• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

PinkCupcakeKitty said:
As Neo dropped her fancy act, Cassandra couldn't help but stare in shock. Was it really just her family that acted fancy 24/7? When Neo asked Cassandra to sit on the couch, Cassandra nodded, "Yes ma'm, I mean, Neo."
Cassandra sat next to Neo and Mika. Since Mika was on Neo's lap, she was almost as tall as Cassandra.
''how long have you been friends with Mika?''

HimeragiSeiker said:
"Well, I just met her this morning, she wanted me to meet you so I came here with her." Tilting her head a little, Cassandra smiled, "Do you know why the school is so empty?"

PinkCupcakeKitty said:
"Well, I just met her this morning, she wanted me to meet you so I came here with her." Tilting her head a little, Cassandra smiled, "Do you know why the school is so empty?"
''oh yeah. the humans made some law that is a threat to anything that isnt human. they will chip you and restrict your powers, and if the chip doesnt work, the chip explodes in your head and you die. truthfully in my opinion, its a way to enslave others''

HimeragiSeiker said:
Akane laughed lightly and put her arm around Arashea, "How about we try shopping today? It failed as a plan yesterday, so maybe we could make time today.... What do you think?"

[QUOTE="Sailor Adams]"How did you know?" Klef asked, suprised that his guess was so accurate. "I'm good, I don't want to waste (insert amount of days after the lab) building a house!" They said half-jokingly as sat down with their legs crossed.

[/QUOTE]
Alejandro nodded, picking up a stone that sat by his side, and tossed it. He knew what Klef meant, and didn't try to force him into living with him, "Well I'll visit you regularly... And... If I ever need a place to stay, I'd hope for you to welcome me into your home with open arms as I have invited you into staying with me." He told them.

Roman said:
Akane laughed lightly and put her arm around Arashea, "How about we try shopping today? It failed as a plan yesterday, so maybe we could make time today.... What do you think?"
''sure. doesnt sound like a bad idea''

WeirdPrincess said:
Elora Capistrano
Elora chuckled, "And you've used a mech before?" She asked jokingly before the projector turned off, killing the light of the on the screen projector, which then went back up into the ceiling. She looked at the bowl of popcorn, which had a few kernels in it but was for the most part empty. Picking up the empty bowl, she held it with one had as she continued. "We can do the indoor skydiving then. It's at the lower level of the house, lucky not to low. And it'll be pretty bright in there too."

Talia giggled a little, "Well... I've built some pretty neat robots in my robotics class, and I've even built a few at home, but they weren't anything big." She said, as she stood up and stretched. When Flora said they'd go skydiving, she jumped up in joy, "Yes! Whenever you're ready, I'm right behind you!"

HimeragiSeiker said:
''oh yeah. the humans made some law that is a threat to anything that isnt human. they will chip you and restrict your powers, and if the chip doesnt work, the chip explodes in your head and you die. truthfully in my opinion, its a way to enslave others''
"Ah," Cassandra says, starting to understand, "but isn't the school a safe haven for school? Shouldn't magical beings be staying there instead of running away?"

"I mean, I am human but trust me, I can't threaten you guys." Cassandra grinned at Mika, winking, "Also I wouldn't, have you seen her pistols?"

Lumina said:
...₪Violetta nodded, pulling out the menu and glancing over the contents. Of course she knew what she wanted, she just wanted to check the other options anyways. And of course, her eyes scanned over the wine list. The best red wine was a must, since this was their first date in a while. Setting the menu down, Violetta smiled back at Takashi as she spoke₪...
"Oh, is that so? Well then, I'll look forward to them~"
Takashi nodded, and gave the menu a quick glance, "Well... Yeah. It's been a long time, and I feel you deserve a nice time out, so I'll try and provide that. Besides, the woman in a man's life deserves the best from her man." He told her, smiling lightly. "So, whenever you want or need something, don't hesitate to ask me... I'll get it." Takashi said, looking up at her again.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Well I didn't do much... Except try to shower." She said with a giggle

[/QUOTE]
Elliot looked at Isabella and waved his hand, "That went well. You're clean and that's what matters. Nothing more." He said, before returning to his cooking. "What do yo think? Agree with what I said?"

PinkCupcakeKitty said:
"Ah," Cassandra says, starting to understand, "but isn't the school a safe haven for school? Shouldn't magical beings be staying there instead of running away?"
"I mean, I am human but trust me, I can't threaten you guys." Cassandra grinned at Mika, winking, "Also I wouldn't, have you seen her pistols?"
''her pistols are not what frighten me, it is her forms and capabilities. but im still not frightened by it..and the humans disapprove of this now...the school is school for supernaturals to master their abilities and techniques. not academic things such as math science and language..''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''sure. doesnt sound like a bad idea''
"Well, first things first! We get our breakfast, or in our case: coffee and one doughnut." Akane said, smiling a little. "Second: We clean up. By that I mean showers. After that, we're good to go!'

