• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Guild - OOC

I be interested. Not for sure, i would want to look into a bit more as I was considering starting my own RP but i dont know if i could keep it active.

RaikuKawisa said:
I be interested. Not for sure, i would want to look into a bit more as I was considering starting my own RP but i dont know if i could keep it active.
I could tag you in for the interest thread and you could see for yourself

And cool, what would that rp be?

RaikuKawisa said:
@Devious Dilbert :P A less chaotic version of this RP
OH LOL

Well I mean like I said, tag me in if it actually becomes a thing (:

It might be very similar to this rp in concept, but people have different styles of leading, so it could end up being very different in a lot of aspects and I find that very interesting (:

xD this i know, but if i start my own RP. Even if i keep up with this one. If i ran out of time and had to drop an RP, it would be the one thats not mine.

RaikuKawisa said:
xD this i know, but if i start my own RP. Even if i keep up with this one. If i ran out of time and had to drop an RP, it would be the one thats not mine.
Lol I feel you

one of the main reasons I've delayed the making of my rp is because I'm scared I won't be able to keep it active lol

I'm not scared i can't keep my own RP active. I'm worried that if i start my own RP I won't be able to keep OTHER rps active.

RaikuKawisa said:
I'm not scared i can't keep my own RP active. I'm worried that if i start my own RP I won't be able to keep OTHER rps active.
oh LOL

Rp's can still die even when you put the most effort into them )));

[QUOTE="Devious Dilbert]oh LOL
Rp's can still die even when you put the most effort into them )));

[/QUOTE]
You'd probably be shocked at how meany I have seen that suddenly died after just a few days. And never even started.

Btw @Roahon nice Zinogre image. I hate that thing because of its sliding attacks (IE Attacks that move as far as they need to hit you) I can't stand running all the way to the other side of the fucking room only to still be hit by that thing.

RaikuKawisa said:
Btw @Roahon nice Zinogre image. I hate that thing because of its sliding attacks (IE Attacks that move as far as they need to hit you) I can't stand running all the way to the other side of the fucking room only to still be hit by that thing.
Lol till now I did not even know what it was a pic of. xD I was just like. "Oh hay that looks kinda like hunter! (A character I use in another role play)

Roahon said:
You'd probably be shocked at how meany I have seen that suddenly died after just a few days. And never even started.
You'd probably be shocked at how many I've joined that had never even picked up off the ground

dorkling said:
*hops up and down*
mEE
OKAY I TAG YOU IN WHEN MAKE

Roahon said:
You dare hop?! You should jump you fool! Like so!
*jumps up and down till he calls over a cliff.*
Are you interested?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back