The Game of Death

STiGA3120 said:
8U ~ Heyyyy
People. SOMEONE MAKE AN ALLINECE WITH ME

My character needs someone to buddy with or she gunna drop like a fly on her own! That crowbar is mighty handy plus she seems to have most/some of her mind still intact so backstabbing wouldn't happen anytime soon.
My character could do so if you wished. 

Kal said:
Haha! I feel you, seems like more than one character has had experience with their weapon in their 'life'. Hmm, Vi's stance is technically 'no alliances' due to, "Didn't you hear the man? Only one of us will survive- no point in pretending we're allies." But I do see her falling into accidental alliances, based on proximity and lack of aggressive attacks. Specifically, with Rachael's personality, if she was just around Vi, I believe my char would begrudgingly tolerate her presence.
So, with that said, what say you to Rachael and Vi becoming accidental allies :P ?
Your character hard counters mine :(

Spear range is too good against him lol.

Huehuehuehuehue said:
My character could do so if you wished. 

Your character hard counters mine :(

Spear range is too good against him lol.
xD My char has a fighting chance! Haha~ But more seriously, I'm sure his experience will keep him from having too great a disadvantage. I look forward to seeing how their match turns out (if they end up getting into it!) owo)/

My character probably only make an alliance with someone who care to him, outside he was mad psycho, inside he was a lonely child.

(manage to borrow laptop from my friend)

Kal said:
xD My char has a fighting chance! Haha~ But more seriously, I'm sure his experience will keep him from having too great a disadvantage. I look forward to seeing how their match turns out (if they end up getting into it!) owo)/
My character could handle a katana because of how strong his gauntlets are and because of the lower range, but spears are too long and people usually thrust with them. The only real chance is if my character dodges a thrust and gets in very close. But then again, not many would stand up to him at a very close distance.

It would be interesting to see play out at the very least.

[QUOTE="Gabe Drako]aND TO LET YOU KNOW, ME BEING THE CREATOR, DOESN'T GIVE ME A BETTER CHANCE OF WINNING.

[/QUOTE]
Your character is the only one other than mine that has a weapon that purely enhances his base fighting skill. Would be interesting to see a fight between them as well, it would be a pure battle of skill.

[QUOTE="Gabe Drako]True, but only one of us would come out alive...

[/QUOTE]
Double KO's are very possible here considering the fact that Assan only goes for lethal spots. If your major arteries were slashed or a tendon was cut, you would be basically done against others and if something important like your carotid was cut, then it would be a double KO provided Assan was lethally wounded.

I have a question, can double KO's actually happen?

If you're still up for it, Gabe, my character can team up with yours. Jayce is smart and very proficient in a fight, but his weapons are way better for lethal only hits, and would only slightly injure for anything else. They suit his fighting style, but don't really enhance it. He would be way better at deceiving someone and killing them before they know. Besides his deceiving nature, Jayce and Tony look like they could really compliment one another.

My character will take anyones help, good or bad. Help me and you will prosper; betray me and you'll seal your fate. He doesn't care as long as everyone moves forward :)

Zediah47 said:
My character will take anyones help, good or bad. Help me and you will prosper; betray me and you'll seal your fate. He doesn't care as long as everyone moves forward :)
Your char is such a sweetheart owo)/ My char is gonna be so confused cuz his actions go against what she believes about people~

Though I won't be allying her off the bat with anyone (save the one exception), my char will definitely have an eye on your char trying to figure him out~

Last edited by a moderator:
i have some question about this role play

1.Is this a battle royal or survive and kill the other?

2.Do our character need to eat,drink,and sleep?

3.Is it possible to use the environment as a weapon? i mean we can make trap right?

4.What about the starting place of all player, i read at the overview it said spread all over the world

that's all for now

NoobWriter said:
i have some question about this role play
1.Is this a battle royal or survive and kill the other?

2.Do our character need to eat,drink,and sleep?

3.Is it possible to use the environment as a weapon? i mean we can make trap right?

4.What about the starting place of all player, i read at the overview it said spread all over the world

that's all for now
1. Yes, it is every man for himself

2. Yes, but you don't need to mention them doing it

3. We can make traps, but the traps cannot be the thing that kills them, it must be your weapon.

4. Wherever you please

:)

We need a definite starting place, or else how are we going to meet each other? Heck, theres a guy from Russia.

We should have a place where the man told everyone to go

We do, you may start in japan, or china, or South America, but we all head towards America for the royale.

[QUOTE="Gabe Drako]We do, you may start in japan, or china, or South America, but we all head towards America for the royale.

[/QUOTE]
Thats what I wanted to know, thanks for clarifying.

No, you don't have to be in one of those three Roger, I was just giving examples. 
My start is japan, always wanted to

Live there Irl...

Oh! So we die, but get revived after we make the deal with the man, so we're essentially as alive as any alive person and we start wherever we died? Correct me if that's wrong ~

Yes... But your soul has changed until you win, he half owns your soul already, and if you win, you get all of your soul.

Ah~ my soul O.o ! Haha~ Thank you for clarifying.

I have a quick other question, about the weapons. Does the weapon appear at will or are they always at our side? Also, can the weapon break?

I made my weapon almost unbreakabe but if its just normally indestructible then there wouldnt be a point to it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back