• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The island of the outcasts (Always accepting)

I think that's a bit too far. 100 miles is a bit much, no? maybe something like 100 feet?

Look, I feel like a hundred feet is good. I don't think I really want her to be warping around everywhere.

Hmm...maybe to make it easier, she can warp to other places in her mind- past, present, or future without her physical self going anywhere? That is my idea...

That telekinesis limit can work, and if she goes over it it drains he a lot faster.

maybe he could improve any movement that he saw by a "x" factor (x could be 2x the movement , 3x the movement . depending in what kind of movement)

yeah, but if she tries to life something heavier than what we agreed on she either won't be able to, or it'll drain her completely.

Sure, and if it isn't too much trouble can you have it to where she can only lift up objects and not people? I feel like if she could lift up people it'd be a bit of godmodding since she could literally control where they go or what they do.

nah, just pretend you were in the helicopter and was dumped off with the rest of them. James already undid all the locks, so she should be able to slide out of her restraints.

@CelestialBunny wait a minute, she can't have the angel wings because she already has the telekinesis. She can have one or the other, the golden eyes and ADHD isn't a problem but the secret angel wings and telekinesis is a bit much

Sorry that wasn't suppose to be there that's for me and my friends roleplay I did a lot of copy and paste of my character from my other roleplay sorry. No angle wings

Users who are viewing this thread

Back