The Hunted Part 3: A New Threat Lies [Inactive]

Loke Fullbuster

The Language Enthusiast
Loke Fullbuster submitted a new role play:

The Hunted Part 3: A New Threat Lies - The group will be facing a threat like none other.

It had been three years since the incident.
Besides being social rejects things had gone back to normal. The group has even gotten some new members. But when the truth is discovered about the incident, and a discovery is made, the groups final journey begins. Join them for their last adventure.
Read more about this role play...

Bryce stood in the front of the school waiting for Lawrence or Flare to pick him up as he normally did. He had his ear buds in, the song Demons by Imagine Dragons blasted into his ears. He leant against the wall with his hands crossed. He hummed the tune. It was cold outside, but his school blazer kept warm (although he didn't mind). He stopped the song as he saw his ride pull up.

Alice was at home, in the backyard, swinging her sword at the air, practicing her swordsmanship. Although it would have been better to spar to improve but no one wanted to. It was cold outside but to Alice it was perfect weather to practice.

Sent from my Potato using Rainbows

Lawrence was driving the 72 firebird that Jason found. Since he found it Lawrence worked on it. New engine, new frame, new polstry, new tires, and a brand new orange paint job. He stopped at the school. He saw Bryce waiting there. He honked the horn three times to get his attention.

Claire was taking care of the flowers she was growing. The teen lived in an abbandonned church. She never showed up at school, she was way too briliant for this. She was speding all of her time here in her... Home. She was softly humming a song while looking at her flowers.

((Could someone get there? It would be nice))

Halo pulled a sword from her collection and walked over to the back door. "Hey you wanna practice actual sword fighting?" She called to Alice from the door. It had been a while since she actually used one of her swords, so she figured it would be a good chance to practice, and try to be nicer to people.

Bryce walked over to the car and opened the door to the front seat. He quickly buckled up and rummaged through his backpack pulling out the sheet of paper he was looking for. He handed the report card to Lawrence hoping the white out on his math grade would have done the trick.

Alice stopped her strike in mid attack and looked at Halo who was waiting at the backdoor.

Practice sword fighting..?

"Yah.. Sure.." Alice put her sword down, it's been a while since Halo actually spoke to Alice and that put Alice off guard a bit.

Sent from my Potato using Rainbows

Lawrence looked over Bryces report card. "English looks good. Science is pretty good. P.E not to bad at all. Math." He looked over at Bryce. "Hey Bryce. What's with your math grade?"

Ericka jumped in front of the car, seeing Bryce, one of the guys from the house inside. She waved, then hopped out of the road, getting back to the house after her stroll through the forest. She hopped up the stairs, catching a whiff of Bryce's lingering scent.

"What do you mean?" He asked with an innocent look on his face. "Don't you see the 99." He said pointing to the pen scrawled grade.

Ericka leapt up the steps, eyeing the empty front room. "Hello? Anyone home?" she called out, feeling a bit alone. She walked up the steps slowly, hoping to catch someone's attention.

Lawrence raised a eyebrow. "Oh come Bryce. I know the white out trick. I've done that trick a few times myself." Lawrence gave the report card back. "What's your grade? Really?"

Bryce sighed. "FizHyu" he mumbled hoping the answer would be enough. He was pissed that the trick didn't work. "I'm gonna kill you Tyrese." he thought.

Claire was looking at the flowers. She had a big smile. She started dancing like she was doing with her brother, when he was still alive. She was also humming a song.

Ericka heard the humming and called out, voice high. "Hello?" she followed the sound, leaping over the edge of the railing, dropping a whole floor without flinching.

Bryce rolled his eyes and sighed once more. "A fifty two." he said handing him the balled up note from his teacher. Bryce had read the note and it was nothing good. It discussed his lack of respect for authority and the fact that he doesn't give much effort. It also discussed his class clown nature and the fact that he never does his math homework. "Stupid math teachers. What makes numbers so important." he thought.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back