• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"So no abilities what so ever?" Mika asked her curiously as she looked at her. "Truly the only reason those two humans are still here is because. Well. They got into relationships with other beings." She said to her
--------------

Jace sighed as he walked to the school ignoring his pain and went in even though no one was there. Or so he thought until he heard some girl call from inside the school which made him give a puzzled look before he walked in. "Hey!" He called as he looked around

[/QUOTE]
"No, not really. I did come here to study magical beings, if that counts."

~~~~~~~~

"Yes?" Ryan asked, looking at Jace while tilting her head a little. Well, this was a milestone. Talking to someone else that probably had magical powers, it was so exciting!

Shortyshot said:
Cam stared down at him and shook him "Wake up." He said

The boy heard something....He began to think "Wake up? I'm not awake? Yeah...That makes sense actually....." His eyes shot open as he was panting heavily

Cam stepped back "Welcome back to the world kid. What's your name"

"It's...It's Noel. My name is Noel. Noel Kriss"
...❃ Sam looked at Cam, Noel Kriss? So this is Noel.. She just stayed silent she didn't want to interrogate him ❃...

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...♗Ayen's expression eased a little as Lilliana finally gave in, finally feeding her the food that was on the fork. He was gonna make sure she knew how to properly eat after this, but with those manners, and the ones he saw the night before, well, he wasn't just gonna let her get away with it, then he had another thought, what level was her education at? Could she even read yet? Could she write if she could read? Though Ayen didn't have very many modern materials, he did have everything he needed to build up brain, and frankly, adding another language wasn't ever a problem for him in the past, he just hadn't put effort towards modern english. So after making sure the food was in Lilliana's mouth and chewed Ayen spoke in a questioning tone♗...
"Lilliana, have you been taught to read yet? Or really taught anything yet?"

[/QUOTE]
...♧Lilliana looked up at Ayen with a humiliated expression, chewing on the food and eventually swallowing. She could feel her mouth watering now that she finally tasted the food, but she didn't dare show it, feeling like Ayen might now give her food if she did. So she tried to control her hunger, she looked up at Ayen, listening to his question. Could she read? Thinking about it, she wasn't really sure she could. She was never taught how to, really. For that matter she just kinda... grew up. Not really learning anything, just aging. So when he was done asking his question, Lilliana shrugged before answering♧...

"Um, I don't think so."

PinkCupcakeKitty said:
"No, not really. I did come here to study magical beings, if that counts."

~~~~~~~~

"Yes?" Ryan asked, looking at Jace while tilting her head a little. Well, this was a milestone. Talking to someone else that probably had magical powers, it was so exciting!
"Oh so you were born into a family that new of the super natural world." She said happily thinking that's what she meant

-------------

"What are you doing?" He asked with a sort of curious look on his face a he looke the girl over

Lumina said:
...♤Lumina stopped to fix her hair as she neared the entrance to the hospital once more, feeling that the wind had completely messed it up. Why she didn't wait to do this until she was back inside she didn't really know. Maybe she wasn't sure if Kenji was going to be inside when she entered and she wanted to look good for when she walked back inside? Either way, she stopped, which in hindsight was a bad idea considering it was still windy outside and she wasn't really getting anywhere with it. She was about to go inside to fix it, giving up, when she noticed a bunch of people arriving outside the hospital. They didn't look like they belonged here, so it caught her attention. They looked oddly organized together in some sort of group, with one guy seeming to lead the others like a pack. This odd scene kept her gaze affixed upon them, her hands having now moved from her hair back down to her sides. Subconsciously, her wings retracted tightly against her back, hiding away the ends of the feathers that might have otherwise been sticking out. Lumina was confused why she felt the need to do this, but she didn't think too much on it as she continued to watch them. Like an idiot, she didn't move inside the hospital to do so, staying outside in the rapidly cooling air♤...
...♜Thomas had continued to walk till he neared the hospital, at that point remembering to use Mana to search for anything out of the ordinary, focusing it in his eyes he looked for any abnormal energies, at first glancing over the young phoenix before his head almost jerked to the side to look at her again, but he stopped himself and simply looked over by moving his eyes. Thomas knew she was a super by her energy, humans only gave off small traces, nothing worth noting, unless they had powers, or the potential to awaken powers, but the girl he now looked at seemed to have a fiery red energy to her, and there was the fact that it seemed to flow to two limbs on her back. But for now Thomas simply moved his hand to his side before gesturing to his squad that he found a target and he was moving in, signaling the target and for them to keep him in sight, but not to move in without the order. Upon doing that the unit of solders seemingly lost their organization before going in different directions while Thomas walked over to Lumina, with a harmless smile upon his face, assessing what he could about her situation he stopped near her before speaking in a lighthearted tone♜...

"Excuse me miss, but you seem to look lost, or is it that you have someone in the Hospital that you care for?"

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Oh so you were born into a family that new of the super natural world." She said happily thinking that's what she meant
-------------

"What are you doing?" He asked with a sort of curious look on his face a he looke the girl over

[/QUOTE]
"Not exactly, I knew of the magical world but my parents didn't." Cassandra sighed, looking down at the scratch mark on the back of her hand.

~~~~~~~~~~

"What do you mean by that?" Ryan asked, "Are you magical? I am! I have powers and stuff!" Ryan started going on and on about magical things, then going on randomly about some other things.

PinkCupcakeKitty said:
"Not exactly, I knew of the magical world but my parents didn't." Cassandra sighed, looking down at the scratch mark on the back of her hand.