Roman said:
"Well, first things first! We get our breakfast, or in our case: coffee and one doughnut." Akane said, smiling a little. "Second: We clean up. By that I mean showers. After that, we're good to go!'
''okay''

HimeragiSeiker said:
Akane looked at Arashea, raising a hand to her face. She smiled, winked and spoke in a playful tone, "Oh don't be so boring about it. At least act like it'll be fun."

coy_mayumi.jpg

Roman said:
Akane looked at Arashea, raising a hand to her face. She smiled, winked and spoke in a playful tone, "Oh don't be so boring about it. At least act like it'll be fun."
coy_mayumi.jpg
''i know...but im still embarrassed from finding out what kind of drunk i am...''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Your welcome love. And you'll get used to it soon." He said softly to her as he held her tightly. "And when you can see normally this sight will go away." He said to her

[/QUOTE]
Amber grinned " well its really helpful honey , it really is " she kisses him and grinns " am i still stuck in bed"

Roman said:
Alejandro nodded, picking up a stone that sat by his side, and tossed it. He knew what Klef meant, and didn't try to force him into living with him, "Well I'll visit you regularly... And... If I ever need a place to stay, I'd hope for you to welcome me into your home with open arms as I have invited you into staying with me." He told them.
"Yeah, please feel free to come by anytime, it's pretty neat! There's still a bunch of tunnels and areas I haven't explored, you should check them out with me if whenever you have time to." Klef told him.

19 16 9 18 9 20 19 12 9 5 23 9 20 8 9 14 20 8 5 8 15 13 5 15 6 1 12 15 14 5 3 8 9 12 4

((Would it be better if Klef stayed at his house? I just need Klef to explore a cave at one point.))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira smiled and shook his head slowly, replying to Asuka as he slightly tightened his grasp on Asuka's hand, a subconscious indicator of pain surging through his body due to the poison. Even through the pain, Akira maintained his smile, and never broke his eyes away from Asuka♅...

Impossible. Nothing could stop me being worried about you in times like these..

...Ragnarok, Kenji and Ariadne continued fighting the army outside of the hospital's three quadrants☄...

...☬Ariadne beat down another opponent, shortly before she spoke to her child and her pair☬...

These guys don't quit! How's everything going on your sides?

...ΦRagnarok killed two more men shortly before he repliedΦ...

I must admit, they've grown stronger. We're actually being pushed back..

...ΨKenji had cut down many of his opponents, too much to count, yet they still came for the hospital. Kenji replied back to his parents as his red flames began emitting around him in the form of an auraΨ...

They just keep coming. We may need to fall back into the hospital soon.

uVqM9SF_zpsq0p71pe1.gif

[/QUOTE]

...❦Asuka sighed lightly before shaking her head, this wasn't getting anywhere. She felt like if she kept up with insisting that Akira should focus on himself right now, he'd say almost say the same thing, just with a different wording and they'd just end up going in circles about the subject. Though she couldn't stress enough on how something so small, was largely important to her. She didn't see any reason for Akira to worry about her, besides the Humans wanting to get all supernatural creatures and have them be chipped, but Asuka wouldn't allow that happen. She'd put up a fight if they even attempted to take her away. That wasn't the issue though, at least, not right now. Feeling Akira's hand tighten the slightest around her own, she wondered if it hurt and figured it most likely did. She didn't know how much, just the fact that it would hurt. Asuka's gaze softened and her tone had become soft, though urgent as she spoke❦...

"I don't want you worrying about me, I'm fine. I'm not planning on going anywhere, so there's nothing for you to worry about. I want you to focus on yourself and your health. Please.."

tumblr_nbe9d9cXV51svhpylo6_250.gif

HimeragiSeiker said:
''okay. lets go now then?''

''alright. what should we do?''
...❆Rini smiled and nodded, following Seria to the night club❆...

"Yeah! How would you get into the VIP section though... do you know the person that owns the night club?"

------

...❤︎Celia stopped to think for a moment, that was always the hard part. She always said that they should go do something, but could never come up with anything fun. Everything they did was kind of the same old, same old, so she wanted to do something knew and exciting. But what? Was there anything around here for her to do?❤︎...

"Hm.. snowboarding? Or we could go to that trampoline place, I've always wanted to go there but never really got the time."

