• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

The Guardians

Luke knew what was coming. He didn't care. Within the milliseconds of her doing this, he was already cutting off the ability. "Well, if I remember correctly the amygdala is what most schizophrenics can't control.. seems a good a place of any." He shut down that part, hoping that the eye contact wouldn't have enough time to reach him.

"But just incase... sleep. That's the.. hypothalamus." he overloaded the hypothalamus which causes the brain to become tired, and in return makes the participant.. sleep.

Clary instantly felt herself getting heavier as she felt sleep over come her. Her eyelids felt heavy and she knew the ground was coming closer to her as she fell to the pavement. She felt the sleep slowly overcome her but the only thing that ran through her mind was, 'He just shut off my power. Or at least stopped me from hurting him. Then made me sleep. I'm going to die today. I know it. He's is going to kill me.' She became terrified as she slept, making her have nightmares.

Luke walked over to her. He allowed her to awaken again. But instead of speaking to her mind, he spoke out loud.

"I know you have the power to kill me. I'm not denying that. But just remember so do I. So, can we not play these games?" he asked her mockingly. "I don't enjoy being put under pressure for my life.. so.. next time I won't be so kind."

Clary wanted to glare at him but she didn't. She kept her gaze at the cement. "Who said this was a game? None of this is a game. Treat it like a game and you might get hurt." Clary said quietly as she stood up. She brushed herself off and walked in the direction of her house without saying another word. She was terrified and did not want the telepath to follow her but no one ever gets what they want.

"I won't follow you, if you don't want me too, but.. I would like to." he told her. "I would love to get to know you more." Luke said. "Sorry about what I said. I'm not.. stable."

He looked at the back of her head.

Clary stopped and turned to Luke. She sighed quietly. "Come on." She said quietly. She was probably breaking rule one by bringing him to her house. He wanted to know more. Let him be afraid. Let him kill her. She had lived long enough obviously. She was over 500 years old. She knew he could kill her if he wanted. She knew how to protect herself. The daggers she had were good enough weapons. She was a good enough fighter.

"Good.. glad you finally agree with me on something. Was getting tired of fighting." He followed her down the street, smoking his last cigarette. "So.. this house... is it.. big?" he said in between hits of his cigarette.

((trying to figure out what the fuck to say))

Clary glanced at Luke. "Kinda. Like its big enough to accommodate me and some guests." She replied quietly as they walked. Her house was not far from the ice cream parlor so they were there in a short amount of time. It was an old-timey-ish house with a white outside. It had a wrought-iron fence with a small gate. She opened the gate quietly. "I know its not much but at least its somewhere to live in." She kept her gaze down, slightly terrified.

Luke looked at Clary. He threw the butt of the cigarette on the ground. "Then it'll be fine. I was thinking of getting out of the house anyway." he forced the idea at her, hoping she would accept.

"Tis fine. Better than my one room apartment." he grinned at the last remark. at least you have a house."

Clary grinned as they walked into the house. She was terrified. No one had ever seen the inside of her house. But she was letting a complete stranger into her house that she had just met that day. But she was risking her life. Oh well. 'I've lived long enough. Who cares?' She thought to herself quietly. She was okay with it. "Soooo ummm do you want anything to drink or eat or anything?" She asked keeping calm as she walked to the kitchen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back