The Lodge

Name: Alexandra Scott

Changed/Born?: Changed

Personality: Alexandra is a very timid girl, she loves the cold and everything to do with winter. She's shy when you first meet her but if you can get her to open up you'll find that she's incredibly friendly and loves to hear a good story. She's very protective of those she cares about and will get violent if necessary to protect someone, although she'd prefer not to. When Alexandra gets mad though she really gets mad. She becomes extremely violent and will attack just about anybody.

Roommate(s): Anybody?

Appearance:

Blue-eyes-curly-hair-globes-pretty-girl-snow-thinspiration-white-Favimcom-69980.jpg

Wolf Appearance:

tumblr_mp3tkeun7o1s0epqxo1_500.jpg

Other: Alexandra was bit by a wolf at the age of 8. She believed it to be an ordinary wolf bite, why wouldn't it be? After a while Alexandra began feeling very sick. The first time Alexandra turned was at a school concert while on stage.

Will change into her wolf state if angered.

"The first time Alexandra turned was at a school concert while on stage."

Well that must have been some show.

[QUOTE="Jon_14]"The first time Alexandra turned was at a school concert while on stage."
Well that must have been some show.

[/QUOTE]
Oh it was :P

Oh and just FYI, Heather will probably have to be coaxed into being a roommate. She's quite shy. xD

Name: Scott McCall

Changed/Born?: Changed

Personality: Scott is a good person, he protects people he loves and is extremely loyal. He can be bashful or shy at times, but he usually covers it up with humor of some sort. He is strong, so very strong and when angered he will warn people to back off, but once his wolf takes over hes gone. Hes ruthless when it comes to "battle" and may come up with plans that surprise you. He's not the brightest, but he can figure things out well. Sometimes he over thinks things and is a complete utter romantic.

Roommate(s): (You can have up to two) Preston?

Appearance: (Use a real picture; no anime)
2utq35u.jpg
2ppkoao.png
29zejk6.gif

Wolf Appearance: (To make it simple; use a real picture of a wolf)
2d9d561.jpg
scff4w.png

Other: Scott went the 'Peter' route(You'll only get it if you watch Teen Wolf) and he came back as an Alpha. :3

@oOBubblesOo Umm mind if i make a human on some goldilocks type ish and then everyone comes home one night and is like tf?! o.0 I think it'd add a little comic relief too the seriousness that's about to go down and I guess later he can decide whether to stay human or be bitten

[Aw yeah. I'm actually considering tossing another character in down the road, but I don't wanna throw them in just yet. ~ ; u ; ~ ]

You bettah young lady!! >:I You're grounded! LOL, jk jk. It's alright. xD I just have to go to bed in about an hour so I only have a little bit of rp time left.

@Angel Evans

What if Ivory were to be staying at home and just watch him/her roam around for a little while in secret? I think it'd be a bit funny for her to politely confront the guy/girl at one point and unintentionally scare the shit out of him/her. xD

If the idea is approved, at least. :P

Yeah, and I felt bad leaving Heather and Preston hanging last night. ||D But I really had to get to bed, lol. xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back