The Last Poster Wins

'I will use my little flashlight!'

'Haha! What can that lit- OW, MY EYES! I CAN'T SEE! PUT THAT AWAY BEFORE YOU HURT SOMEONE!'

'.... That was the point.' 

Well, can you block fuckin' mind bullets? Cause every Eldar is a psyker.

mindbullets.jpg

[COLOR= rgb(37, 37, 37)]The [/COLOR]Craftworld Eldar[COLOR= rgb(37, 37, 37)] [/COLOR]are a strongly psychically-attuned race. While the regular, off-the-street Eldar will restrain themselves from using any psychic powers beside basic telepathic communication and the ability to use their psychic technology out of fear of being mindraped by Slaaneshi daemons, they can join the Path of the Seer and train to better control their innate abilities. Eldar on this path are the Warlocks[COLOR= rgb(37, 37, 37)], the most powerful of which become Farseers and leaders of their people. They're ridiculously powerful psykers because of that deep imprint in the warp to draw power, combined with their Spehss Ehlvan minds and willpower. They just need to be fucking careful and never use their full strength unless they like tentacles.[/COLOR]

• Harlequins are also psychic, which really comes out in their shows, and although only the Shadowseer can use powers in a fight, other harlequins do enjoy the benefits of psychic senses and silent telepathic communication.

Have fun readin' all that shit, cause it's very time wasting and useless knowledge to know outside of Warhammor40keg.

giphy.gif

*Abruptly starts out of his daydreaming to parry a random pillow away with his foot.*

Eh? What? I was totally paying attention! I haven't been zoned out this entire time!

*Yawns and appears back into this thread, straight from a wall, walking through it.* What is everyone up to? *Smirks and curls up in her chair.* 

Yeah....no....you didn't. That part where you said, 'Dang', pretty much showed me you knew what was going to happen @Legend:D. *Smirks and leans back.* But what the hay, at least you can act somewhat good. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back