• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nanne said:
Mako hugged her a bit tighter. "No..." he mumbled again in his sleep. He turned to get comfortable and ended up in a spooning position. "Mm..smells nice.." he mumbled.
Yuna froze when he hugged her tightly, stopping her attempt to get free, she simply tried to relax there and wait for him to wake up as embarrassing as it would be when he woke up, moving to get free wasn't working.

Mayyflower said:
"We can teleport" he says before grabbing her hand and teleported them to the place where they were going
(Kinda just forgot where they were going ;-
;)
((It was her house xD they were going to get something to eat there then go to the amusement park))

"Alright" she said before he grabbed her hand and teleported them. Once they arrived, she unlocked the door and went inside.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland sighed then looked back at her "But now i don't feel like stopping to let you off." he said with a small huff as he kept walking along while looking forward.

[/QUOTE]
Dakota blinked before sighing a bit and laughing lightly "Fine, I was only offering" she said softly.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota blinked before sighing a bit and laughing lightly "Fine, I was only offering" she said softly.
Roland chuckled and kept walking till they where almost to the gas station, really only a few yards away now, then he stopped to let Dakota off "Alright, you may walk on your own now~" he said playfully as he slightly knelt down.

Nonalaka said:
((It was her house xD they were going to get something to eat there then go to the amusement park))
"Alright" she said before he grabbed her hand and teleported them. Once they arrived, she unlocked the door and went inside.
(Oh yea xD )

Luke followed her inside and sat on the couch

Mayyflower said:
Origami had sat down and looked at the stage, she stayed quiet for most of the play
He watched the play silently, but sometimes with a chuckle. It lost a lot in translation, since no one was laughing at the truly funny parts. He noticed her hand, during a really tense scene, and he took it, and held it.

@Mayyflower

Nonalaka said:
Yuna froze when he hugged her tightly, stopping her attempt to get free, she simply tried to relax there and wait for him to wake up as embarrassing as it would be when he woke up, moving to get free wasn't working.
Mako slowly woke up, "Man..." he said as he yawned still a bit tired. "That was a long nap..." he hadn't noticed he was hugging Yuna because he was still half asleep.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...ΨKenji screamed in pain as his stump was cauterized, shortly before falling back into unconsciousnessΨ...
--------------------

...♅Akira was about to fire his blast shortly before Lumina appeared before him and teleported with Kenji. His hair slowly lowered and returned to it's standard black colour. He then heard Asuka's voice coming from behind him, prompting him to look around at her. He replied♅...

“ Kenji came to kill me. I stopped him. ”

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka looked at him in shock before shaking her head. Kenji already looked like he was stopped by the time she arrived, so there was more to it than just stopping him. Besides, why would Kenji try and kill Akira? What happ between the two of them to start this type of conflict. She wanted answers and she wanted them now. Asuka soon spoke❦...

"Kenji was already down and didn't look like he fight. If Lumina hadn't have shown up, you were going to kill him weren't you... Why?"

Roman said:
(((( Night~ ))))
Roman nodded in agreement, walking towards the door. He then placed his hand on the doorknob, "Well let's go see what they're up to." He said, as he opened the door and walked out on his way to Alejandro and Misaki's room.
Mal nodded and followed him to Alejandro and Misaki's room.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Blake smiled more then kissed emiko before he started to get up
River read it all then looked to kyoko and went over and gently sat next to her and looked over her sleeping face. "Your important to me kyoko." He said quietly as he gently brushed some hair from her face

Thana giggled at him before tinting her head twoards humans kissing his cheek. "Well if you did survive the ride it will be worth it." She said happily to him

"I'm laughing at how cute you looked" he said as he walked over to the table as well and kissed her cheek then sat down next to her

[/QUOTE]
Kyoko grabbed his hand, though she was unaware of it, still sleeping as it had happened.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Mitsu giggled before shaking her head. "No I'm not new." She said to him

[/QUOTE]
Madurai stared again"oh i just enrolled here um do you want to go to the park" Madurai with a nervous face.

LunaCrosby said:
Kyoko grabbed his hand, though she was unaware of it, still sleeping as it had happened.
River looked at kyoko when she graved his hand and smiled more before he blushed and slowly leaned down and pressed his lips to her four head then pulled away

Apache said:
Madurai stared again"oh i just enrolled here um do you want to go to the park" Madurai with a nervous face.
Mitsues eyes lot up as she brought her hands behind her back and nodded happily to him.

Mayyflower said:
Origami blushed and looked down at his hand that held hers, she looked up at Paris and then back to the stage
He continued to watch the play holding her hand. This was marvelous, and quite enjoyable. He looked over at her and smiled with a little blush. He held her gaze for what seemed like an eternity before the play reached its climax.

