• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The God Game

las0r0o7 said:
@Murtox how would I end up jumping in, cause I missed the first two turns and were in the third turn
You can jump in whenever you want , maybe you could be in your realm and your god just had awaken , then you can go to speak to the other gods , etc.

Hey @Hanakai just letting you know ljr gods aren't allowed in the mortal realm because they would kill all life around them because of there powerful auras and your character is adorable I'd like my god to have a bf/gf relationship with her if at all possible or something like that lol

I... I didn't know that. Sorry! There's a lot of reading in this and I may or may not skim sometimes >3>

Also... Rp it out. If I think it's cute, sure ^^

Lol my gods the god of war wrath and destruction so I'll try my best lol and its fine there's alot tbats happened so far and it is confusing we are all in our own realms watching over the realm do you have Skype if so I'll add you to the chat @Hanakai

Murtox said:
You can jump in whenever you want , maybe you could be in your realm and your god just had awaken , then you can go to speak to the other gods , etc.
Just one last question before I make my post, are the action points going to stay at 10 (I feel like this is a dumb question though) and if so do all the perks of the first few turns come in play with the landscaping and the race (just trying to plan for future turns is all sobi know where my points will stand and I will know what to do)

We get 10 points every turn whatever points you don't use this turn you keep for next turn and the landscape and traits and races all cost a certain amount of points your gods power depends on how many action points you get it's hard to say there are points you get from your civilizations and there are points you get every round the ones you get from civilization determine yours gods strength I believe I'm not sure though

I'm planning a quest soon, it would be nice if you guys had servants and mortal characters to participate

Yeah, but you are on a different continent. I want to have a quest that goes from runan to the steppes of the eastern continent

I'll start a new combined civilization of Wrath and humans soon (not Raktor). But the wrath of this group look down on humans and keep them as servants/slaves. One human goes back to Runan to find someone to help them free themselves and prove humans' worth as equals to the wrath.

that one dies at the end

Last edited by a moderator:
God! I'm so behind! Sorry for being inactive, I've been really busy. Anyways, @Murtox, is it ok for me to give the humans a god trait of blue blood? @general ostruppen said I could give them a trait... Also, could anyone tell me what's been going on?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back