• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...ΨKenji looked past his parents, who were still discussing things with each other, out towards the cloudy sky. He sighed lightly and repliedΨ...

Yeah, I hope so too. I don't want her to get a cold because of me..

[/QUOTE]

...❦Asuka nodded thoughtfully and leaned up against the nearest wall, her hands comfortably stuffed inside her jacket pockets. A worried expression soon crossed her face as she looked at the ground. She didn't want Lumina to end up sick because she stayed outside for too long. Colds weren't exactly fun to deal with, especially when it was a really bad one. Asuka let out a quiet sigh before speaking❦...

"Yeah... Anyways, what were you guys talking about before I came in?"

latest

Shortyshot said:
Cam sighed "The only thing we can do. Noel do you know of this portal?"
Noel looked at it "Do I know it? Of course I do. That portal is the reason there's no one alive anymore....At least......Not in my time.....I'm willing to assume this was the era of the sacrifice? The era when the hero told his ally to close the portal and sacrificed himself? I see...If that's the case then there is a way to open it....But it won't be easy"
...❃ Sam looked at the portal and then back to Noel ❃...

"What do you have to do?"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Good." She said softly before taking another bite an smiling happily

[/QUOTE]
(((( Feel like switching characters? ))))

"Well that's good. I've never had that, so I was curious myself." Luke said, before eating some more of his food.

shyland said:
oh well thats unfornat to be bored- shade pokes als arm then runs away saying your it
Al smirked and appeared infront of her

Mayyflower said:

"What do you have to do?"

"There's a thing. Something called a time gate. If we can go in there we can travel to my world. A world where the portal is still open."

Shortyshot said:
"There's a thing. Something called a time gate. If we can go in there we can travel to my world. A world where the portal is still open."
shade stoped and grined jumping up into a tree with eze

Roman said:
Talia smiled and nodded, "Alright! In a few minutes we'll be eating snacks and watching The Shining. To me, things seem to be going well to me." She said, digging her hand into the popcorn. "How long is the movie exactly."
Elora Capistrano

Elora thought for a moment before speaking, "About two hours and 40 minutes. And I'm glad you think it's going well." She said with a smile before grabbing a bag of M&M's from beside her, soon opening it and eating a couple. "I'd try and get comfortable, if you aren't already." She said as she pulled up her feet and tucked them under her legs, soon wiggling a little before she finally got herself comfortable.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving](Sure)
Rina smiled and continued to eat

[/QUOTE]
(((( Elliot (The clone) and Isabella? ))))

WeirdPrincess said:
Elora Capistrano
Elora thought for a moment before speaking, "About two hours and 40 minutes. And I'm glad you think it's going well." She said with a smile before grabbing a bag of M&M's from beside her, soon opening it and eating a couple. "I'd try and get comfortable, if you aren't already." She said as she pulled up her feet and tucked them under her legs, soon wiggling a little before she finally got herself comfortable.

Talia nodded and took Elora's advice about getting comfortable. After moving around for about a minute or two, Talia found a comfortable way to sit so she can watch the movie comfortably. "Well I'm comfortable now, and ready to watch the movie." She giggled, before eating some popcorn.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving](Sure you wanna start?)

[/QUOTE]
(((( Sure ))))

After spending the day out, Elliot decided he'd go back to Isabella's dorm... Or what he considered home since he didn't have a place of his own yet. Elliot whistled as he walked through the door, and kicked off his shoes. "Isabella? You home?" He called out. He sighed lightly and sat down at the table, holding his head up with his hands.

Reiji-Kotobuki-uta-no-prince-sama-35311757-594-340.png

"Hopefully she heard me... That's if she's here after all..."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Mika looked around excitedly as she pulled her around the store
--------------

"I'm walking quickly so I don't feel the pain." He said to her truthfully as they walked. "And the humans that implant the chip can get in here." He said to her

[/QUOTE]
Cassandra looked around too, waiting for Mika to ask for something. Everything was so fluffy and cute!

~~~~~~~~~

"What pain?" Ryan asked Jace, she walked a little faster until she caught up with him, "Did you ... did you have one implanted?" Ryan smiled at Jace, he was nice ... ish.

Shortyshot said:
...❃ Sam nods and then turned to cam ❃...

"Then let's go"

WeirdPrincess said:

...❦Asuka nodded thoughtfully and leaned up against the nearest wall, her hands comfortably stuffed inside her jacket pockets. A worried expression soon crossed her face as she looked at the ground. She didn't want Lumina to end up sick because she stayed outside for too long. Colds weren't exactly fun to deal with, especially when it was a really bad one. Asuka let out a quiet sigh before speaking❦...

"Yeah... Anyways, what were you guys talking about before I came in?"

latest
...ΨKenji sighed lightly and watched as his parents continued talking. He thought for a few moments to see if it would be wise to tell her what they were discussing, but decided to do it anyway. He replied to her question as he looked back to Akira, then to Asuka herselfΨ...

You probably won't want to here this, but it was about the potential of Akira being assassinated by one of the Sanctums' enemies, or the Humans. After all, he's part of the resistance against the registration act. We were thinking of ways to keep him out of harm's way until his Sanctum Inheritance reactivates.

Last edited by a moderator:
Roman said:
(((( Sure ))))
After spending the day out, Elliot decided he'd go back to Isabella's dorm... Or what he considered home since he didn't have a place of his own yet. Elliot whistled as he walked through the door, and kicked off his shoes. "Isabella? You home?" He called out. He sighed lightly and sat down at the table, holding his head up with his hands.

Reiji-Kotobuki-uta-no-prince-sama-35311757-594-340.png

"Hopefully she heard me... That's if she's here after all..."
"L-love. Could you come help me!" She called to him

PinkCupcakeKitty said:
Cassandra looked around too, waiting for Mika to ask for something. Everything was so fluffy and cute!

~~~~~~~~~

"What pain?" Ryan asked Jace, she walked a little faster until she caught up with him, "Did you ... did you have one implanted?" Ryan smiled at Jace, he was nice ... ish.
She saw a teddy bear much like her own and gasped. "I want it I want it!" She said excitedly

-----------

"Oh no.... I wrecked my car not to long ago... And I can't head to the hospital." He said to her

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"L-love. Could you come help me!" She called to him

[/QUOTE]
Elliot immediately looked up from the table, and grabbed his jacket. "Here I come, Isabella!" He yelled, before running to where she currently was. When he got there, he was obviously out of breath, "Everything okay?" He asked, breathing heavily... He really had to panic less...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back