• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"What do you want to eat?" She asked happily to her

[/QUOTE]
''maybe just some...hmm....maybe a hamburger''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Ready watch." She said as she held her hands out and a hamburger slowly formed

[/QUOTE]
''a-amazing..! when did you learn that?''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''a-amazing..! when did you learn that?''
"I asked around the house for people to teach me and they did." She said with a giggle and handed it to her. Although every ones been saying all the food I create has a slight Carmel taste to it

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I asked around the house for people to teach me and they did." She said with a giggle and handed it to her. Although every ones been saying all the food I create has a slight Carmel taste to it

[/QUOTE]
''hmmm...thank you~''

...⊹Yuki said as she held it and took a bite⊹...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Oh no no. I can eat human food remember. It's just that I've never eaten this so I don't know if I'll like it or not." She said to him

[/QUOTE]
Luke chuckled, and continued to eat, "Then taste it. You don't have to keep telling me that." He told her after swallowing his food. "Just tell how it tastes when you do."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''yeah. but try to avoid questions related to Roman or statements about Roman...it could still get chaotic between the children as well...''
"...They're siblings. Most kidsare arehappy to have siblings." Akane said, laughing lightly. "But things can sometimes get messy, so I might just leave it alone to be honest."

Roman said:
"...They're siblings. Most kidsare arehappy to have siblings." Akane said, laughing lightly. "But things can sometimes get messy, so I might just leave it alone to be honest."
''alright..''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Mika smiled brightly and nodde before she saw a stuffed animal store and gasped then unintentionally got off track and pulled her in to the store
--_____

"Because I'm an idiot. And you can stay here if you want a chip implanted into your brain that makes you human." He said to her as he walked a couple paces infront of her

[/QUOTE]
Cassandra felt herself being pulled into the stuffed animal store. She took out her wallet, knowing Mika was going to want to buy something.

"Well, no I really don't want that, I think I'll just stay here as a angel. It's a school for mythical creatures anyway." Ryan walked faster, trying to keep up with Jace, "Why are you walking so quickly? Slow down a bit."

Roman said:
Luke chuckled, and continued to eat, "Then taste it. You don't have to keep telling me that." He told her after swallowing his food. "Just tell how it tastes when you do."
She nodded and slowly took a bite and held it in her mouth for a second before she started to chew slowly

PinkCupcakeKitty said:
Cassandra felt herself being pulled into the stuffed animal store. She took out her wallet, knowing Mika was going to want to buy something.

"Well, no I really don't want that, I think I'll just stay here as a angel. It's a school for mythical creatures anyway." Ryan walked faster, trying to keep up with Jace, "Why are you walking so quickly? Slow down a bit."
Mika looked around excitedly as she pulled her around the store

--------------

"I'm walking quickly so I don't feel the pain." He said to her truthfully as they walked. "And the humans that implant the chip can get in here." He said to her

Mayyflower said:
...? Sam looked at Cam, Noel Kriss? So this is Noel.. She just stayed silent she didn't want to interrogate him ?...
Cam pulled him to his feet and he smiled

Noel looked down a bit confused "What am I doing here....?"

latest

Shortyshot said:
Cam pulled him to his feet and he smiled

Noel looked down a bit confused "What am I doing here....?"

latest
...? Sam crossed her arms and looks at Noel ?...

"How old are you"

HimeragiSeiker said:
''alright..''
Akane nodded and sipped her drink again, which was the last of what she had in the glass. "Oh darn. That was the last of it?" She groaned, as the glass magically filled itself again. "So, why don't we change subjects? Got anything in mind?"

Mayyflower said:
...❃ Sam shakes her head ❃...
"No reason just wondering, Cam what do we do now?"
Cam sighed "The only thing we can do. Noel do you know of this portal?"

Noel looked at it "Do I know it? Of course I do. That portal is the reason there's no one alive anymore....At least......Not in my time.....I'm willing to assume this was the era of the sacrifice? The era when the hero told his ally to close the portal and sacrificed himself? I see...If that's the case then there is a way to open it....But it won't be easy"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She nodded and slowly took a bite and held it in her mouth for a second before she started to chew slowly

[/QUOTE]
"So? How does it taste?" Luke asked, eating ssomeof his own food.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back