• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

HimeragiSeiker said:
''hmmm...here..''
...⊹She said before giving a fish to Myuki⊹...

''feed the cat with it''
She smiled and then held the fish to the cat and it slowly took it making myuki giggle and hug the cat tighty as her tail slid over to kikuri and wrapped around her ankle happily

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She smiled and then held the fish to the cat and it slowly took it making myuki giggle and hug the cat tighty as her tail slid over to kikuri and wrapped around her ankle happily

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Kikuri smiled before snuggling into Kikuri⊹...

''hey Myuki. we're married for a long time now right? have you...ever thought of having a child?''

HimeragiSeiker said:
...⊹Kikuri smiled before snuggling into Kikuri⊹...
''hey Myuki. we're married for a long time now right? have you...ever thought of having a child?''
"Child? You mean a baby? But we are both girls so we can't have children. Unless there's a magical way to fertilize one of our eggs with the others DNA." She said as she let the cat go and it ran off

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Child? You mean a baby? But we are both girls so we can't have children. Unless there's a magical way to fertilize one of our eggs with the others DNA." She said as she let the cat go and it ran off

[/QUOTE]
''i can ask my niece Yuki. she found a way to do it with her wife and they have a child now, Airi. She's already grown up''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Don't they have to kids though." She said to her curiously

[/QUOTE]
''yeah they do. they have a kid named Airi grown up''

...⊹Kikuri said with a giggle⊹...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I thought they had 2" she said to her feeling she hadn't gotten her question

[/QUOTE]
''oh well...they one kid named Airi which was between Yuki and Shira. The other kid, Mitsu, was between Ansom and Shira. Ansom is a pain in the ass, dont ask me about him. but yeah they have two kids, about to have a 3rd''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''oh well...they one kid named Airi which was between Yuki and Shira. The other kid, Mitsu, was between Ansom and Shira. Ansom is a pain in the ass, dont ask me about him. but yeah they have two kids, about to have a 3rd''
"What really?!?" She asked in surprise at the 3rd child part

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"What really?!?" She asked in surprise at the 3rd child part

[/QUOTE]
''yeah. its cuz Yuki played as a male part having the male sex part using her succubus power. i could do the same. thats why i asked you if you ever thought of having a child..''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''yeah. its cuz Yuki played as a male part having the male sex part using her succubus power. i could do the same. thats why i asked you if you ever thought of having a child..''
"O-oh.." She said blushing at the thought. "I never thought about having a child.... Mostly because I never thought some one would want a child with a snake woman." She said with a small giggle

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"O-oh.." She said blushing at the thought. "I never thought about having a child.... Mostly because I never thought some one would want a child with a snake woman." She said with a small giggle

[/QUOTE]
''well i married you didnt i? you should start thinking that i dont care if your a snake woman or not. your the woman i love''

...⊹She said as she smiled more⊹...

Lumina said:
...♒Elyse blinked as she looked at Kili as he flew into the kitchen, wondering what was possibly going on, and just stared at him as he spoke. Though, her eyes widened and she let out a sound of surprise as a tentacle wrapped around him, and she was about to grab the nearest metal thing and go qfter it when he started flinging magic at whatever the hell it was that had grabbed him. So she just stood in the kitchen, in her pajamas, until he returned, covering in bits of things that she wasn't sure if she wanted to know what they were. After he kissed her forehead she just looked up at him, talking in a confused and very concerned matter♒...
"...Kili...what the hell just happened?"
Kili laughed nervously, rubbing his neck as he turned away. He fumbled with his fingers as he tried to find the right way to explain himself.

" Uhm...well, you see...I was trying...to make breakfast for you without my magic...but it didn't turn out so well. I should have known something was wrong when the eggs started calling me 'papa' and the sausages started blushing whenever I touched them! I tried to scrap it all, but then, the food must have gotten my magic mixed in, somehow, because it grew, and...well, it tried to...agh I can't say it out loud!" He said, crying animated tears as he thought about just how much of a mess he'd made of a perfectly good morning.

@Lumina

HimeragiSeiker said:
''well i married you didnt i? you should start thinking that i dont care if your a snake woman or not. your the woman i love''
...⊹She said as she smiled more⊹...
She smiled and nodded. "Ok." She said happily

Mayyflower said:
...⚘Lillith stood up and ran into her room and over to skippers cage, she tried opening it but couldn't do she grunted and whines ⚘...
"K-Kipper is stuck"
Allen chuckled and walked over to the cage "that's because you didn't undo these little latches" he said moved the latches down to unlock the cage, then opened it "see?"

@Lumina[/URL]
...⊗Kanon looked up at Achilles in surprise when he pulled her into another hug, wondering what was the cause, when she too felt the effects of the taser. Not as much as Achilles of course, but enough to knock out the strength in her legs from under her. If Achilles hadn't been holding on, she would have fallen. So when he told her to run, she looked up at him with a hazy glance, speaking as she did so⊗...

