The Hunted [Inactive]

Halo stood protectively in between Jason and Flare. "You better have a damn good reason and you better spit t out now or you're on your own." She snarled at Jason

"I...... I..... Oooo, look at the time." Jason said pretending he had a watch on. " He ran past Flare in an attempt to reach the front door she was cutting him off from.

Sent from my C5170 using Tapatalk

Flare instantly grabbed Jason and pinned him to the wall "I will make sure your burned to a crisp if you dont tell me!"

Alice's eyes widened, she remained silent and didn't move, only watched. Flare is very scary was the first thought that popped into her mind.

Sent from my Potato using Rainbows

"Sure." Jason said half jokingly and half sarcastically. He then realized that wasn't going to help his situation.

Jason made a bubble around Theo with his mind so that they couldn't here him. " No, I was just having fun." He said looking away from her intense eyes.

"Finger prints, Jason. FINGER PRINTS! I dont know why the hell you're acting like this. I raised you like a son! And to be respectful! And all I get is this!"

Halo paced around, her form flickering between human, tiger and wolf. "Something doesn't feel right..." she muttered over and over

Jason looked at Flare. "Thsostid." He mumbled hoping she wouldn't hear.

---------------------------

Neo sat in his seat looking out of the window. His soundless chopper gliding on the air like paper. He turned around to face the platoon. "Remember men, tranquilize. Don't kill." He said sitting back down in his seat.

Alice stepped forward towards Flare extending her arm and placing her hand on her shoulder. "Flare please stop yelling at him" she said timidly. "He made a mistake and he didn't go forth with it, right? I mean I'm sure you've made mistakes before." She said trying to reason but her voice was soft and she was a weak looking girl.

"Actually I put a mental field around it. They can't see or go outside." He said nervously laughing. "It lasts 4 hours."

When they were close to the house, Neo and the platoon got on gliders and glided into the woods by the house. Neo got up, brushing his pizza man costume off, and walked to the front door. He knocked on the door and then backed up waiting for an answer. "Delivery" he said holding a pizza box up.

-----------------------"Flare don't....." Suddenly there was a knock at the door.

Alice's head looked towards the door, "what's.. Pizza?" She asked, hearing what the man said outside the door.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back