• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

The Magic Ring

Matthew smiled when asked if Ace could kiss him. "Of course you can." He said. He thought it was stupid that he asked. After all, he already admitted to loving him, he didn't care what Ace did.

Ace couldn't say anything, slowly losing control of his own body as he leant in for the kiss, teasing Matthew only a moment before fully meeting his lips with his own. The warmth and enthusiasm of the younger boy made him melt. "I'm sorry, little one..." He chuckles "it seems I just can't control myself with you." He murmurs quietly, staring kntl those dm blue eyes. "I want to know everything there is to know about you."

Matthew felt like time lasted forever before Ace finally kissed him. He leaned into it and wrapped his arms around Ace's neck, holding himself close. He opened his eyes when Ace pulled away and started to speak. "Ask me anything then." He said like it was obvious. He thought that was the only way to really know everything about someone.

Ace's eyes lingered adoringly on his beloved, estatic at the invitation to unlock what those blue eyes kept. "Mm, we'll take turns then.,.where are you from?"

Matthew didn't look away. He didn't want to. He liked just looking at Ace, as if he was going to memorize his face and everything about him. "I was born in New York, but dad started his company here so we moved when I was a baby." He told him. "Have you always lived here?" He asked him.

"The city?" He asks, genuinely curious. Ace always hoped to end up in NYC one day, but it wasn't realistic. "I grew Marblehead, that's a suburb about 40 minutes south, when my parents died I moved to Salem and got my own place. I guess that must have been, like... 5... Years ago? A little while after I started working for your parents I moved here, Salem was cheaper to live in and I loved it but the commute was expensive." Ace doesn't want Matthew to linger on really any of that. So he quickly asks "What are you always reading?"

Matthew shook his head at the first question. "Buffalo." He told him. He felt sad for Ace when he mentioned his parents dying. Then he asked about what he was reading. Part of him was confused for a moment. He had never really had a book at work, he'd been busy actually working, and the only time he remembered seeing outside of it was today. However, he brushed it off. "Lots of things. Stuff for classes, and stuff for fun." He read everything anything he could get his hands on.

"That's wonderful, I used to read like that... Do you have a favorite?" He asks quietly, noticing from Matthews face that he slipped in asking that how he did. Ace knows he has to be much more careful otherwise he will start noticing a pattern.

"Why don't you anymore?" Matthew asked, curious. Then he asked about favorites. "No..." Matthew shook his head. "I like every book in a different way." He added. He didn't think it was possible to have a favorite book.

"It was my mother who used to read to me, before I got into it myself. After she was gone I was working full time and going to school, so I had to drop a lot of hobbies." Ace says a bit forelornly, before smiling "That's wonderful. I love that way of thinking. So what's your plan? Do you think you're just going to inherit the company?"

Matthew felt even worse. 'i'm sure you'll find time to read again." He said quietly. He wanted him to be able to do things he liked. Then he asked about his plan. He shook his head. "Dad wants me to earn it. So I'm going to school for business and when I graduate, I'll take a management position because I have experience working for them and I'll work my way up. But I will take over if I'm ready when dad retires."

"Mm, I hope to. And That seems like a good way to go about that, I'm sure its nice to have that kind of security ahead of you."

Matthew shrugged. "I've never wanted to run the business." He mumbled. "I wanted to be a psychologist and help people, but I can't." His father had made it obvious from a young age his only option was to take over for him.

Matthew looked down. He wasn't sure he wanted to say, but something made it feel like he had to tell Ace everything. "Dad wouldn't let me study anything but business. He wouldn't pay for college unless I did. And I can't pay for it myself."

"Oh my god, I'm sorry..." Ace trails off, horrified that parents with the means to give their child the life they wanted would refuse. "Do you think you would try to go back to school once you have the company? It will be a while but you might be able to."

"It's okay." Matthew shrugged a bit. Then Ace mentioned going back. Matthew shook his head. "I've never thought about it, but I think it'll be too late by then." At least it felt like it would.

Ace was at a loss for words "I...I'm sorry. Let's now think about that right now. Let's just be together." He whispers, cautiously running his hands through Matthews hair.

Matthew relaxed when Ace's fingers moved through his hair. "Okay." For some reason it was really easy to just do what Ace wanted to. Like he fully agreed with everything the other said.

Matthew closed his eyes, listening to Ace's heart. "I love you too." He said quietly. He liked the feeling of Ace's fingers running through his hair, it made him really happy. He couldn't stop the smile that spread across his face.

Matthew couldn't help but turn just a bit pink at that. "I love your laugh." He replied. Well, he loved everything about him really.

"I wanna do whatever you wanna do." It was weird, but Matthew would do anything if Ace asked him to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back