~~~~~~~~~~

"What do you mean by that?" Ryan asked, "Are you magical? I am! I have powers and stuff!" Ryan started going on and on about magical things, then going on randomly about some other things.
"Oh how did you find out?" She asked curiously

--------------

"Yes I have powers." He said as a butterfly made of a red neon color appeared right infront of the girls face to get her to stop talking

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Oh how did you find out?" She asked curiously
--------------

"Yes I have powers." He said as a butterfly made of a red neon color appeared right infront of the girls face to get her to stop talking

[/QUOTE]
"It's not really a kids story," Cassandra said, using her other hand to rub the back of her neck.

~~~~~~~~~

"Huh," Ryan says, staring at the butterfly, "Isn't that nice." Smiling a little, Ryan hummed a little song, transforming into an angel. Her hair was all pink and there was so much of it!

Lumina said:
...♧Lilliana looked up at Ayen with a humiliated expression, chewing on the food and eventually swallowing. She could feel her mouth watering now that she finally tasted the food, but she didn't dare show it, feeling like Ayen might now give her food if she did. So she tried to control her hunger, she looked up at Ayen, listening to his question. Could she read? Thinking about it, she wasn't really sure she could. She was never taught how to, really. For that matter she just kinda... grew up. Not really learning anything, just aging. So when he was done asking his question, Lilliana shrugged before answering♧...

"Um, I don't think so."
...♗Ayen simply let out a weary sigh, Lilliana's parents really didn't get the chance to teach her anything, did they? While pondering the thought Ayen scooped up a piece of sausage onto the fork he was using before offering it to her mouth. So today would be more of a academic day after all, he wasn't sure if Lilliana would like that, he knew Len wouldn't mind, speaking of Len, he looked over at his son and he was about half way done with his food, eating it at a decent pace, with acceptable manners for a nobles table. Ayen was sure he had some English books laying around for Lilliana to read from, once she knew her letters and reading he'd get to the writing portion of things, but for now he would just feed her her breakfast♗...

"Well, you're going to learn starting today."

PinkCupcakeKitty said:
"It's not really a kids story," Cassandra said, using her other hand to rub the back of her neck.

~~~~~~~~~

"Huh," Ryan says, staring at the butterfly, "Isn't that nice." Smiling a little, Ryan hummed a little song, transforming into an angel. Her hair was all pink and there was so much of it!
"I'm not sweet and inocent. I've seen my share of blood shed." She said to her with an inocent smile

---------------

Jace just started to stare at the angel before him. He couldn't beleive he was actually swing a real angel before he realized his staring and quickly looke away. "So your an angel huh?" He said as he scratched the back of his head

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Rina smiled when the waiter returned with there orders

[/QUOTE]
"Well time to dig in." Luke said, looking up from his food and at Rina. "Looks good, doesn't it?" He asked, before eating some of his food.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''thank you''
...✦She said before taking a sip✦...
Akane chuckled, "Don't mention it. I offered because I thought you could use something to take your mind off of the "fuck boys", y'know? Was it a relationship problem or something?" She asked, taking a sip of her drink.

Roman said:
Akane chuckled, "Don't mention it. I offered because I thought you could use something to take your mind off of the "fuck boys", y'know? Was it a relationship problem or something?" She asked, taking a sip of her drink.
''the term fuck boys are what teens use nowadays...im guessing its just boys who lust for their girlfriends more than love. or a smash and run like Ansom...''

...✦She said as she took another sip✦...

Roman said:
"Well time to dig in." Luke said, looking up from his food and at Rina. "Looks good, doesn't it?" He asked, before eating some of his food.
Rina hesitated but noted and slowly started to take a bite

HimeragiSeiker said:
''the term fuck boys are what teens use nowadays...im guessing its just boys who lust for their girlfriends more than love. or a smash and run like Ansom...''
...✦She said as she took another sip✦...
"Oh... Guess I should keep up with the young people huh?" Akane asked, laughing lightly. Her laughter soon died down and she put her free hand on her hip, "I'm glad I raised my son better than that. Even if I were there for only 7 years of his life." She said, her gaze trailing over to what was in the distance.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Rina hesitated but noted and slowly started to take a bite

[/QUOTE]
Luke looked at Rina, a curiously look on his face before he blinked and ccame to a realization. "You... You can't human food can you?" He asked.

Roman said:
Luke looked at Rina, a curiously look on his face before he blinked and ccame to a realization. "You... You can't human food can you?" He asked.
"No no I can. I've just never had this so I don't know if I'll like it or not." She said to him

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"No no I can. I've just never had this so I don't know if I'll like it or not." She said to him

[/QUOTE]
"Oh. For a moment I thought you couldn't. If not I would have took you out to find some. Pretty sure there's some humans out there."

Roman said:
"Oh... Guess I should keep up with the young people huh?" Akane asked, laughing lightly. Her laughter soon died down and she put her free hand on her hip, "I'm glad I raised my son better than that. Even if I were there for only 7 years of his life." She said, her gaze trailing over to what was in the distance.
''honestly...i didnt see my son until a few weeks ago...i got to raise my son for only 4 years and i was only an administrator back then...the masters took him to train him to become an officer. he became an administrator 10 years after that but i couldnt see him...because i was taken to be a master...*sigh* life is random huh?''

Users who are viewing this thread

Back