• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

HimeragiSeiker said:
''alright. lets just do it 3 weeks from now in Eleysion. that way, i dont have to wait''
...✿She said before she kissed over Blake's sternum, in the middle of his chest✿...
Blake chuckled at the feeling before slowly sitting up and looking at her. "I never thought I'd love some one so much after such a short amount of time

Roman said:
Hayate rested his head on Thana's back. "Really?" He asked, sighing quietly. "How far is it?"
"At least 200 miles." She said as the dragon flapped its wings and quickly spead up

At

Sixxx said:
She leaned down and kissed him dropping the photo on the nightstand before pulling away and pouting at him" do you really think i suck"
@Daniel reaving[/quoteAt atrio just sat up and looked at her. "What do you think?" He asked her knowing she had to know he was joking

LunaCrosby said:
Kyoko remained peacefully sleeping, only moving to get comfortable.
River got her into the house then looked around lost as he held her close. "Uhhhh fuck where's her room." He whispered to him self as he looked around

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Blake chuckled at the feeling before slowly sitting up and looking at her. "I never thought I'd love some one so much after such a short amount of time
"At least 200 miles." She said as the dragon flapped its wings and quickly spead up

At

[/QUOTE]
...✿Emiko giggled as she sat up as well, bring the blanket up to her chest to cover herself✿...

''me too..''

Roman said:
"But it doesn't look that way to me." Roman said, before laying her back on the bed again, "Anyways, let's find out~"
(((( Fade... Again xD ))))
(poor mal xD )

Mal laid there, this time covering anything below her eyes with the blanket.

HimeragiSeiker said:
...✿Emiko giggled as she sat up as well, bring the blanket up to her chest to cover herself✿...
''me too..''
Blake smiled and brought a hand to her cheek before he leaned close and kissed her

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Blake chuckled at the feeling before slowly sitting up and looking at her. "I never thought I'd love some one so much after such a short amount of time

At

[/QUOTE]
There was a room down the hall with a sign labeled 'Kyoko'. it was slightly cracked open, her not having shut it all the way when she left.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Blake smiled and brought a hand to her cheek before he leaned close and kissed her

[/QUOTE]
...✿Emiko soon started to kiss Blake back✿...

Nonalaka said:
Yuna was walking along the path on the park, taking in the scenery before noticing someone leaning against a tree. Yuna blinked, were they okay? Were they hurt? Or just sleeping? She slowly walked over to investigate....Wait... it was Mako. Yuna watched him, wondering if she should wake him, outside wasn't a good place to sleep, but he looked so peaceful....
Mako slept peacefully under the tree. He was really knocked out from all the exercise he did today.

Daniel reaving]Blake chuckled at the feeling before slowly sitting up and looking at her. "I never thought I'd love some one so much after such a short amount of time "At least 200 miles." She said as the dragon flapped its wings and quickly spead up At [/QUOTE] She laughed and kissed him wrapping her arms around his neck "mmmm i could spend the rest of my days in this bed with you" she kissed his nose and stood hoping off the bed and plucking his shirt from the floor an buttoned it to cover her self it was a little dress on her she turned to him with a grin "but im starving " she walked out to the kitchen and began to cook breakfast [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/23228-daniel-reaving/ said:
@Daniel reaving[/URL]

HimeragiSeiker said:
''well......how long have we...yknow...been in a relationship?''
Ken rubbed his chin, "It's been quite the while. I forgt myself to be honest. Why do you ask?"

HimeragiSeiker said:
''....maybe we should get you to an actual medic..''
...♱She said picking her up and carrying her into a van. She was soon rested on a small bed in the van in the back of it as Neo went inside the back and closed the back doors, soon snapping her fingers as the van was being driven by Natsumi♱...

''so this is what you wanna do?''

''save supers and kill some humans to make a message? pretty much...''

''well...lets get her to Eleysion...''

...☫She said before the van was teleported into Eleysion. Yoshino of course, wont be forced to stay. Just only until she is fully healed☫...

