The Last Poster Wins

*Chuckles into the tea cup, taking another sip.* What could possibly have you feeling bored, m'lady? *If only there were a fedora to tip. Alas, the spike in classiness only took verbal form, and could not be expressed in action.*

Well, I am trying to be...well, artistic, but my art side of me sucks right now. *Sighs and yawns.* 'Sides, I am hankering for a good story to read....or something like that. *Pulls out a dagger and plays with it between her thumb and pointer finger.* What are you up to @DrabberRogue?

Last edited by a moderator:
Me? *Tilts his head a bit, taking yet another sip of tea.* Nothing much really...I've considered playing some manner of video game, but I'm not sure what to play. I also can't seem to find the motivation to do it... *Falls silent for a second, watching the dagger.*

Ah. Afraid I might stab you with this dagger? Don't worry....I am really good with it. I could easily kill you with one throw. *Throws the dagger into the air and catches easily, barely moving, the tip nearly piercing the skin on her hand.* Come on @DrabberRogue! Video games have got to be more entertaining than me. 

Last edited by a moderator:
*Tenses up for just the slightest second at the toss of the dagger, before covering any apprehension with a crooked smile.* Maybe...But you're entertaining in your own right. *Takes a bite out of a hot pocket that definitely wasn't there before.* Besides, I'm eating and watching someone play Dark Souls now.

*Blushes for a split second, then covers it with a wide smirk.* Entertaining? Me? Ha. Thank you, but I am not. May I have a Hot Pocket too @DrabberRogue? I am starving! *Leans forward in her seat, setting the dagger down beside her bunny hat.* 

Oh um...Sure! *Reaches into his coat, pulling out a hot pocket and handing it to her.* C'mon now, you don't think you're entertaining? Tsunderes are always entertaining!

*Eagerly takes the Hot Pocket, taking a bite and sighs happily.* Ah. This tastes so good.... I am slightly entertaining then. Nothing more. 

*Blushes again and again, hides the blush behind a Cheshire Cat smirk.* Nope. Just ordinary, maybe a bit too much of a lover of stuff like Hellsing. *Giggles.* You, @DrabberRogue....I don't know about you....you seem very interesting.....and so does @Clear

Me? Interesting? My dear Alucard lover, I'm merely a gamer who has an obsession with fun. *Starts playing with the tea cup, swirling its contents around and around.* Nothing too interesting there, unless you enjoy blasting aliens and hunting beasts.

iqKxlLg.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back