Last edited by a moderator:
Lumina said:
...♧Lilliana immediately closed her mouth as Ayen scolded her, nodding in response. Now that he said something, she noticed how he was right. Comparing his speech to her own, you could barely understand what she was saying. Plus, it felt like the food was going to fall out of her mouth as she spoke, so it probably looked disgusting as well. Swallowing her food, she stuck another piece of crudely-cut sausage onto her fork and brought it into her mouth, and as she was chewing Ayen spoke once more. He mentioned... his homeland? Lilliana's chewing paused, and she looked up at her father with widened eyes. She didn't really know much about what kind of being he was, or what his homeland was like, so her curiosity was most definitely piqued. She nodded excitedly, and made sure to finish chewing and swallowing before she spoke♧...

"Your homeland? Yeah, that would be awesome! I'd love to!"
...♗Ayen chuckled as he looked at her, sure his people may be ever curious, but if Lilliana was with him they would have to back off. Noting that Lilliana quickly fixed her speaking problem Ayen simply smiled before making eloquent moves with the knife and fork in his hands, quickly and effortlessly cutting up his own food before poking his fork into some egg then sausage, parting his lips just enough for the food to enter his mouth without touching his lips Ayen gently closed his mouth around the fork, sliding it out of his mouth without the food attached anymore, his mouth still closed he chewed before swallowing, the whole time he kept a certain noble composure, his back straight, shoulders level and non-slouched, even the way he held his silverware was seemingly up to a nobles code. After a few more bites Ayen swallowed his food before speaking♗...

"Good, then you'll do your best to learn how to be a proper lady, right?"

PinkCupcakeKitty said:
Cassandra nodded at Neo, curtsying. That was what people did when trying to be fancy, right? Anyway, Cassandra felt like she didn't belong, maybe she should go back and check out the school.

Ryan shrugged, mumbling, "I would still have a good voice. I could actually become a singer!" Looking over at Jace, Ryan tilted her head, "Wait, does getting this chip implanted actually hurt?"
HimeragiSeiker said:
''oh cmon Cassandra, i normally dont do it. yknow im just kinda joking right?''
...♱Neo said dropping the fancy act she said as she picked up Mika and sat on the couch sitting Mika on her lap♱...

''im not that fancy, i mean im an ex-mercenary. come, sit with us''

@Daniel reaving
PinkCupcakeKitty said:
As Neo dropped her fancy act, Cassandra couldn't help but stare in shock. Was it really just her family that acted fancy 24/7? When Neo asked Cassandra to sit on the couch, Cassandra nodded, "Yes ma'm, I mean, Neo."
Cassandra sat next to Neo and Mika. Since Mika was on Neo's lap, she was almost as tall as Cassandra.
HimeragiSeiker said:
PinkCupcakeKitty said:
HimeragiSeiker said:
Mika giggled happily when her mother picked her up and sat her on her lap which made her smile happily as neo and Cassandra started to chat so Mika held out her hands and a black pistol appeared in her hands then started floating as it took its self apart

-------------

"They rip your head open. Wire the chip then close you up. Oh and they don't give you pain meds or sedate you. Your awake for the hole thing. And if the chip malfunctions it explodes." He said to her truthfully as he walked with her down the street

Roman said:
Elliot looked at Isabella and waved his hand, "That went well. You're clean and that's what matters. Nothing more." He said, before returning to his cooking. "What do yo think? Agree with what I said?"
"Yeah but it still hurts that I fell." She said to him as she sat there and looked in his direction with a happy smile

Sixxx said:
Amber grinned " well its really helpful honey , it really is " she kisses him and grinns " am i still stuck in bed"
"Well no. Not if you can walk." He said to her with a smile. "But if you can get up I suggest staying away from Windows or going out side for a while."

Lumina said:
...☆Kaori couldn't help but smile at Masahi's actions, with him leaning against her hand. While of course she was worried about the situation, she knew he was too. They were in this together, like they used to be. She... wasn't alone anymore. Kaori's grip tightened on his hand as they sat there, relishing in just being there with him. Really she was more than thankful that he was here with her. Even if he didn't do nice things like go and get the birth control stuff, she just liked having him by her side. And truthfully, she liked being by his side as well. So after a moment of content silence Kaori grabbed the box with the pill in it with her free hand, talking as she did so☆...

"I should probably go take this, shouldn't I?"
...♝Masahi just wanted this to ease between them, and once this scare was over maybe then they could be at ease with one another, though it didn't make him think of what it would be like if they started a fa-... the thought was cut off by Kaori's grip on his hand, to him it seemed like he hadn't done enough to comfort her, but at the same time he couldn't think of why not, so he simply brushed it off as himself try to put himself down. Truly he was just relieved that she was still okay with having him near her, before they had both clarified their feelings being around Kaori had gone from the risk of constantly being flustered, or scramble minded to being calm and at ease. After Kaori spoke and took the box Masahi simply nodded before talking, not really thinking on some of the words♝...

"Well, yeah, I sorta got them because we don't want the alternative any time soon."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back