"...A-achilles... what's going on...?"

@Lumina[/URL]
...♒Elyse just stared at him as he explained about the eggs and the blushing sausage, and after a moment of silence after he finished his explanation, she burst out laughing, placing a hand on her stomach from laughing so hard. Well she hadn't been expecting that kind of explanation whatsoever. And it was hilarious. After calming down Elyse took a few breaths before looking at Kili and responding♒...

"Oh honey, you're too cute. I'll make breakfast so we don't have any more... issues."

Lumina said:
...♒Elyse just stared at him as he explained about the eggs and the blushing sausage, and after a moment of silence after he finished his explanation, she burst out laughing, placing a hand on her stomach from laughing so hard. Well she hadn't been expecting that kind of explanation whatsoever. And it was hilarious. After calming down Elyse took a few breaths before looking at Kili and responding♒...
"Oh honey, you're too cute. I'll make breakfast so we don't have any more... issues."
" Alright..." Kili replied, his shoulders drooping in defeat. He then looked into her eyes, and couldn't help but laugh softly, himself. "I guess I should probably stick to magic meals, huh?"

Kili wrappped his arms around Elyse, and pecked her softly, before moving behind her, and guiding her by the waist to the refrigerator.

@Lumina

Lumina said:
...⊗Kanon looked up at Achilles in surprise when he pulled her into another hug, wondering what was the cause, when she too felt the effects of the taser. Not as much as Achilles of course, but enough to knock out the strength in her legs from under her. If Achilles hadn't been holding on, she would have fallen. So when he told her to run, she looked up at him with a hazy glance, speaking as she did so⊗...

"...A-achilles... what's going on...?"
"DROP THE WEAPON, OR WE WILL BE FORCED TO KILL YOU." one of the few human soldiers present ordered the raging boy, who did not succumb to the taser. The soldiers closed in, with weapons drawn. None of them were prepared for the fury of this boy. But they were prepared to take him back to be either processed or dissected. The girl was a bonus, as she was barely a blip on the power radar. "Boys, we got us a treat. Hes protecting out new barracks entertainment. Lets separate this boy from that treasure, shall we?" the squad leader roared with laughter.

λ"Molon labe." Achilles roared in defiance. He turned his head to Kanon and said, "It looks like they want a fight, and to take you from me little lamb, so I guess they do not value their lives." Achilles leapt into the fray, slicing the machete like a sword. His years of training made each of his movements effective. He began to cut his way through the soldiers, trying to a least beat them back to make an escape for Kanon...

Soldiers who were sneaking around the boy grabbed the girl. "Now we can have some fun later." The first one said as he and his partner dragged the girl to the transport. Tossing her inside, they bound her to the floor, and began to try and mess with her, as the ship prepared to lift off. Bullets and laser fire filled the air, trying to cover the one transports escape. Achilles was hit numerous times, his shirt was shredded, but not a scratch on him. well no scratches, but wicked bruises from being hit by projectiles. He was nearing his limit, when in his painful vision was a lion leaping on a stag....

@Lumina

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"This is my friend mama." She said happily as she ran to neo and hugged her happily
"God have you not listened?" He asked with a chuckle. "The humans passed a law that all supernatural a must have a chip implanted into there heads to make them human." He explained

[/QUOTE]
Cassandra nodded at Neo, curtsying. That was what people did when trying to be fancy, right? Anyway, Cassandra felt like she didn't belong, maybe she should go back and check out the school.

Ryan shrugged, mumbling, "I would still have a good voice. I could actually become a singer!" Looking over at Jace, Ryan tilted her head, "Wait, does getting this chip implanted actually hurt?"

PinkCupcakeKitty said:
Cassandra nodded at Neo, curtsying. That was what people did when trying to be fancy, right? Anyway, Cassandra felt like she didn't belong, maybe she should go back and check out the school.

Ryan shrugged, mumbling, "I would still have a good voice. I could actually become a singer!" Looking over at Jace, Ryan tilted her head, "Wait, does getting this chip implanted actually hurt?"
''oh cmon Cassandra, i normally dont do it. yknow im just kinda joking right?''

...♱Neo said dropping the fancy act she said as she picked up Mika and sat on the couch sitting Mika on her lap♱...

''im not that fancy, i mean im an ex-mercenary. come, sit with us''

@Daniel reaving

HimeragiSeiker said:
''oh cmon Cassandra, i normally dont do it. yknow im just kinda joking right?''
...♱Neo said dropping the fancy act she said as she picked up Mika and sat on the couch sitting Mika on her lap♱...

''im not that fancy, i mean im an ex-mercenary. come, sit with us''
As Neo dropped her fancy act, Cassandra couldn't help but stare in shock. Was it really just her family that acted fancy 24/7? When Neo asked Cassandra to sit on the couch, Cassandra nodded, "Yes ma'm, I mean, Neo."

Cassandra sat next to Neo and Mika. Since Mika was on Neo's lap, she was almost as tall as Cassandra.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back