• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Guild - OOC

dorkling said:
*cue a distressed Asura*
Asura: Nuuuuu. Ma'am! That belongs to the poor villagers *le trying to be intimidating arm cross*
You just gave me a horrifying flash back. Used to know this girl we nick named 'the saint bruiser' she would pound anyone that even had a bad thought. xD

Roahon said:
You just gave me a horrifying flash back. Used to know this girl we nick named 'the saint bruiser' she would pound anyone that even had a bad thought. xD
Noice

Like the Crusaders cx

[QUOTE="Devious Dilbert]

WIP

View attachment 305196

Name:

Sexuality:

Bisexual

Race (Human, halfling, orc, half-orc):

Appearance:

5'11 163 lbs

View attachment 305197

Personality (at least 3 traits):

Class (see overview):

Cleric maybe?

Role (Healer, fighter, scholar, blacksmith, etc):

Scholar

Biography (you must write this, include why they joined the guild):

Equipment:

View attachment 305198

Katana

What is the last word of the 'Plot' tab in Overview?:

Other:

View attachment 305199

(That's supposed to be blood but honestly to me it just looks like he spilled some grape juice on himself)

[/QUOTE]
Oh dear god he is pretty. xD

RaikuKawisa said:
i think rex will be a fun character
I mean think about it. Talking to someone like Serna to know the proper know-how on how to wield a sword. Maybe talking to some of the mages and healers to know some spells... maybe get some of his own. Hell, even learning from some of the monsters he fight. This kid is just blooming with potential.

If he wants to know about Monsters, Roman is your guy, he knows almost all of the commonly encountered monsters and a large number of weird ones

If he wants to know about other kinds of dragons... if it was ever written in a book that was less than 10 feet from Roman, he knows it

RaikuKawisa said:
If he wants to know about other kinds of dragons... if it was ever written in a book that was less than 10 feet from Roman, he knows it
Hmph. Who knows... maybe that'll come in handy.

Angelostar4 said:
I mean think about it. Talking to someone like Serna to know the proper know-how on how to wield a sword. Maybe talking to some of the mages and healers to know some spells... maybe get some of his own. Hell, even learning from some of the monsters he fight. This kid is just blooming with potential.
Honestly, Rex is going to be a very fun character rp as, and it's also going to be very fun for us as well to interact with him

[QUOTE="Devious Dilbert]I'd say like a 2, doesn't look that creepy to me

[/QUOTE]
Good. I wasn't trying to be in the first place.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back