need to run, now!

Juno's voice buzzed in, “You need to head toward the armory. It's merely a few corridors down! Be careful. Click the buzzer once you're there and I'll respond!”

You had your goal: Head to the armory, get your crap, and go.

Lucky for you, a massive riot was in play...
JustanotherRPer said:
The Master was surprised as a red-armored guard walked in, carrying some sort of energy weapon. Then all of the prisoners set free. It was a massive riot. She sprayed the fire extinguisher at the Royal Guard, shortly before realizing it was useless. "Come on, you two!" She said to the Doctor and Arya as she ran towards the armory. "We need to get to the armory!"
@JustanotherRPer @JayJay

JustanotherRPer said:

Panic slowly settled in as all doors opened and she was suddenly exposed to the dangers outside.

She looked to all the others escaping, then to the red guard and then back to the doctor.

Arya nodded when the Master told them to run.

"I'm staying close to you two!"

She didn't like to admit it, but she was pretty much useless without Needle.

Arya needed the guidance of the Doctor and Rose.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

o0Kanra0o said:
"This is quite interesting if I do say..." The demon said with a smirk as he pondered on what he should attempt to do. He could try to escape from here, but something told him that wouldn't be the smartest thing to do. He hadn't even realized why he was brought here yet. That should always come first. He needed to get to the bottom of this.
Sebastion would discover the prison door swung ajar, a massive riot was in play, Stormtroopers and prisoners fought tooth-and-nail across the futuristic expanse of the Death Star. Many of your compatriots ran, fought, or... well, ran, toward an armory.

Bombielonia said:
"It is Hormon, helllooo? From Hairy-Potter?" He frowned. "I wrote the fucking plot?! Don't you watch -.. Ugh, you falafel brains."

[media]

[/media]
The Stormtrooper couldn't respond 'cuz he's about to die. ):

Bombielonia said:

[media]

[/media]
"You have more anger issues than my previous four wives, red man."

Aladeen took his chance as soon as he noticed the trooper was distracted. "Lolololololo-.." That was his battlecry as he rushed straight haead, towards the armory..- Or well, after a phew corridors down ahead. He avoided every bit of fight.. He usually had his woman guard do the job. Of killing.

When he had finally reached the armory..

article-2106249-11E96442000005DC-953_634x473.jpg

He also took a revolver and handed it to his cowboy friend, @Cressy. "Here, in-bred cowboy. This should come in handy. I sadly could not find a rightful whip for your kinky Aladeen later on."

After giving his friend a revolver he took a golden magnum for himself, grinning like an idiot.

He went to the buzzer, buzzing.

@Akibahara

"Hormons; I am reporting in."​

Billy the Kid

"Why damn Sir ya got some moves like me! You sure are one sophisticated sirreee! Not like those nÏggas, makin all dem drum noises with they mouth and singin' wit' dey tounges!"

Billy looked left and right like a crazy heroin addict, as the man with the big ol' chin-doo gave him his revolver he was panting like a dog from happiness.

"WOOOOWWIIEEE now I dun' get to kill all em' nÏggas properly!"

He looked at the man's gold revolver and sniffed it

"Eyy is that some real gold Mr. Chindoo!? Also what's ya name Mr?"

"Mine's Billy, have you been calling your wiener Aladeen, and me wiener!? I call mah wiener Abraham! Because when ever the ladies ride me like mah horse BILLY, they receive a presidential inauguration. WOOOH Let's go kill some wild nÏggas Mister!"

Billy continued to gangnam style all hyped up on shooting I'm uncultured down and getting Aladeen some new slaves so they can do all the harvesting for oranges and
watermelons.

"I wanna get me a wild lady monkey! So she can make me some fine cotton suits!"

Sebastian didn't hesitate to take off to the armory as well. perhaps he could find something useful to wield, yes, he would need to have something to defend himself with; not that he needed anything. He was a demon, however, for some reason, since he wasn't on Earth anymore, his powers were weakened. This was probably due to the fact that he was separated from his Contract Owner.

