• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Guild - OOC

Roahon said:
For some reason I am imagining that scene in a cartoon where a piece of paper starts rolling out and goes on for ever. That is one heck of a tap if so. xD
398226_corbeanie_sans-and-grillby.jpg

[QUOTE="Devious Dilbert]YOU STAY OUT OF OUR LOVE

[/QUOTE]
DONT MAKE MW QUO- oh wait I already did that earlier. xD

I was going to get on a roof and now everyone is on a roof... Wow this has progressed so much while i was away.

RaikuKawisa said:
I was going to get on a roof and now everyone is on a roof... Wow this has progressed so much while i was away.
looool I kind of made the village getting raided and I guess it just stuck

[QUOTE="Devious Dilbert]LOL I like how you've adopted it now
Oooooh girl I ship it (((;

[/QUOTE]
Oops cx

Same tho. Highkey. I ship so highkey most of the time.

RaikuKawisa said:
@Devious Dilbert xD there are just so many people. The chaos is fun, but if i ever put a RP together I will have to put a cap on the member limit xD
loool that's so true

I can't even remember all of the names of their members

But I also love the chaos ((;

[QUOTE="Devious Dilbert]loool that's so true
I can't even remember all of the names of their members

But I also love the chaos ((;

[/QUOTE]
Isn't the mayhem just insane!

RaikuKawisa said:
I think 5-6 is a good balance of numbers and size
Yeah, but in an rp perspective, guilds are usually a lot bigger than that, probably bigger than the number that we have lol

I was thinking of making an rp myself and I also thought that 6 was a good size

Its not all that bad for a starting Guild. Besides, if every person had 2-3 characters that would be 18 characters which is pretty guild-like :3

RaikuKawisa said:
Its not all that bad for a starting Guild. Besides, if every person had 2-3 characters that would be 18 characters which is pretty guild-like :3
18 characters is still quite a bunch to keep track of xD But yeah, for a starting guild that's a good number

(Shameless self promotion) Anybody interested in hearing me rp idea (((((((((:

Last edited by a moderator:
well, with there only being 6 people controlling them its easier to remember characters by associating them with the RPer

RaikuKawisa said:
well, with there only being 6 people controlling them its easier to remember characters by associating them with the RPer
Yeah true that, but I do like the interactivity of large groups. But I'm so sure it's easier to keep up with a small group.

Well, I wanna do a fantasy rp. It's gonna have action, adventure, and survival as genres. I wanna make it casual/semi detailed.

I'm really into character development, interaction, and the idea of working together for survival.

It's gonna be set in the bronze ages, 2500- 3000 B.C.E but it won't follow real world history too much since it'll still be a fantasy world.

The plot revolves around gods, but they aren't really going to be present that much in the actual rp... does that make sense?

I also didn't want that very common theme of 'good vs. evil' to be present in my rp, so there's not really gonna be a main 'bad guy.'

I've already got a plot worked up, I'll probably be posting an interest check later

I didn't really reveal a lot xD but if you think you'd be interested I could tag you in if I ever get the interest thing up.

I'm also only going to accept 6 people.

I'm thinking the world design will reflect shadow of the colossus a lil bit, it'll be challenging and unforgiving lol

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back