• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Yeah. There are a lot of people that love there. We are one big happy family and it's really fun!" She said happily as she pulled the girl out of the school then out of the gates and started down the street

[/QUOTE]
Cassandra smiled as she was pulled off, "Do your parents also go to this school? Considering they are my age I would think so." The little girl was so cute, Cassandra wished she had a sister or a daughter like her.

(This reminds me of a different roleplayer. She had a character exactly like Mika, just that she kept on calling my character master. It got so annoying.
xD )

PinkCupcakeKitty said:
Cassandra smiled as she was pulled off, "Do your parents also go to this school? Considering they are my age I would think so." The little girl was so cute, Cassandra wished she had a sister or a daughter like her.
(This reminds me of a different roleplayer. She had a character exactly like Mika, just that she kept on calling my character master. It got so annoying.
xD )
(Lol well Mika can create any weapon she imagines from thin air xD )

"Yeah! Well this school isn't really a school it's a sanctuary for beings like us!" She said excitedly as she pulled her along

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Yeah! Well this school isn't really a school it's a sanctuary for beings like us!" She said excitedly as she pulled her along

[/QUOTE]
"Oh really, are humans allowed though?" Cassandra felt awkward asking this question, she wasn't exactly special in any way.

Ryan continued to walk around the school, it was just as amazing as the first few times she walked around. "Hello?" Ryan screamed to basically no one, "Is anyone here?"

PinkCupcakeKitty said:
"Oh really, are humans allowed though?" Cassandra felt awkward asking this question, she wasn't exactly special in any way.

Ryan continued to walk around the school, it was just as amazing as the first few times she walked around. "Hello?" Ryan screamed to basically no one, "Is anyone here?"
"Well only humans with special powers like me!" She said happily as she started to skip. "Although I heard there are only two full humans that go here." She said with a giggle

--------------

(May I interact with you as well xD )

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Well only humans with special powers like me!" She said happily as she started to skip. "Although I heard there are only two full humans that go here." She said with a giggle
--------------

(May I interact with you as well xD )

[/QUOTE]
"Well, I guess that makes three full humans. I mean, I'm smart and all but still fully human." Cassandra continues to walk along."

~~~~~~~~~~

Ryan continued to walk, fascinated by all the different creatures. She couldn't wait to sing them a song. Of course, she was still humming.

(Sure?)

Mayyflower said:
...☪ Lexi gritted her teeth, she chose to ignore that and she handed allen, lillith and yawned ☪...
"Thank you"
Allen nodded "yeah... your welcome... uhm, does she need anything certain before you sleep? Like some kind of special toy or something?" He asked.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...ΨKenji nodded and replied as his irises shifted from the hallway, back to AsukaΨ...

Oh, right. I should probably wait here for her then, just to be safe.

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka shrugged once more and spoke, personally she would have went to find Lumina. Mostly because she knew what it looked like outside and would want to get her back in❦...

"I suppose so. I would hope she comes inside soon though, it's pretty cold outside and looks like it might rain."

PinkCupcakeKitty said:
"Well, I guess that makes three full humans. I mean, I'm smart and all but still fully human." Cassandra continues to walk along."

~~~~~~~~~~

Ryan continued to walk, fascinated by all the different creatures. She couldn't wait to sing them a song. Of course, she was still humming.

(Sure?)
"So no abilities what so ever?" Mika asked her curiously as she looked at her. "Truly the only reason those two humans are still here is because. Well. They got into relationships with other beings." She said to her

--------------

Jace sighed as he walked to the school ignoring his pain and went in even though no one was there. Or so he thought until he heard some girl call from inside the school which made him give a puzzled look before he walked in. "Hey!" He called as he looked around

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Agreed." He said with a chuckle before he sighed. "Let's just go sit at the beach." He said

[/QUOTE]
Kyoko nodded "alright" she said.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]River smiled a little then went to a spot and sat down happily

[/QUOTE]
Kyoko followed Rive and sat down next to him.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]River smiled softly and stared out over the ocean. "Think we could come back some time?" He asked

[/QUOTE]
Kyoko stared out in front of her "if you want to then alright, i'm fine with it" she said.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]River smiled more and hesitated before he slid just a little closer to her and smiled

[/QUOTE]
Kyoko noticed him get closer and it made her cheeks turn pink, though she took occasional glances at him.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]River saw her reddend cheeks and couldn't help but laugh s little

[/QUOTE]
Kyoko stared at him "it's just hot outside..." she said, using an excuse.

Mayyflower said:
...❃ Sams eyes widen as she watched her husband get dragged back, she knew this would happen so really she wasn't fazed by it at all, it wasn't her cam needed to
Worry about.. ❃...

...ღ It was Riley he needed to worry about, all that anger that was built up inside the portal rose again, she looked over at cam and cried ღ...

"Don't appologize! You could have done something there had to be another way God damnit"
Cam looked at her and thought "Little Riley.....Marcus entrusted that child to me.....Did he know this would happen?" He wondered before shaking his head "I get it" He said quietly to himself "He knew it....The bastard had a plan...Sadly it didn't go how he planned..." He sighed being done talking to himself before looking at Riley "Calm yourself child. You're letting the madness get to you."

Shortyshot said:
Cam looked at her and thought "Little Riley.....Marcus entrusted that child to me.....Did he know this would happen?" He wondered before shaking his head "I get it" He said quietly to himself "He knew it....The bastard had a plan...Sadly it didn't go how he planned..." He sighed being done talking to himself before looking at Riley "Calm yourself child. You're letting the madness get to you."
...ღ Riley clentched her fists, how could she be calm?! She just watched her dad get taken from her, she shook her head and disappeared ღ...

...❃ Sam sighed and looked at cam and frowned ❃...

"It's not your fault.."

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]
When Layala paused during her story, Kalin turned towards her and noticed that she was fumbling with her fingers. He reached over, grasping her hand gently, and intermingled his fingers with hers as they continued walking forward, hoping his touch would help her nerves. He smiled softly as she did, watching Layla as she stared up into the stars.
"You look very cute like that..." He said, not realizing that he had spoken put loud. When he did, however, Kalin felt a wave of heat wash over him, and he looked away as his entire face lit up in a shade of red.

[/QUOTE]
Layla's gaze had shifted to look down at the hand of which Kalin had taken into her grasp. Though it took a moment, she finally took a deep breath and found herself at some state of ease. She was relieved to have somebody she could just talk to without any problems at all.

Layla was just about to return her gaze to the stars and continue where she left off, until she heard what Kalin said. Her lips were parted for she was just about to speak when he did. Processing his statement, her cheeks rose in temperature, a curious gaze turning to look to the opposite side that he did. Layla wasn't sure what she should say, and thus whispered her response. "Th-thank you.."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back