• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Blake smiled more then kissed emiko before he started to get up
River read it all then looked to kyoko and went over and gently sat next to her and looked over her sleeping face. "Your important to me kyoko." He said quietly as he gently brushed some hair from her face

Thana giggled at him before tinting her head twoards humans kissing his cheek. "Well if you did survive the ride it will be worth it." She said happily to him

"I'm laughing at how cute you looked" he said as he walked over to the table as well and kissed her cheek then sat down next to her

[/QUOTE]
...✿Emiko followed since they were gonna take a shower together✿...

Apache said:
Madurai rushed to school he couldn't take another late slip he looked on his phone "i'm almost there" he bust the turn there it is it was just down the street finally he made it ran to class and sat down.
Mitsu watched as some boy ran past her. "Hmmm does he really think there are classes?" She asked her self as her long thin tail with an arrow point at the end whipped around behind her before she smiled and skipped after the boy soon entering the class. "What are you doing?" She asked as he stopped behind him and stared curiously

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland kept marching on before tilting his head at the question and thinking before a gas station came into view in the distance "Well, i'm not entirely sure, my family has a place outside of Oklahoma city, so i guess we'll ask around once we get to there." he said calmly as he pointed at the gas station.

[/QUOTE]
Dakota nodded as she saw where he was pointing "Well at least we aren't too far then" she said with a small smile.

Mayyflower said:
( xD yea)
Luke chuckled and followed her
Kairassi continued to walk out of the store, soon adjusting her scarf to cover her face a little while her cheeks returned to normal "Do you wanna walk? Or just teleport?"

Nanne said:
Mako reached out and pulled her in. He hugged her as if she was a body pillow, "Mm....so comfortable...so....warm.." he mumbled in his sleep.
"Mak-" Yuna let out a small gasp when she was suddenly pulled into a hug, blushing furiously because of it. She began to move very slowly to try to get free.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"It's good to have a boring life every once in a while." He said softly to her

[/QUOTE]
"You make it interesting " she said leaning over and kissing him" you want to go visit them im sure they would love to meet you"she said witha hopeful grin

Nonalaka said:
Dakota nodded as she saw where he was pointing "Well at least we aren't too far then" she said with a small smile.
Roland turned his head before offering a small smile then looking back in front of him and he started to walk a bit faster "Well, if anything i could see about trying to get us a taxi while there, and some snacks." he said trying to lighten the mood even just a little.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Mitsu watched as some boy ran past her. "Hmmm does he really think there are classes?" She asked her self as her long thin tail with an arrow point at the end whipped around behind her before she smiled and skipped after the boy soon entering the class. "What are you doing?" She asked as he stopped behind him and stared curiously

[/QUOTE]
Madurai looked at the girl "well im going to class aren't you"? Madurai said with a curious face.

Sixxx said:
"You make it interesting " she said leaning over and kissing him" you want to go visit them im sure they would love to meet you"she said witha hopeful grin
"Sure of love to meet your family." He said softly to her before kissing her nose gently then smiling

Apache said:
Madurai looked at the girl "well im going to class aren't you"? Madurai said with a curious face.
Mitsu immediately giggled at him her tail whipping around around happily as she giggled. "Ok before I awnser first let me ask you this. What are you?" She asked as she leaned close with an excited smile to figure out what he was

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Mitsu immediately giggled at him her tail whipping around around happily as she giggled. "Ok before I awnser first let me ask you this. What are you?" She asked as she leaned close with an excited smile to figure out what he was

[/QUOTE]
Madurai stared for a short second" Oh im a human and demon but im a good person if people dont make me mad what are you"? He asked in a curious face.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland turned his head before offering a small smile then looking back in front of him and he started to walk a bit faster "Well, if anything i could see about trying to get us a taxi while there, and some snacks." he said trying to lighten the mood even just a little.

[/QUOTE]
Dakota nodded "Yeah, some snacks sound nice" she said with a smile "Do you want me to walk the rest of the way?" She asked.

Apache said:
Madurai stared for a short second" Oh im a human and demon but im a good person if people dont make me mad what are you"? He asked in a curious face.
"Me? Oh I'm half nei-sanctum and half succubus." She said before giving him a smile as her tail whipped around happily

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Sure of love to meet your family." He said softly to her before kissing her nose gently then smiling

[/QUOTE]
" ill call and we will leave in an hour" she said with a grin she missed her home and her family " they will like you, you make me happy... What else do you want to know sweetheart?"

Nonalaka said:
"Mak-" Yuna let out a small gasp when she was suddenly pulled into a hug, blushing furiously because of it. She began to move very slowly to try to get free.
Mako hugged her a bit tighter. "No..." he mumbled again in his sleep. He turned to get comfortable and ended up in a spooning position. "Mm..smells nice.." he mumbled.

Nonalaka said:
Kairassi continued to walk out of the store, soon adjusting her scarf to cover her face a little while her cheeks returned to normal "Do you wanna walk? Or just teleport?"
"We can teleport" he says before grabbing her hand and teleported them to the place where they were going

(Kinda just forgot where they were going ;-
;)

Sixxx said:
" ill call and we will leave in an hour" she said with a grin she missed her home and her family " they will like you, you make me happy... What else do you want to know sweetheart?"
"How much you love me." He said softly with a smile because he knew she loved him but he wanted to hear it even though he didnt need to hear it to know how much she loved him

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Me? Oh I'm half nei-sanctum and half succubus." She said before giving him a smile as her tail whipped around happily

[/QUOTE]
Madurai looked confused "oh um im Madurai Zuchigo and you are"???

Nonalaka said:
Dakota nodded "Yeah, some snacks sound nice" she said with a smile "Do you want me to walk the rest of the way?" She asked.
Roland sighed then looked back at her "But now i don't feel like stopping to let you off." he said with a small huff as he kept walking along while looking forward.

Daniel reaving]"H A Aow much you love me." He said softly with a smile because he knew she loved him but he wanted to hear it even though he didnt need to hear it to know how much she loved him [/QUOTE] amber blushed and was a bit shocked but leaned forward and kissed him " i love you so so so much Atrio " she hugged him happily [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/23228-daniel-reaving/ said:
@Daniel reaving[/URL]

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I'm mitsu it's very nice to meet you." She said as she held out a hand for him to shake

[/QUOTE]
Madurai shoke mitsu's hand and said"are you new here"? He asked with a smile on his face.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back