• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Lurch- OOC Chat

hyakinthos

Word Nerd
Hello, there!

I can only hope that this space will actually be used-- I'd really like to get to know the people I'll be playing with!!

Don't worry-- I'm fed on a regular basis, so I hardly ever bite.

Additionally, I'll use this space to provide updates on date and other plot-relevant tidbits, so it might be good to check it once in a while.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, I'm sorry! I must not be watching the sign-up thread-- I'm new here, silly me!! I'll take a look this instant!

Yeah, I made that mistake a few times myself. Posting on a thread automatically watches it for you but if you just edit the opening post, it won't. I actually missed the beginning of one of my old roleplays because of that.

Oh no!! That's rough.

Now I know, anyway.

And your character looks super cool! I can't wait until we have enough people to start.

I thought so. I don't really know much about geology, but I can probably wing it.

Also, I do love his gun, not to flashy but good looking.

Yes I do, and not overly excited. I've always found Turkey to be a little dry tasting for me. I much prefer honeyed ham, it is soft and juicy, but my family doesn't cook ham on Thanksgiving, only on Christmas.

I am looking forward to some deviled eggs and dressing though. Oh and some sweet potatoes.

My mom doesn't like making stuffing for some reason. I am not even sure I've ever had it. Ooh, what about potato salad? It is always so sweet for some reason.

hyakinthos said:
@Mitchs98
If you could, could you separate them? In my experience, having two characters on the same sheet makes it hard to read.
I had full intentions on using BB-Code to seperate things that wouldn't directly co-incide with each other. I.E personality, etc. But if you insist, sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back