• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Four Horsemen OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Again, this is going to be more realistic. Poison maybe, but keep in mind that the monsters you're going up against won't always be affected by it. Pestilence can be resistant to disease and poison and treat them though.

A sickle maybe? This is Europe and you'll have to rely on what you can make or buy there.

I'm working on the CS page now.
I usually dont rely on European weapons when not going for a knight, which i wont here. All my realistic European ideas are the opposite of brain not brawn.

Gravitational Force Gravitational Force Well I was thinking he could use curare, or aconite (Wolfsbane) tipped arrows against enemies? Both of them are very real and have been used countless times throughout history. There's also the possibility of using tranquilizer compounds.

I usually dont rely on European weapons when not going for a knight, which i wont here. All my realistic European ideas are the opposite of brain not brawn.
Sickle, dagger, club with spikes in it, etc. Here are some ideas: Middle Ages Weapons

Gravitational Force Gravitational Force Well I was thinking he could use curare, or aconite (Wolfsbane) tipped arrows against enemies? Both of them are very real and have been used countless times throughout history. There's also the possibility of using tranquilizer compounds.
That's fine. Keep safety in mind though. If you want your character to have alchemical skills it's alright, but you'll have to include that in the story.

I really like this ones style
1537565953769.png

But the color pallet seems a bit off for "death". Colorwise, i really like this one (i like it in general, i just like the former one better):
1537566010729.png

I like the first one better.
You don't have to have them wearing a mask in the picture if that gives you more options.
I want to though. I really picture her that way and i really want the image to display it. Im leaning to the first one too, personally. Im still looking for a few more.

This is really hard, i lean way more to asian characters when in realistic settings. But i dont want to break the setting
I intended to use this at first
Miyoshi Ikage.PNG

Okay, so i decided its either the first of the two i posted prior or the one i post here. Ima take opinions on which one to use.

1537566912291.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back