• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The "Immortals"

Ither would continue to wait, eventually glancing up at Venia as she walks out, noticing her smile, frowning as she says she already knew about Titania, eventually letting her finish her statement, before nodding softly. "I...Understand you two were...Close, I wish to offer my condolences, Ferrak will be brought to justice for what he did." He'd look at her, smiling sadly then "But...I also came to ask you a favor...This Festival, let it also be in the memory of Titania." He'd continue to look at her, his face showing his actual emotion about the matter, obviously the normally apathetic God of Chaos was hit hard by the death of her, showing off a softer side to him that normally only people close to him like Addarra would have seen. "Please, I think it'd mean a-lot...T-to her if she was here, Venia..." Her name eventually coming out as a whisper, his eyes almost tearing up, looking at her sadly.

My dears,

Due to the continued disappearances of people from this RP, I am hereby pronouncing this closed and deceased. I will miss all those that participated in this RP and the characters that were developed within. If any of you would ever and I do mean ever like to RP with me then by all means just contact me!

[QUOTE="Scattered Ambitions]Yeah...sorry. I've been really busy lately, and I just got time again...

[/QUOTE]
Well you have to see it from my point of view on this. It's been three days (ish) since the last post and already 2/3rds (about) had left with only one two actually telling me reasons without me having to track them down and ask them. I jumped the gun on this but I won't be changing my mind. This RP was designed (unfortunately) for nearly twenty people or at the least ten not six. The plot was never hammered out in all honesty as I wanted to give a high amount of freedom for people to have sub-plots and their own independent plots to do, that unfortunately never really took hold very well. I would be up to the idea of some kind of continuation or same universe and characters but different time period kind of thing in the future or so. This RP, this specific one, is not coming back, it can't as losing 2/3rds of one's RPers does really hit a good GM hard, and it was not something I honestly prepared for. I believe in a commitment to the RP and that means doing it for the long haul something I find horribly lacking on this site as a whole. You and five others (including myself) were all that was left of 19 applicants and 15 starters. Emotionally this RP drained me. I'm sorry I couldn't handle this one better.

I understand your reasons, but I just loved this roleplay. I loved roleplaying with you guys. I don't really know what to say here, but I hope we meet up again sometime. Goodbye, sincerely Scattered.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back