The Last Poster Wins

*The creature growls and sneaks closer, it's sharp claws digging into the soft dirt.* Fine....if I say one word, it will kill you and eat your soul. *Giggles like a crazy woman and smirks.* So be it @iWriteAboutNothing! It will feast on your soul and suck you dry! 

*Screams over the phone*Now fellas! *Wears a bowler hat and white mask*

Mafian 1: Down boy! or else you get the bomb!

Mafian 2:  It's been a long time!

Mafian 3: Well well well... a doggy...

Mafian 4: My hatchet is itching to kill.

badass.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Ha. Took you long enough to figure out @iWriteAboutNothing! It is a demon. My demon. He eats souls. Oh, and by the way, it hurts a lot when he does so. *Smirks and leans against a gravestone.* Have fun. All I need to do is say it's special name, and it will kill you.

*Sees life flash before his eyes* "Funny. I kinda just realized... I was just about to die again..."

*faints, face-planting into the soft dirt at the bottom of the grave*

Very clever? Thank you. But I planned nothing. *Smirks and pets her demon, who hisses softly.* But thank you for the compliment @Vagabond Spectre. And 'sides, *Slowly steps closer to Bond, then leans in, whispering into his ear.* I never planned to kill @iWriteAboutNothing. Just wanted to scare him. 

*Smiles back* Oh you cheeky.... *Sighs* You guys can go home now! *Mafian crew leaves*

Awwww...come on @iWriteAboutNothing! I did not! You fell into the grave yourself! *Pouts.* Hey, @Vagabond Spectre, don't be afraid. He knows you are my friend. *Giggles and places Bond's hand on the head of the hissing creature.* When he hisses like that, he is showing he is happy. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I actually, I found him while searching through my cards. *Presents to @Vagabond Spectre a deck of cards, which shimmer and appear see through.* He is the Joker. I have a whole deck. *Giggles.* I can call out the Queen of Hearts if you wanted. *The Joker hissed.* 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back