• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

HimeragiSeiker said:
''honestly...i didnt see my son until a few weeks ago...i got to raise my son for only 4 years and i was only an administrator back then...the masters took him to train him to become an officer. he became an administrator 10 years after that but i couldnt see him...because i was taken to be a master...*sigh* life is random huh?''
"I heard this on a movie once, and it seemed like a really good quote, "life is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you'll get," Akane said, quoting a movie she watched a few days ago. "Life is something we can't control... By that I mean what's coming our way next... There's always something that keeps us from doing things. In our cases, we were stopped from raising our children. Now they're grown men and they don't need us... Doesn't matter though. I'll always be there for Roman. He's the only thing I have left here now anyways."

Roman said:
"I heard this on a movie once, and it seemed like a really good quote, "life is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you'll get," Akane said, quoting a movie she watched a few days ago. "Life is something we can't control... By that I mean what's coming our way next... There's always something that keeps us from doing things. In our cases, we were stopped from raising our children. Now they're grown men and they don't need us... Doesn't matter though. I'll always be there for Roman. He's the only thing I have left here now anyways."
''my son just like to chat with me every once in a while...hes already got a girlfriend from what he says''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''my son just like to chat with me every once in a while...hes already got a girlfriend from what he says''
"That's nice. My son has a fiancé and two children." Akane said, sipping her drink again. "Alejandro and Misaki. My little grandchildren... Sadly... They went missing and ever since Roman hasn't stopped looking. He barely sits down and rest when he's at home." She told Arashea. "He feels it's his fault. Everything."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I'm not sweet and inocent. I've seen my share of blood shed." She said to her with an inocent smile
---------------

Jace just started to stare at the angel before him. He couldn't beleive he was actually swing a real angel before he realized his staring and quickly looke away. "So your an angel huh?" He said as he scratched the back of his head

[/QUOTE]
"Are ... are you sure?" Cassandra asked, kind of confused. The girl seemed so sweet, yet she was so bloodthirsty ... ish. "I'll ask your mom and your ... mom's girlfriend."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Yeah, what do you think?" Ryan smiled at Jace, who for some reason was not looking over at her. No eye contact makes a conversation bad. Walking over so she was facing Jace, Ryan asked, "I'm new here, do you mind showing me around?"

Roman said:
"That's nice. My son has a fiancé and two children." Akane said, sipping her drink again. "Alejandro and Misaki. My little grandchildren... Sadly... They went missing and ever since Roman hasn't stopped looking. He barely sits down and rest when he's at home." She told Arashea. "He feels it's his fault. Everything."
''i do know where Alejandro is...hes at a chipping lab with some kind named Klef. well thats where i last some them...Misaki, i dont know about. doesnt he also have two other children Assana and Miyuki..?''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''i do know where Alejandro is...hes at a chipping lab with some kind named Klef. well thats where i last some them...Misaki, i dont know about. doesnt he also have two other children Assana and Miyuki..?''
"Yeah. But they went back to the Fae world after all that had happened. He knows they're safe since things we're changed after they went and cleared the place out." Akane said, looking at her glass. "They'll be back. I'm pretty sure they just wanted to learn about Fae culture."

Roman said:
"Yeah. But they went back to the Fae world after all that had happened. He knows they're safe since things we're changed after they went and cleared the place out." Akane said, looking at her glass. "They'll be back. I'm pretty sure they just wanted to learn about Fae culture."
''i hope so...Roman's maid, Himeragi misses them being around. she has children of her own, but her boyfriend's dead...''

PinkCupcakeKitty said:
"Are ... are you sure?" Cassandra asked, kind of confused. The girl seemed so sweet, yet she was so bloodthirsty ... ish. "I'll ask your mom and your ... mom's girlfriend."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Yeah, what do you think?" Ryan smiled at Jace, who for some reason was not looking over at her. No eye contact makes a conversation bad. Walking over so she was facing Jace, Ryan asked, "I'm new here, do you mind showing me around?"
"I'm sure. My powers ensured I would see more than my share of blood shed." She said as she held out a hand and a black pistol with a silencer appeared in it then she looked at the girl as it disappeared again

------------

"Sure I'll show you around even though it won't make much of a difference. Most who are smart are staying at home with the new laws and all." He said with a shrug before featuring for her to follow him

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I'm sure. My powers ensured I would see more than my share of blood shed." She said as she held out a hand and a black pistol with a silencer appeared in it then she looked at the girl as it disappeared again
------------

"Sure I'll show you around even though it won't make much of a difference. Most who are smart are staying at home with the new laws and all." He said with a shrug before featuring for her to follow him

[/QUOTE]
"Huh, well, maybe later, okay? I'm tired today, I'll tell you it tomorrow." That pistol scared he badly, she made a mental note not to mess with little girls anymore.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ryan followed Jace, smiling a little, "Well, why would I stay home? I can't socialize like that! I mean, here, I can talk to other magical beings. Also, if the smart stay home, why are you here?"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Aya watched and studied the chatting then sighed just a little and waited as she watched

[/QUOTE]
The end of the show finally had approached. He waved his goodbyes to his beloved audience made his way backstage to see how Aya was holding up backstage. "How did you like my show?"

