• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Fairy War OOC

Maybe Maple could've heard something from her parents since she's still living with them. She's kinda a background character in her own house, because they think she's too busy focusing on baking to hear them, but she does. Though she'll try to repress those memories because she doesn't like fights and war is the biggest fight of all

So activity levels seem to have slipped. Lets do role call- everyone involved post something as soon as possible to verify that everyone is here.
Checklist:
Sky- X
Savannah- X
TWSB- X
World- X
Reply soon please!
I'm here !

Ok.
I think it's somewhat irrelevant what Kearney actually heard because she'll probably just tell the most scary lies while quietly picking up information even though she doesn't seem to be taking it seriously.

Let's try and bring back the activity from earlier please. World, TWSB, I'm just assuming you're both inactive and unless you show up before we start we're going to start without you. Sky, Savannah, what rumors have your characters heard? Also what connection do Winnie and Kearney have?

So activity levels seem to have slipped. Lets do role call- everyone involved post something as soon as possible to verify that everyone is here.
Checklist:
TWSB- X
World- X
Reply soon please!
sorry, with medschool starting up my schedule's changed that I don't really have the time for this anymore. Have fun though! Sorry for having to drop

classes hit me like a truck

Alright, looks like everyone is dropping out. Tis a shame, I was so happy with the momentum we had going. But I don't think this is going to go anywhere, so I guess we're going to have to give up, unless anyone objects.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back