The Game ❤️

...."Well, rude," Dan said in a fake, girly voice and held his palm up to her face. "But, I guess I've been told I am before." Dan continued to gaze at the picture as he shook his head with a smirk. "Are you suggesting that we pretend to date and see who falls in love first?" he asked. His eyebrows were furrowed, but he had on a sweet smile. "Because it seems like a pretty fun game to me."

Emily laughed and nodded, "yes I am." She looked up at him, with an amused smirk on her face. "Yeah. That is why I'm suggesting it.." She trails off her sentence, before starting it again. " I'd total win." She bit her lip and laughed. "Because I'm not the one to fall in love with cocky, determined player, who think they can get into any girls pants.. And if you think your lucky, guess again.

....Dan laughed and rolled his eyes. "I doubt you'll win for three reasons," he said in a certain tone. "One, I'm not really one to fall in love easily. Two, girls seem get attached much, much easier." Dan paused, taking a step towards her. As his body towered over Emily's, he looked down, and he said, "And three, you wouldn't have suggested this little game of 'house' if you weren't even a little bit attracted to me." Dan met eyes with her before smirking.

Emily laughed before replying "I have three things for you too." She toke a deep breath before saying, "one I don't fall I. Love, I never say I love you either. Two, I don't get attached to idiotic teenage boys, who don't know how to hold a job and f*ck every girl in sight. Three, I'm not the slightest bit attracted to you, and don't call it house, it's sound weird." She scrunched up her nose, giggling. She looked away, blushing as her eyes met his.

....Dan let out a laugh. "Then why are you blushing, Emily?" Before waiting for an answer, Dan set Emily's cell phone down on the ground gently, and wrapped his arms around her body tightly. He quickly boosted her body up so her face was facing his, and her legs were wrapped around his body. Dan sprinted over to the pool, jumping into the pool as he held the back of her head. The cool water collided with Dan's skin as well as Emily's. "Now, Emily, was that so bad?" Dan asked while laughing hysterically.

"Shut up." She mumbled, she always hated blushing. She watched as Dan wrapped his arms around her body and faces her face with his. She wrapped her short legs around him so she would fall. Emily gasped as warm dry body hit the cold water. "What the hell is wrong with you?!" She shivered and let go of his body, heaving her body over the edge and got out of the water. She sat down, only her stubby legs dangling in the water. "Don't ever do that again."

...."Well, let's see... What's wrong with me? Apparently, I'm a player, I fuck every girl I see, I'm cocky..." Dan listed referring to earlier. He let out a small chuckle. "You know it was fun," Dan said with a smirk. "Anyways, what does the winner get for this game of 'house'?" Dan said "house" specifically just to annoy her.

Emily groaned at the name house and smacked his arm. "I don't know, you think is something. I have to go home." She replied with a sigh, she didn't want to go home. She picked up her clothes, pulling her short and her tank top. "Bye! My number is in your phone!" She smiled and walked to her car, pulling out of the driveway and stoping at a red light throwing her hair into a messy bun.

Emily woke up, bright sunlight flooding at the bay of her window. She yawned and walked to her bathroom, stripping off her bed night clothes and stepping into her warm shower. After she was done, she padded to her closet trying to find some clothes to wear today from school. She picked out a pair of ripped skinny jeans and a lace top, with her black converses. She applied a line line of black eyeliner and two sweeps of mascara. Emily yawned again and blow dried her and applied sweet curls to the bottoms of her hair. She grabbed her book at and her purse and walked down stairs, she grabbed a doughnut and walked outside, meeting Tyler and Vanity, "Could you please get a room?"

....Dan awoke from the living room couch. Tyler and his family had let him stay there for a week because Dan's family was out of town for a while. Dan threw the plaid blanket off of his body, exposing his bare torso and boxers. Yawning, he headed towards one of the bathrooms to fix himself up. Dan quickly styled his hair, washed his face, and brushed his pearly-whites before showering. Dan threw off his boxers and hopped in the shower. Soon, he threw on a clean pair of jeans and a t-shirt and headed out the door after grabbing his backpack. The sun flooded Dan's vision. He pulled out his cell phone, and texted Emily, "see u at school, 'girlfriend'."

"I would, but I have to go to school.." Tyler replied, giving me a pat on the head, once he came up for air finally. She toke a small bite of her doughnut, he hears a faint sound of beep and sighed.

Dan: See u at school 'girlfriend'.

She rolled her eyes at the word 'girlfriend' before replying.

Emily: Okay. See you soon.

....Dan hopped in his car, placing his backpack in the passengers seat. Before turning on the car, he viewed the text message on his phone and tossed it over to the seat. Pressing his foot the the gas pedal, Dan drove off to the school building. Once arrived at his location, Dan stepped out of his vehicle and headed towards the doors.

Emily finished off her doughnut and started to walk towards the school, with Tyler and Vanity following suit. She walked towards the school door and heaving it open. Emily quickly padded to her locker and gathered her books, walking into homeroom. "Ooh, l like your shirt!" Vanity says as she runs over to Emily . "Thanks." She replied sitting down in the back, piling her books on the desk.

....Dan entered homeroom—the same homeroom as Emily. Taking a seat, he shoved his belongings on the tile under his seat. Dan pulled out his phone, putting it near his crotch under his desk so no one could see it. "So, for the game... r we going to try to convince people we r together?" Dan texted Emily.

Emily smiled as Vanity said something funny. She jumped as her phone vibrated inside her pocket, she open her messages and replied

Emily: first off, I don't think you can spell and second, does it really matter if they know or not? I'll get weird looks from all the girls and they will talk about me behind my back.

....Dan texted her back quickly as the teacher began to talk. "Um, i'm txting, not writing a fucking essay for school :stop: and i was just wondering. calm your tits."

She listen as the teacher started talking and started jotting Down notes. She sighed, not wanting to hear his smarta** comment.

Emily: No, you calm your tits. And stop texting me I have to take notes. And wonder. Talk to later 'boyfriend'

....Dan looked behind him at Emily across the room with a small smirk. He then texted, "Me too. I'll take your notes later. Thanks."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back