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...♝Masahi smiled back at her, with the same worried expression yet at the same time he felt like she was putting her trust in him, so he couldn't just let her down and break her trust. So with his currently free hand he reached into Kamui's dimension and pulled out another shirt as Kaori spoke, not really caring whether or not she saw him using his powers simply out of trust. Masahi then nodded to Kaori's words before trying to lighten the situation a like while moving out from underneath her♝...
"W-well, it hasn't been twenty four hours yet, and i'm sure that if there's something for this that it would at least work longer than that..."

[/QUOTE]
...☆Kaori kept a hand on her stomach, nodding at Masahi. She noticed how he seemed to pull a shirt from what seemed like nowhere, but she didn't mind really. It was his own thing and his own ability, and if he wanted to talk about it then he would. Since now she knew he was alive, she guessed he had probably gained some skills since they were kids. And really, it wasn't her place to judge for his abilities anyways. Who was she going to tell? The trees? If it was a secret it was safe with her, and she nodded again as he moved from under her, wincing at the movement herself. Really, if she kept calm about the situation, she was sure she'd be fine, simply because she had Masahi to help her through it☆...

"Yeah. If we hurry it should be fine."

Lumina said:
...☆Kaori kept a hand on her stomach, nodding at Masahi. She noticed how he seemed to pull a shirt from what seemed like nowhere, but she didn't mind really. It was his own thing and his own ability, and if he wanted to talk about it then he would. Since now she knew he was alive, she guessed he had probably gained some skills since they were kids. And really, it wasn't her place to judge for his abilities anyways. Who was she going to tell? The trees? If it was a secret it was safe with her, and she nodded again as he moved from under her, wincing at the movement herself. Really, if she kept calm about the situation, she was sure she'd be fine, simply because she had Masahi to help her through it☆...

"Yeah. If we hurry it should be fine."
...♝Masahi looked at Kaori, seeing how she seemed fine he offered a smile, not really caring anymore if she saw his power or not, soo he didn't bother to turn his right eye back to normal, it now red and sporting a black pinwheel like shape. After a moment Masahi got up out of bed and pulled the shirt on before pulling a pair of shoes and his wallet out of the Kamui dimension, puting the wallet in his pocket and putting on the shoes as he spoke♝...

"I'll be gone ten minutes, fifteen max, i promise i'll find a way to help, whatever ends up happening."

...♝Masahi then warped away, his disappearance out of the room taking roughly one to two seconds as he seemingly spiraled into his right eye. After a brief second in the Kamui dimension Masahi exited it to the entrance of a pharmacy, and without wasting a moment he made his way to the back counter, inquiring about birth control and the morning after pill, the pharmacist pointing out what all Masahi was curious about, and for safe measure, not really thinking of what Kaori may think off it, he grabbed the morning after pill, every day birth control, and condoms before going to check out. After leaving the pharmacy Masahi walked till he was sure no one could see him then he warped back to Kaori's room with a brown bag filled with what he purchased, softly calling out in case she was in the room♝...

"I'm back!"

Last edited by a moderator:
PinkCupcakeKitty said:
"Huh, well, maybe later, okay? I'm tired today, I'll tell you it tomorrow." That pistol scared he badly, she made a mental note not to mess with little girls anymore.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ryan followed Jace, smiling a little, "Well, why would I stay home? I can't socialize like that! I mean, here, I can talk to other magical beings. Also, if the smart stay home, why are you here?"
Mika smiled brightly and nodde before she saw a stuffed animal store and gasped then unintentionally got off track and pulled her in to the store

--_____

"Because I'm an idiot. And you can stay here if you want a chip implanted into your brain that makes you human." He said to her as he walked a couple paces infront of her

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I can tell sweetheart." She said as she layed there with her

[/QUOTE]
''dont worry though...soon, itll wear off...i just need that book over there...i cant really move without stumbling over so could you get it for me please?''

...⊹Yuki said as she pointed at it⊹...

[QUOTE="Sailor Adams]The end of the show finally had approached. He waved his goodbyes to his beloved audience made his way backstage to see how Aya was holding up backstage. "How did you like my show?"

[/QUOTE]
"Seemed exactly like every other talk show out there." She said truthfully

HimeragiSeiker said:
''dont worry though...soon, itll wear off...i just need that book over there...i cant really move without stumbling over so could you get it for me please?''
...⊹Yuki said as she pointed at it⊹...
"Of course." She said softly as she got up and grabed the book yuki wanted then came back with it

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Of course." She said softly as she got up and grabed the book yuki wanted then came back with it

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Yuki soon took the book and looked through it. It was a spell book obviously but for healing type of magic⊹...

HimeragiSeiker said:
...⊹Yuki soon took the book and looked through it. It was a spell book obviously but for healing type of magic⊹...
Shira smiled as she slid under the covers again and kissed her shoulder as she held onto her happily

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Shira smiled as she slid under the covers again and kissed her shoulder as she held onto her happily

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Yuki giggled a bit before saying a few words which cured her cold and went under the covers with Shira and smiled⊹...

HimeragiSeiker said:
...⊹Yuki giggled a bit before saying a few words which cured her cold and went under the covers with Shira and smiled⊹...
Shira smiled at her when she slid under the covers with her and gently kissed her shoulder again as she layed there

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Shira smiled at her when she slid under the covers with her and gently kissed her shoulder again as she layed there

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Yuki just giggled again⊹...

''i love you''

Users who are viewing this thread

Back