The Last Poster Wins

*Smirks.* So scary......I am about to die from fright. *Waves her hands at @Ternunda Hunter and laughs, completely not afraid.* If you want to scare someone.....you do this. *Pulls from her magic hat her two silver pistols and carefully aimed them, and fired, missing Ternuda by a hair's breath. All this was done in seconds.* That...is how you scare someone. Words only do so much. *Holsters her pistols and smiles.* But....you aren't scared are ya?

*Raises a single brow,* No. Not particularly. *Crosses her arms and taps her toes on the ground when JUST THEN, some crazy black spikes shoot up from the ground and stop only a hair away from @Nightmares Angel 's skin/clothes/limbs/whatever. She narrowed her eyes,* Are you?

Good one. No. I am not scared. Good try though. *Giggles and plays with the triggers of both her pistols.* Why would I be scared of something like that?

Magic? Girl, I have a magic hat. I am pretty much all magic. I am the wrong people. You.....well....you might be slightly like me, but not scary enough. *Walks up to @Ternunda Hunter, leans close, smiles, and whispers, a dagger already positioned at some point in time under Ternuda's neck, pushing slowly against the pulsing life blood.* Shall we see who loses first then? Cause, I am pretty sure that before you call up any....'Magic', that you will be losing all your blood..... *Giggles and pushes a bit more on the knife.* 

*The closer @Nightmares Angel got to her the colder the air seemed to become.. Of course, this might be a little debilitating as one's joints might start to stiffen and complain at the chill. She smirked but didn't move, especially as she felt the blade at her throat.* Bet on it, *she whispered as she disappeared from in front of her in a puff of smoke that tasted and smelled like.. chalk almost. Only to reappear behind Nightmares and attempt to land a swift kick to her rear.* Wouldn't be fun if I didn't play with my prey, first.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back