The Hunted [Inactive]

Lawrence looked at Flare. He saw her blushing. He leaned over and kissed her on the cheek. He didn't want do anything else now. He thought to himself. "Perfect."

Halo frowned and turned to Theo. "I wanna find out who sent the attack on the house and jus.... Grr!" She muttered making strangling gestures.

"Probably not." Halo said walking up the stairs towards Flare's room. "I gotta tell Flare about the hole on the wall..." She said, silently cursing Caleb

Lawrence thought he heard foot steps. But he ignored them and continued kissing and rubbing Flare. He noticed the her blushing. He thought to himself. "Well I'm must be doing something right."

Halo turned to Theo and whispered " I'm pretty sure a whole through the house is worse than a weapons forge, so I'm going to take this opportunity to let it slip to Flare so it won't be as bad if she found out after she gets made at Caleb!" With a devious grin.

Alice woke up from the coach, not fully rested but enough for her to be able to walk around without yawn every 5 seconds. She couldn't find the kitten that Caleb had given her, she sat up and look around. No where. She stood up and looked around the house and up stairs also, kitten was no where in the house.

'Maybe someone left the door open and kitty ran out' Alice thought, so she went back down stairs, yawning once. She opened the back door but it was too dark to see far.

"Oh! I'll take a glowy stick" she meant a flashlight she saw in a drawer but didn't know the name. She ran back into the house and grabbed a random flashlight and hopped outside, closing the door quietly behind her.

She first looked around the outside of the house, than walked into the forest. "Kitty!" She spoke softly, trying not to be loud. "Where are you?"

Sent from my Potato using Rainbows

Lawrence kept kissing Flare. He thought to himself. "Should I? Or should I not?" He had this fight going on his head. He finally decided. "Alright I'm doing it." He grabbed Flares dress. (Don't know if that's a dress.)And he started to slowly pull it down. "Don't want to do this to fast now." He stopped after a inch or so. Making sure she was fine with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back