• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The God Game

I was not sure if normal animals existed or not, so thus far I haven't made any. I don't imagine them to cost much, though.

Wait have we even established who's continent is who. The elves and humans I permitted on my continent. However No one has informed me of having the wraths being on my continent.

Also since I actually have 22 points and it cost one point to move servant. Ima go build a city and artifact with me son somewhere in this turn.

I thought humans were in the middle continent. Also doesn't everyone have boats? It's kind of the most basic of tech. If they have writing they shouldve had primitive boats for 2000 years.

I was quite sure the wrath are in the eastern continent.

Last edited by a moderator:
AlphaDraco said:
Human continent, top left.
Wrath underneath it.

Golem to the far right.
but there are no steppes in that continent. Which we agreed was near the Wrath civilization.

The map is a draft. Remember that. Nothing is final. Plus, those line are mountains. Stepped and swampland would be in between.

Last edited by a moderator:
Plus the new island in between showed more of a steppe fashion. Very flat, no mountains. You could put your civilization there.

>.< sorry I just wanted to make one more continent cause I have ideas for more than just one race and I have a feeling there will be a need for more space later on as well

Hey bara I plan on making my own continent soon as well.

Also, sorry for not being on I was busy. How many points are already in Valkyries?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back