• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Mansion of Neko

Xena sighed after a few seconds of waiting. "Maybe I should just head home..I don't even have a reason to be here." She slung her backpack onto her shoulder and turned, starting to walk away when her ears twitched at the sound of the door opening. "Huh?"

"Hello! Welcome to the Mansion of Neko!, I've only been here for a day, but you can go to the front desk to sign yourself in."

After eating bits and pieces she could find, Paisley went back out into the common area. It looked like she wasn't the only new person here anymore. She observed them from afar, wondering if she should introduce herself or not. Her ear twitched from the kitchen when she heard them speak.

Her tail twitched slightly. "Um...yeah." She nodded at Aisling, then noticed Paisley standing a bit behind her. "Hi..?"

Paisley put her hand up in a half wave and smiled.

"
Hello." She took a step closer to Xena. "I'm Paisley. I only moved in here a couple of hours ago. Just thought I'd come over and say hello." She studied the girl head to tail for a brief moment.

Ritsuka gave a great sigh when the girl, Paisley, left the kitchen and went to greet MORE new people. She crawled out from under the table and watched quietly as they interacted. She was small and quiet, and just like her wolf nature, she was always in the background, in the shadows, never revealing herself, inspecting and observing before joining in with the affairs of others. She sniffed the air, taking in the new scents in the already foreign new home. It was only her second day there and she still didnt meet anyone else but Tanami. But being as shy as she was, she didnt mind.

Aurora had finally returned to the mansion and was in her room with Aphrodite. Her ears picked up the faint sound of a sneeze and she quickly poked her head out the door. "Bless you!" she yelled, hoping the source could hear her. After she finished her clothes, she picked the kitten up and made her way downstairs before sitting on a random one.

Aurora looked over the girl, a smile crossing her face before the stranger left. After sitting the kitten down, she stood up and finished descending the stairs. She went in search of where the girl went and frowned until she came to a room and saw her sitting down as well as another stranger in the corner. She leaned in the doorway and smiled looking at the girl. "I'm Aurora," she introduced herself as she walked into the room and sat in a nearby chair.

Smiling widely, Aurora sat back and looked at the guy. "I've got two questions for you. What's your name and why are you wearing those glasses inside?" she asked as complete curiosity filled her voice. She wrapped her fluffy tail around her waist as she looked at him, the smile never leaving her face.

Aurora watched intently then dropped her jaw slightly just as she felt Aphrodite jump in her lap. Petting the kitten gently, she tilted her head slightly, unable to look away. "Pretty," she said almost as if she were in a trans. A smile crept across her lips as her tail unraveled.

Aurora walked around the house in silence. She was looking for someone, but she didn't feel like answering questions. She looked around before her eyes fell on the one neko she had been searching for. Walking up to him, she smiled widely and said a simple, "Hello." @Akio

Akio has had a quiet few days in the mansion, he had been a bit busy but when he saw Aunora he couldnt help but smile. he always enjoyed talking to her and it was nice seeing her feeling better. "Hey." He said looking at her with his own smile. "Nice to see you." Today he was thinking about practicing his music.

"And you as well," she said simply. "I was thinking about going to get me a new guitar and I was...wanting to know...if...you wanted...to come...with me," she said, her confidence decreasing towards the end of the sentence. She couldn't help the blush that crossed her cheeks and she immediately looked down in an attempt to hide it.

'Well wasent she acting surprisingly shy, he actually found it pretty cute.' He thought to himself while he smiled and said. "Sure ill come, if you promise not to drag me this time." He said with a bit of a tease as he looked at her blushing face.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back