@Mayyflower

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Mitsues eyes lot up as she brought her hands behind her back and nodded happily to him.

[/QUOTE]
Madurai had a giant smile on his face "oh wow well you wanna walk or take the cab"? Madurai said with a curious face

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland chuckled and kept walking till they where almost to the gas station, really only a few yards away now, then he stopped to let Dakota off "Alright, you may walk on your own now~" he said playfully as he slightly knelt down.

[/QUOTE]
Dakota giggled as she hopped off his back "Thank you~" she said before glancing over by the gas station.

Nanne said:
Mako slowly woke up, "Man..." he said as he yawned still a bit tired. "That was a long nap..." he hadn't noticed he was hugging Yuna because he was still half asleep.
Yuna felt her cheeks heat up as he spoke, her ears twitching, oh great he was awake now...this was super awkward "U-Uhm, hi..." She said quietly.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota giggled as she hopped off his back "Thank you~" she said before glancing over by the gas station.
Roland smiled then nodded before reaching for and grabbing Dakota's hand before continuing to walk towards the gas station "Why are you thanking me now? You've done most of the traveling for us so far." he said before smiling back at her.

Apache said:
Madurai had a giant smile on his face "oh wow well you wanna walk or take the cab"? Madurai said with a curious face
Mitsu smiled happily at him her eyes closed as she giggled mischievously and grabed one of his hands and they both appeared at the park. "I like my way." She said to him with a teasing grin

Sixxx said:
Dylan nodded, not yet looking at him " the bedroom paint got messed up " she said ,not really wanting to tell him she wasnt quietly she spoke again " they arent ever gonna stop" she said beginning to cry
Keiji sighed, "What the hell just happened? Why did they just do that and wh were they?" He asked.

~~~~~~~

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Blake smiled more then kissed emiko before he started to get up
River read it all then looked to kyoko and went over and gently sat next to her and looked over her sleeping face. "Your important to me kyoko." He said quietly as he gently brushed some hair from her face

Thana giggled at him before tinting her head twoards humans kissing his cheek. "Well if you did survive the ride it will be worth it." She said happily to him

"I'm laughing at how cute you looked" he said as he walked over to the table as well and kissed her cheek then sat down next to her

[/QUOTE]
"Well I know I'm gonna survive, but I just want to hurry up and see what you wanna show me." Hayate said, with a sigh. "You had got me all excited about it and now I'm all excited."

~~~~~~~~

WeirdPrincess said:

?Elora?

As Elora stood there, she messed around with her pipe, taking it out of her mouth and twirling it in her hands. Soon feeling as if she was being watched, she stopped spinning the pipe between her finger and stuck it back in her mouth before looking over in enough time to see a girl walking off. She raised an eyebrow questionably, wondering if she was the one who was staring at her but shrugged it off. It didn't really matter to her, Elora was use to people staring. Walking further into the campus, she came to the conclusion that she needed to get her schedule while she was here. Only problem was, she didn't know where the office was to go get it. This school seemed pretty large in comparison to her old one, so she knew she'd end up getting lost in here if she sort of just wandered about. Elora thought for a moment before her eyes returned to the girl who she thought had been staring at her, an idea clicking in her head, soon calling out to her. "Hey! Excuse me?"

Talia's body had tensed up when being called upon. She was almost off school grounds and was hoping she'd get out of there before being noticed. She soon turned her head so the girl was in her sights again. She didn't know what to say, since most of tthe time she was quiet when around others that weren't her parents or teachers. Talia slowly opened her mouth, speaking quietly, "Y-Yes? Is there something you need?" She asked, hoping she wouldn't be called out for staring.

~~~~~~~

Nanne said:
Yuki's ears twitched. She didn't wake up though she was really exhausted.
Alex sighed and gently placed a hand on Yuki's shoulder and shook her lightly, "Yuki... Wake up. Sleeping in a bathtub can be dangerous."

~~~~~~

HimeragiSeiker said:
''alrighty then''
Ken smiled and put his arm around Airi, "So... Is it like Earth? You know... All the same resources and stuff..."

~~~~~~

LunaCrosby said:
Mal nodded and followed him to Alejandro and Misaki's room.
Roman opened the door and blinked at sight. Alejandro was just sitting there, with his head propped up on his hand. He then noticed he was looking at them in the corner of his eye.

tumblr_mhbkjgzBZm1rkbfsjo1_500.png

Alejandro sighed, "Why didn't you knock?" He asked.

TheDragoon said:
Doragon finally finished all his food. He yawned a bit. "I'm feeling kinda sleepy..." He said drowsily.
Nona chuckled. "Come on" she says. "You can ride on my back If you want" she says

Users who are viewing this thread

Back