The Last Poster Wins

-A Demonic shadow appears to my side offering a tray of refreshments and tea- thank you -I smile to myself watching a other pair of chilling skeletal ghostly hands pour her a cup of floral tea-

Fine, it's not like shuriken cannons are designed to slice through skin, bone, and even some metals using a gravitic accelorator, something you silly mon'keigh have never even heard of, nor can dream to create, with a solid core ammuniton of plasti-crystal. It then slices this ammunition core at the molecular level, and launches it at speeds incomprehensible due to peristaltic shift.

I'll have you know that even the lowest warrior, a conscripted citizen has access to these MASS PRODUCED weapons, faster than the average warrior, and have some of the more potent weapons in comparison to the humans of the Imperium. The humans have laser weapons, better known as "flashlights", and are equipped with armor better known as "cardboard boxes."

Be afraid, by AP3 is known for shredding through tanks.

On a side note, that was incredibly edgy, and crunchy even for me.God I love Warhammer.

@Legend:D

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back