The Game of Death

I know. I can get having a busy life, but dropping a life line ever now and then wouldn't hurt. It's just like playing clash of clans: it just takes a few minutes of your time (unless you like to add random stuff like me) xD

Though I've never played the game, I'm inclined to agree! Or at least a 'I'm sorry, but chu guys are on yer own' message would be nice.

But I'm happy, the ones who've stuck around, I really like their chars owo)/ I think we have a great little collection of complimentary characters~

Yeah, I know. It almost makes me sad that they'll be slowly picked off (unless my character can stop them!). Jokes aside, I see myself being the first to go if my plans backfire ( ^_^ ;)

Ack! I'm torn, I joined cuz I wanna see who dies how and who survives, but I love the chars now so I want them to last longer :P Oh the dilemma~

Also since your char is the near polar opposite of Kohaku, I biasedly want both to survive longer and see what they do :P I guess we'll see!

Curious to see this plan unfold~

Question: is there anyone who would still like the thread to keep on going who would be willing to post? I like the characters we have now, and if no one else is willing to join, we can just use who we have. A little dedication could get this story very far and it seems so sad to let it end this way :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back