• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
Elliot nodded, he didn't see anything wrong with that really, though he wasn't scared of the dark himself, he saw her point to an extent, looking to her he noticed her cheeks going red, he frowned for a moment, he didn't want her feeling embarrassed about such a thing "Yeah, I guess that makes sense, not seeing what's near you can be frightening" he said as they reached the front of the line "Anyways, let's get on shall we?" He said with a smile.

◎Yumi◎

Yumi smiled, glad that he got what she was saying. She was surprised once they reached the front of the line, having not really noticed before that they had almost been to the front before. It usually took longer to reach the front, though maybe because there wasn't a lot of people today that's why the line was really short. Even though there was a day before that she came and there wasn't very many people, lines were still somehow really long. Oh well, not that it mattered. Yumi was just happy to get on the ride. "Yeah~" She said happily as she stepped onto the ride.

TheDragoon said:
Celia was eating food off a tray she had set up, a piece of shrimp in her mouth. "Ofh, Hafn-Fan." She said, even though she had a shrimp in her mouth. She then swallowed it. "Good job on the mission. You managed to defeat him, but the war isn't over yet. For your mission results, Akuma retreated and is currently now regaining his lost power, so that gives us more time to plan, but by then he may have amassed an army... Anyway, I think it's safe to say this mission was a success. You managed to drive him back today but I'm not sure he was actually using his full power..." She explained before hoping up and going to hug Han. "You did good Han-San~ I'm proud of you." She giggled.
Han smiled and put his sword on his shoulder. "Thank Roman for this one. Akuma had got a lucky one in on me. Sort of had me out of the fight. Roman... Barely used 20% of his power... And drove him off." He explained. Roman laughed lightly, "I'm sorry... I'll be going now. I was glad to be of help, but I have place to be. Just contact me whenever my help is needed again." He said before leaving the room, closing the door behind him. Han watched as he left the room and turned back to Celia. "I was lucky." He said as his sword disappeared and he began taking off his clothes to change.

Last edited by a moderator:
WeirdPrincess said:

◎Yumi◎

Yumi smiled, glad that he got what she was saying. She was surprised once they reached the front of the line, having not really noticed before that they had almost been to the front before. It usually took longer to reach the front, though maybe because there wasn't a lot of people today that's why the line was really short. Even though there was a day before that she came and there wasn't very many people, lines were still somehow really long. Oh well, not that it mattered. Yumi was just happy to get on the ride. "Yeah~" She said happily as she stepped onto the ride.
(((( Hey there! I'm Roman. I'm one of the helpers in the RP. I'm normally found accepting characters along with @Tobi Neafearn, @Slaxt and the owner, @Fukushima Akira. I'm wondering if you made a CS in the "Character Sign-Up" tab. I myself haven't seen it nor did I get an alert... If you haven't please do so.

Thank you and happy RPing~

- Roman ))))

Roman said:
(((( Hey there! I'm Roman. I'm one of the helpers in the RP. I'm normally found accepting characters along with @Tobi Neafearn, @Slaxt and the owner, @Fukushima Akira. I'm wondering if you made a CS in the "Character Sign-Up" tab. I myself haven't seen it nor did I get an alert... If you haven't please do so.
Thank you and happy RPing~

- Roman ))))
(( Wrong person Roman xD This would be for you sir, @Coleton ))

WeirdPrincess said:
(( Wrong person Roman xD This would be for you sir, @Coleton ))
(((( Are You Sure >~> jk jk thanks for correcting me. I'm multitasking and I thought I clicked his post Lol ))))

Roman said:
Han smiled and put his sword on his shoulder. "Thank Roman for this one. Akuma had got a lucky one in on me. Sort of had me out of the fight. Roman... Barely used 20% of his power... And drove him off." He explained. Roman laughed lightly, "I'm sorry... I'll be going now. I was glad to be of help, but I have place to be. Just contact me whenever my help is needed again." He said before leaving the room, closing the door behind him. Han watched as he left the room and turned back to Celia. "I was lucky." He said as his sword disappeared and he began taking off his clothes to change.
Celia giggled lightly. "I told you he was a tough one. Roman didn't seem to have any trouble tho, coodos to him, Akuma may have been holding back as well. Regardless, do you want to do something fun now Han-San now that everything is taken care of?" She asked.

TheDragoon said:
Celia giggled lightly. "I told you he was a tough one. Roman didn't seem to have any trouble tho, coodos to him, Akuma may have been holding back as well. Regardless, do you want to do something fun now Han-San now that everything is taken care of?" She asked.
Han started getting dressed, before he went into their bathroom to get some dust out of his hair. "Sure. I'm free right now. What would you want to do? I have a few ideas, but I'd like to hear yours first." He said as he finished getting debris out of his hair.

Coleton walked around for a bit and stumbled upon another person, "Hello, may I ask you a question?"

