• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Guild - OOC

RaikuKawisa said:
I be home! Please tell me we haven't taken over the world and started the demon apocalypse yet.
Well my second character is relate to dragons. So that's a thing. Also, the imps fucked off.

[QUOTE="Devious Dilbert]The problem is-
I found a character I wanna use...

but he wears modern clothing )));

[/QUOTE]
Please be another game character, the quotes were just getting good with Serna but two characters with quotes shall be awesome. xD

[QUOTE="Devious Dilbert]The problem is-
I found a character I wanna use...

but he wears modern clothing )));

[/QUOTE]
igNORE THY CLOTHING

JUST

DEWIT

Roahon said:
Please be another game character, the quotes were just getting good with Serna but two characters with quotes shall be awesome. xD
ITS AN ANIME CHARACTER ))));

And yeah he's got a few quotes I could pull, but I'm more familiar with the game Serna is from loooool that's why I can so effortlessly pull quotes from his game

dorkling said:
igNORE THY CLOTHING
JUST

DEWIT
ERRGHGHH YES MASTER

Roahon said:
She walked off, just over to a ransacked house and started looking through. She figured it be best to pick up what she can before the towns people return and catch her somewhat stealing stuff from their homes.
*cue a distressed Asura*

Asura: Nuuuuu. Ma'am! That belongs to the poor villagers *le trying to be intimidating arm cross*

Angelostar4 said:
A dragon that can learn monster skills, as well as using healing and assist magic. Dabbling in a little of offensive magic. The best kind!
Dont care, dragon. Heaven help whoever harms Rex while Roman is around xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back