The Last Poster Wins

trypophobia-trypophobia-trypophobia-trypophobia-trypophobia-trypophobia.jpg

This thing.

Pls no ban.

*Waves for the sake of waving.* Hello, Tsundere/Yandere~. This...Is this your favorite month then? Seems like the perfect time for a yandere...

That picture...I can't even...

Anyways, this is certainly my favorite month. *Kicks feet up on something conveniently nearby.* Love the atmosphere, it's delightfully spooky.

Well, I can't say that Halloween isn't my favorite holiday, but I still love snow. Halloween is so.....scary......it is certainly entertaining. *Curls up in her favorite comfy chair, bringing out a cup of tea.* Hmm....I wonder what scary things will happen this Halloween....

Oh? Sure, you can never go wrong with company on the hunt. *Leans back in the chair, couch...Undefined Fantastic Furniture* You like blood? There'll be lots of blood~.

Hunting eh?

I've heard a tale of the good hunter, ending the life of his lover, who was a lycanthrope. Quite sad honestly.

I have a few dogs I can bring. Well trained, bred in the HIGHEST THRONE OF LEMAN RUSS.

@Surprise Meteors I've heard a similar tale myself, only in that one the hunter was the lycanthrope, killing his wife and leaving his daughters on their own... *Falls silent for a bit before smiling.* Heard he made for challenging prey. Anyways, it'd certainly be nice to have the dogs on my side for once, they're almost as bad as the beasts themselves.

@Nightmares Angel I must warn you though, it's easy to lose yourself hunting beasts. The hunt could drive you mad. *Grins, eyes twinkling in whatever light source happens to be nearby.*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back