The Hunted [Inactive]

(Its a kimono)

Flare instantly pulled away "Lawrence!!!" she yelled, pushing him away as she fixed her Kimono back to the way it was. She looked off to the side, her face turning red.

(Okay good to know)

Lawrence's mind was all over the place. He looked away. Then he looked back at Flare. "Sorry. I got caught in the moment. He thought to himself. "Good job shit head. Good job."

Flare spoke "You dont do that to your girlfriend...dispit how long you have known her for..."

Lawrence pulled out a book. Then he pulled out a pen. He opened the book and wrote in it. He narrated what he was writing. "Rule number one. The most important rule of all. No matter what, never never pull down Flares kimono. Or you will get burned." He then put the book and pen back into his pocket. He looked at Flare. "I'm sorry."

Flare let the kimono hang off her shoulders again as she glared at him "...Why did you get so lost in that kiss..."

Alice looked down and realized she wasn't wearing shoes. She was too caught up searching for Kitty that she forgot. She was stepping on rocks, making her feet start to bleed just a little. She didn't mind the pain, it didn't hurt very much. 'I need to find Kitty' was all she was thinking about. She walked deeper and deeper into the forest, not knowing if she would ever find her precious kitten again. Unfortunately for Alice, her kitten was at the house playing with Moca.

Sent from my Potato using Rainbows

Lawrence shrugged his shoulders. "I don't know. It's just that I never been in a relationship before. So I have no idea when I should these kinds of things or not. He looked down. "God I feel like an idiot." He looked at Flare with a sad look on his face.

Lawrence gave a thumbs up. "You got it." He looked at the wall. "This might sound like a bad time but. Your a great kisser by the way."

Lawrence thought to himself. "Well there's a start." He gently grabbed Flares and he started to rub them gently. "I know I said this before. But you are prettiest girl I've ever seen."

"Um never mind" looking at the human sized gaping hole in the wall"Nothing at all i didn't bust through the walls yesterday" 
Caleb slowly backed through the door.

Flare pulled her hand from florence and she started walking towards Caleb "What the hell!!!"

Lawrence turned around to see this. He then just stretched out his body and laid down on the bed. He thought to himself. "Well this should be good."

Alice wandered around aimlessly, not knowing which path to take. Her flashlight was dying, it kept flickering. Her luck was only getting worse. Alas, the flashlight finally died, leaving Alice in pitch darkness. "Oh no.." She muttered. The moonlight gave little light but she kept moving forward.

A little while after, she began to feel groggy, she made a wrong step, Alice slipped and fell down a small steep muddy cliff. She slid down and hit her head against a rock. She was still conscious, but remained laying at the bottom. She looked at the starry sky with amazement, who knew a black sky could be so bright with dots of lights.

Sent from my Potato using Rainbows

Caleb was running in in the streets, trying to escape the demon Flare that was about to murder the poor boy 
He yelled from the street"Nah i don't wanna!"

Halo walked into the room. "Also I have a weapons forge but yeah Caleb tore straight through the house!" She said quickly before dashing back down the stairs

Users who are viewing this thread

Back