• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

The Magic Ring

"C'mon, I wanna show you things ... Let's go someplace you aren't used to. Let's go into Salem, take a bus to one of the suburbs and go swimming. Tell me what I can do for you, I want to make it wonderful." Ace needed to make him happier than he'd ever been. He wanted to. Plus he owed them both that peace of mind, considering how all this had started. He glanced nervously at the ring on Matthews finger. "Someplace perfect."

Matthew listened to everything that Ace was saying. "I'd love to see Salem." He'd never thought of visiting it before, but now he couldn't think of anything else. "I want to see your most favorite place in Salem." He said when Ace mentioned wanting to do what made Matthew happy. He was confused when Ace seemed nervous about the ring. He looked down at it, trying to see if something was wrong. "Anywhere is perfect if I'm with you." He told him.

Ace grinned, a little nervous about going someplace like Salem but desperately wnating to do something special. He looked over to Matthew "Cm'on. Now. Now, right now." Ace picks him up by the waist and places him standing in front of the couch, grabbing his hand. "There's a 9 o'clock bus around the corner, we can make it, c'mon!"

Matthew gasped when he was picked up. However, he felt that Ace's excitement was contagious. "Okay." He smiled wide. Then he followed him out of the apartment and to the bus. He never had done something more excited than a spur of the moment trip with Ace.

"I guess you probably aren't accustomed to public transport, huh?" Ace could feel his heart beat, and Matthew looked excited to say the very least. "We've got about a half hour ahead of us."

"Not really." Matthew said, looking up at Ace. "I've never really had a need to." His parents had always had a driver, or a car, and they gave him a car the day he got his license. He also tended to walk places if he could.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back