@Reaper Jack

... Since I missed his post ...

The Imperial Guardsman couldn't do much against the power of Saber, he fell backward, groaning as he struggled to sit up, his back was broken. He couldn't move. All he could do now was die. He was useless to the Empire. Weak. Worthless. He twitched his barely working eye as shrink! ... Saber slit his throat with his lightsaber, his vision darkened as she took his weapon in tow...

The duo looked down the hall at the carnage these Stormtroopers were taking part in, as Sejuani growled like Voli.

"Well...I suppose we may be forced to fight...Voli!"

Volibear kicked his two hind paws back with a snort. Sejuani pointed her finger forward.

"Charge!"

As Kriegs continues laying down he hears an explosion and that's when it happens. He starts screaming in pain as a stormtrooper comes to see whats happening Krieg rushes the door with his left arm and breaks the door down on top of the stormtrooper. He screams "TIME TO PLAY." Another stormtrooper trys to contain Krieg but Krieg grabs the troopers head and crushes the troopers head in with his helmet on. As the storm trooper dreams with his last breath Kriegs sane self is able to take back over as he tells the his crazy side "if you kill one more innocent soul I will end it for both of us" his crazy side responds aloud, " GET OUT GET OUT" and kriegs sane self knows that means ok and then he continues towards the explosion not running into any more people. Then he hears a voice with directions to help him so he follows them he was told the first person he might meet up with was a "man with power armor" Krieg thought to himself " Great hopefully not the dueches Hyperion who took my wife and daughter from me and made me the monster I am. I also need to find my weapon they took"

((Waiting to interact with my partner know))

[QUOTE="La Muerte]Kit Fisto, laid in the bed of his cell counting footsteps of the cell guards. The men he fought with, protected, befriended years before. They caged him like an animal, and he was stir crazy. "Forty five steps, not bad the last guard did it in forty." He scoffed and stood up his old armor, a bounty hunter made it for him as a favor, clanked. He sensed something about to happen and slid his face mask on, leaving his dark brown eyes and blue tendrils the only thing showing.
Then out of no were there was an explosion, and as the sounds rang through the halls Kit force blasted the cell door out hearing a Stormtrooper cry out. As he began his way down the hall a song started playing in the background ( [media]

[/media] ) and Fisto force choked a stormtrooper pointing his blaster at the once Jedi. He tossed the stormtrooper down the hall knocking down three more. He fought a small group of the annoying bastards before looking for where they took his light sabers.[/QUOTE]
Your lightsabers were firmly kept at the armory- a few of the survivors made it there already- however, they had to dispose of the Stormtroopers before they could make any... sudden movements toward their weapons. Kit Fisto, however, was a dangerous Jedi. Many of the Stormtroopers knew this, but alas, many were occupied by the sudden onslaught of incredibly pissed off political prisoners!

Perhaps this unit is damaged?

Legion turned away from the machine.

We cannot afford to wait- there is a high probability that the armoury has already been breached in the riot. Legion must secure his weaponry and omni-tool before they are taken by organics.

Legion emerged from his cell and briefly paused, watching the ebb and flow of battle, before selecting the path which seemed to offer least resistance. The unit broke into a run, swerving around or ducking between organics as they fought, following the intercom's instructions on reaching the armoury.

It was after clearing the main fight that Legion first met resistance- two stormtroopers and another organic dressed in red, lurking in the empty corridor. Legion rushed at them, calculating that he'd hold the advantage in such confined quarters.

Akibahara said:
Shirou dashed throughout a myriad of bloodshed across the battlefield, Stormtroopers pummeled prisoners, some killed just because. Whatever, right? A female, bruised and burnt, thanks to laser fire, yelped as she looked up at Shirou with such hurt, lonely eyes, "H-h-h-help..." PEW! A shot rang out from the distance, a carefully aimed shot burned a bright hole straight through her spinal cord, a thin red trail, shit, laser sights, began focusing on Shirou... oh, and you're merely a few yards away from the armory...
"Bastards...!" Shirou gritted his teeth angrily as he saw the female get hit in her spinal cord. Innocent people like her don't deserve to be dragged in this hellhole! Sacrificing his chance to safely make his way to the armory with relative ease, he did his best to avoid the laser sights on him as he approached the female. "Are you alright?! I got you! You'll be alright, I promise!" He said, hoping she was still alive.