Roman said:
Taylor nodded and put the sushi in the refrigerator, and soon went to get the four glass cups for Celia. Once he did, he put them by her and smiled...
"There you go~"
...❤︎Celia eventually finished crushing the 20 cookies in a few seconds and smile at Taylor when he brought the glasses over, soon she spoke. She then abandoned the cookies and went to the fridge, grabbing out the whip cream she had forgotten earlier before coming back. Now would just be the easy part, putting everything together. Sliding the four glasses over to herself, she spoke once more as she started layering the bottom of each glass with the crushed cookies. Celia knew she had asked him to help with this earlier, but really she didn't need help anymore since it was easy. There wasn't exactly a need for two people to do it when, for hee, it would just be easier if she did it herself. Taking the large bowl of the mocha chocolate mixture, she layered that on top of the crushed cookies before she uncapped the whip cream and put some of it on top of the mixture, soon putting more crushed cookies on top of that. Celia repeated the process until all the glasses were full❤︎...

"Thanks hun. Actually, I think I'm good on finishing the desserts by myself. If you could just set the table, then that would be very much appreciated. You'll probably be able to call Nai after that, since everything will be ready."

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka rested her head against his shoulder and her smile brightened as she spoke. Though she didn't want to ruin the date by going to see their children. If it wouldn't be any trouble, then she would like to visit the kids. Having been away from them for a while made her fairly happy to see them. At least when they left, the food wouldn't lose its heat. Asuka wasn't all that hungry anymore though, so if they did come back, she didn't know if she'd want to eat any more than she already had. The pizza was a bit filling and doubted she could fit anything else. Unless it was dessert because she always had more room for that❦...

"I know it is, I just feel like I worry a little to much, if there's a point to where a parent worries so much. And if it wouldn't be a bother, then I'd like to do that."
...♅Akira laughed lightly and shook his head, his hand still caressing Asuka's arm as he replied♅...

There's no such thing as worrying too much when it comes to your children~ To be honest, I miss them too, so I kinda wanna see them with you~

...♅Akira waved his hand over the various foods and they slowly picked up off of the ground. Suddenly they vanished into thin air, leaving only the two glasses of juice and the rug behind. Akira stood up and dusted himself off, picking up his glass as he did so. He looked down at Asuka and smiled as he held his hand out♅...

Shall we?~

--------------------

Roman said:
(((( I'm replying xD ))))
Satoshi rubbed the back of his head as he noticed some of the people there was staring at them. He could only wonder why, before he remembered he was wearing mission clothes. He sighed lightly and looked back to where the kitchen was located, soon seeing the cook come out and ask for their orders. Satoshi told the man what he wanted and then his attention was given to Haruo. Satoshi then looked around again, though this time the people noticed him returning the looks and they looked away. Geez... His mission clothes must have looked weird or something...
...Haruo continued to look around the shack, focusing on the nearby people and their conversations. Due to this, he initially didn't hear the cooks question, and upon being asked once more, he replied, not knowing what he'd just ordered≭...

I'll have the same as him.

----------------------

((( xD )))

Roman said:
Han started getting dressed, before he went into their bathroom to get some dust out of his hair. "Sure. I'm free right now. What would you want to do? I have a few ideas, but I'd like to hear yours first." He said as he finished getting debris out of his hair.
Celia thought for a second, then clapped her hands together. "How about we go watch a movie? It'd be fun and we could go find someplace to eat afterwards! Sound good?" She asked. "Then we can go see Mari if you like." She said with a gentle smile.

TheDragoon said:
Celia thought for a second, then clapped her hands together. "How about we go watch a movie? It'd be fun and we could go find someplace to eat afterwards! Sound good?" She asked. "Then we can go see Mari if you like." She said with a gentle smile.
Han walked out of the bathroom, dusting his shirt off. "Yeah. I was going to suggest a nice dinner... Mainly since we don't get to go on dates anymore. The last time we went on a date was when you tried to get me to sleep with you. Even then you were drunk and you were still with William." He said, as he grabbed his jacket. "Those were the days.." he said laughing lightly.

Roman said:
Tonton looked at the pile of cataclysm jewelry and squealed at the size. It was slightly bigger than her, which caused a small scare. Hanae picked up some of the jewelry and blinked...
"Really? That's cool I guess... I never really heard of anyone using thwir powers to make money not even Akane-sama and she has a ton of abilities."
''yeah, though summoning this kind of cataclysm is only exclusive to me, and my 2 students that i found worthy of it..''

...♱She said before walking to the pile and stomping it which made a glass breaking sound before it all disappeared♱...

TheDragoon said:
Mari got up too, heading for the door and waiting for her as she held the door open for her, offering her hand politely.
...♱Roselyn smiled at her as she walked to the door and held Mari's hand as she walked out♱...

WeirdPrincess said:
...✦Video games was the obvious choice for her. She liked the music that wasn't in the games, but she always liked that game play more. So it wasn't really hard for her to answer something like that✦...

