~The Lords of the Magistone~

:¬1

Anyhow, for when you come on later @MrMouse , you needn't worry about waiting for anybody, feel free to come straight in with a reply now :D And @MsPoppernickle , I'll have Skyre notice the vine in my next post (if Kharm doesn't do so beforehand) as the mini group head back to the fire.

S'alright, we all (I think) have lives which keep us occupied.

Sent from my stone tablet using Tapatalk because I used a Tardis.

I don't xD

Anyhow, don't worry about rushing :') Like Pica said we all have lives to live, and in this RP we operate a motto of RL>RP

XP Just realized I made it seem like group found Cyril... like a lost puppy they're just taking care of LOL

@Kharmin Just to let you know, I'm waiting on a Desiree reply so that I can move that mini group over to the fireplace and have them notice the vines (or you can do that in your post if you want :) )

Sorry, I won't get one up tonight. If you can wait for tomorrow I'll try to get something up then. Otherwise, just assume she's walking alongside?

@SkyGinge

Don't worry about tonight; I've also been mega busy and am planning to get an early night, so I wouldn't be up and awake enough to work on a big post anyway :') But for tomorrow would be nice

Sorry I was waiting for the group to move lol so if you want @Shura you can I was going to react on the way or upon the group's meeting.

Not to mention having the Hul-*cough* Warren clap them on the back and greet them with open doors.

Sent from my stone tablet using Tapatalk because I used a Tardis.

I'm not going to get a post up tonight though sadly, so @MsPoppernickle feel free to have her wake up suddenly and interact her with Desiree. Apologies for any significant delay, I'll definitely have a post up tomorrow!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back