When billy's new fried got his ass cheek's fried and he raised his hand's billy said

"Ya'll I'm uncultured monkeys ain't rapin' poor ALADEEN!!!!"

He shot the guard to finish him off since he was already dying

"Alright Aladeen ya behind is safe from these monkeys!"

@Bombielonia

Last edited by a moderator:
JayJay said:
Panic slowly settled in as all doors opened and she was suddenly exposed to the dangers outside.
She looked to all the others escaping, then to the red guard and then back to the doctor.

Arya nodded when the Master told them to run.

"I'm staying close to you two!"

She didn't like to admit it, but she was pretty much useless without Needle.

Arya needed the guidance of the Doctor and Rose.

@JustanotherRPer @JayJay
The Master reached the armory, the Doctor and Arya close behind her. She smiled when she saw the armory. So many weapons. So little time. She looked through the armory for something she could use. She grabbed something that she assumed was a type of blaster gun, a few things she recognized as being some sort of grenade, and... Wow! For whatever reason, they had her laser screwdriver! I'll just take that back. She grabbed it and hid it in her coat pocket quickly, not wanting the Doctor to suspect her true identity just yet. "Take what you need and let's go," She said to Arya and The Doctor. "It's only a matter of time before the guards come here."

JustanotherRPer said:

The Master saw a dim red laser sight in the far distance, another Imperial sniper. He trained his scope against her legs, grinning beneath his helmet as he pulled the trigger. PEW! A large, super-heated, super-charged, and super-- well, powerful, shot soared in the sky, a burning heat trailing it's movements, and if successful, The Master would feel an intense burning sensation erupt from her right leg, the blaster rifle hitting it's mark...

Jeremiah said:
Volibear roared at the red guard, charging him before Sejuani roughly pulled on a thick leash she had just put around the bear's neck. Voli whimpered quietly, before Sejuani shouted.
"Volibear, no! These...Piltover freaks have weakened you, you're in no shape to fight. Surely they've stored your powers in this armoury they speak of, so...mush!"

She legitimately felt pretty bad for him when she said that. Mush. It was what she had to do without her boar here. Voli gladly ran down the halls towards the armoury, though. He was wise enough to follow his better's orders.
Success! Since everyone, including your fellow compatriots, were all too busy fighting or dying, you and your pet bear found yourself in the midst of the armory in no time! :3

Darkens said:
Gohan laughed, and did a flip onto the storm trooper. He then snapped his neck, and took his blaster. Gohan yelled at the other one. "Look, he got his ass whooped!" "Hell yes!" Gohan shouted, taking aim.
SNAP! The Stormtrooper fell slack, his neck broken thanks to the powerful blonde-haired man! Trick is, do you know how to use a blaster rifle?

Gohan quickly ran into the armory and grabbed his sword. He stuck the blaster in the back of his shirt. He was ready to get out of the Hell hole known as the Death Star.

Verite said:
"Bastards...!" Shirou gritted his teeth angrily as he saw the female get hit in her spinal cord. Innocent people like her don't deserve to be dragged in this hellhole! Sacrificing his chance to safely make his way to the armory with relative ease, he did his best to avoid the laser sights on him as he approached the female. "Are you alright?! I got you! You'll be alright, I promise!" He said, hoping she was still alive.
Saber took note of a young Japanese man attempting to help an injured woman; being a knight; she could not ignore the situation and rushed over to him; standing over the pair; fully intending to protect them both from incoming fire; she knew her new lightsaber was capable of deflecting the superheated laser rounds the Imperial Trooper's guns discharged. She spoke to the man as she ran over.

"Do what you can for her; I'll cover you."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back