"Video games hands down. The music in some games are good, but I still prefer game play. What about you?"
''i like both. since i can hear my music on the computer while playing games. though its kinda chaotic if the 2 music tracks crash into each other. so i have to sacrifice the game music...and i think my choice of OSTs and BGMs are better than the BGMs and OSTs the game plays in their dungeons. whats your favorite video game?''

...☫Fuyumi asked as she looked at Nanami with a curious look☫...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''yeah, though summoning this kind of cataclysm is only exclusive to me, and my 2 students that i found worthy of it..''
...♱She said before walking to the pile and stomping it which made a glass breaking sound before it all disappeared♱...
When Hanae and Tonton heard the cataclysm jewelry being stomped on they both jumped a little. Tonton being the closest had gotten really scared and his under the bed...

"Students? That's nice. What're their names?"

Roman said:
Han walked out of the bathroom, dusting his shirt off. "Yeah. I was going to suggest a nice dinner... Mainly since we don't get to go on dates anymore. The last time we went on a date was when you tried to get me to sleep with you. Even then you were drunk and you were still with William." He said, as he grabbed his jacket. "Those were the days.." he said laughing lightly.
Celia nodded and laughed nervously. "Yeah... That was a long time ago huh? No getting drunk tho, I do have a job to do you know." She said, rubbing the back of her long green hair lightly.

Roman said:
When Hanae and Tonton heard the cataclysm jewelry being stomped on they both jumped a little. Tonton being the closest had gotten really scared and his under the bed...
"Students? That's nice. What're their names?"
''hmmm...Kioko Fukushima and...Elaena i think..''

...♱She said as she put a finger to her chin. She noticed Tonton hid under the bed so she croushed down and gave out her hand to Tonton so she can come out and Seol could pet her head♱...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Shoes smiled and nodded before looking to yuki and smiling lovingly

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Yuki looked at Shira before smiling back, her sclera turning back to normal⊹...

TheDragoon said:
Celia nodded and laughed nervously. "Yeah... That was a long time ago huh? No getting drunk tho, I do have a job to do you know." She said, rubbing the back of her long green hair lightly.
Han laughed lightly and pointed at himself, "Amazing. That means more for me." He said, as he made his sowrd disappear, though it was still with him just in case. "Ready to go?"

Ruff looked out of his cardboard box from the hole at the top, "Ruff! Bark bark!" He was a magical talking dog, but for the sake of attracting humans, he'd not talk, look cute, and do cute things. His hat and bell necklace (And jar of jam) complimented his fur. "Woof! Woof woof!" He jumped up to open the two flaps of the cardboard box and sat back down. He thought that if he looked as cute as possible, he could get a new owner.

DogInTheBox said:
Ruff looked out of his cardboard box from the hole at the top, "Ruff! Bark bark!" He was a magical talking dog, but for the sake of attracting humans, he'd not talk, look cute, and do cute things. His hat and bell necklace (And jar of jam) complimented his fur. "Woof! Woof woof!" He jumped up to open the two flaps of the cardboard box and sat back down. He thought that if he looked as cute as possible, he could get a new owner.
After taking his cousin home, Roman decided he'd go out and see what was going on. He wasn't really planning on anything, seeing how the humans didn't really like those with powers and treated them lime outcast. He out his hands in his pockets and continued walking down the sidewalk. He ignored all the regular humans until he sensed an energy... It was different. Not like any other energy he's felt. He looked around, before his eyes landed on a box with a puppy poking its head out. It was cute... Really cute and Roman really liked animals. He walked over to he puppy and picked it up. "Hey there little fella... What are you doing out here all alone? Lose your owner?" He asked, before picking up the jar of jam out of curiosity. "Guess this is something..."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''hmmm...Kioko Fukushima and...Elaena i think..''
...♱She said as she put a finger to her chin. She noticed Tonton hid under the bed so she croushed down and gave out her hand to Tonton so she can come out and Seol could pet her head♱...
"Teaching sounds like a fun thing to do. Do you enjoy it?"

Hanae had sat down on her bed, taking off her forehead protecter and flak jacket(that's literally what they're called
xD ). Tonton had slowly poked her head out from under the bed and oinked at Seol, asking if she wasn't going to hurt her.

Roman said:
"Teaching sounds like a fun thing to do. Do you enjoy it?"
Hanae had sat down on her bed, taking off her forehead protecter and flak jacket(that's literally what they're called
xD ). Tonton had slowly poked her head out from under the bed and oinked at Seol, asking if she wasn't going to hurt her.
...♱Seol giggled a bit before scratching under Tonton's chin and replying to Hanae♱...

''well...id say its in the middle. since there are dumb students, smart students, disciplined students, ignorant students, and students who are just plain asses...''

Ruff noticed he took the jar of jam, and out of instinct licked his face. "Ruff!" He continued licking his face then made a tiny dog yawn. "Bark bark! Woof!" Ruff made that stupid dog look, the one that is stupidly cute where your dog lets out their dog, and breathes in VERY HEAVILY but cutely through their mouth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back