''and this would be considered kidnapping''

''you wanna stick to human laws, go ahead. the human laws are bullshit now...another fucking equality issue..''
...♦︎Yoshino stayed motionless, a faint glow emitting around her as her cuts and slashes started to heal. Though the wound on her head remained the same. She would probably need stitches for that and her wings probably needed to be wrapped too♦︎...

WeirdPrincess said:
(( Huzza! xD I was gonna use Elora, since she's new. You could send whoever, unless you want me to choose someone ))
(((( You can choose. Want me to make a list? ))))

Roman said:
Alex laughed a little, "Alright the. Be careful while you're out there!" He said, waving to her before going to change and then leave.
Yuki waved back. She liked keeping up with her normal routine of going out for runs or at least doing something active. After her run and finishing her shake she got back to her place and took a quick shower before taking a nice warm relaxing bath. "Ah...so warm...it feels nice...like Alex..." she said to herself.

Roman said:
Keiji thought for a moment as he closed the blinds. Sadly nothing came to mind and he just shrugged. "Whatever gets you on your feet or moving in general." He told her.
Dylan sat up and a large frapacinno appeared in her hands and she sipped it absent mindedly " what time is it , what should we do today "

@Roman

LunaCrosby said:
(poor mal xD )
Mal laid there, this time covering anything below her eyes with the blanket.
(((( She has no one to blame but herself~ ))))

Roman was laying in bed next to Mal, the blanket only covering his lower half. "Hmph. Shouldn't own up to things you can't do, Mal~" he said with a small laugh.

Last edited by a moderator:
Roman said:
"I don't attend. My son did though... Also it sounds like you could use something to eat." Akane said.
~~~~~~"do you want to go out to eat"Madurai said in a nervous tone."i-i mean if u don't just say so"Madurai said with sweat dripping.

"He doesn't... His own brother disagrees with what he did. The type of Bing yo are doesn't matter. He wants to stay on Earth, he'll live like an earthling..."

Roman said:
(((( She has no one to blame but herself~ ))))
Roman was laying in bed next to Mal, the blanket only covering his lower half. "Hmph. Shouldn't own up to things you can't do, Mal~" he said with a small laugh.
(uh huh xD )

Mal looked at him "i-it's just really h-hot in here" she said, using the same excuse.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...♗Ayen chuckled then rubbed the back of Lilliana's head while wrapping his other arm around her before looking over to Len and gesturing for him to join the hug, which he did before Ayen adjusted his arm to wrap around the both of them as he closed his eyes and smiled, thinking Len and him may not feel so isolated out here after all with Lilliana around♗...
"So, it will be a little while longer before i have the cottage finished, would you two mind hanging back till then?"

[/QUOTE]
...♧Lilliana was pushed against Ayen a bit as Len was pulled into the hug, and instead of freaking out from being surrounded by people Lilliana felt completely at ease, like she was finally home after a long time. As Ayen spoke Lilliana moved her head up from being buried in his neck to a position where she could look at him, taking in his words. She had forgotten that he was busy building a house, so she felt slightly bad for distracting him. But she nodded at his request, soon responding♧...

"Yeah, that's okay. I won't get in your way."

At

[/QUOTE]
"200... Does that also mean 20 in some weied language?" He asked, hoping Thana would say yes.

Nanne said:
Yuki waved back. She liked keeping up with her normal routine of going out for runs or at least doing something active. After her run and finishing her shake she got back to her place and took a quick shower before taking a nice warm relaxing bath. "Ah...so warm...it feels nice...like Alex..." she said to herself.
Alex had walked in, awhile after Yuki got home. He kicked off his shoes and tossed his jacket on a chair. Alex then went to the bathroom, and tuturned the knob, but the door didn't open. "Yuki?"

Roman said:
Alex had walked in, awhile after Yuki got home. He kicked off his shoes and tossed his jacket on a chair. Alex then went to the bathroom, and tuturned the knob, but the door didn't open. "Yuki?"
Yuki didn't hear or answer to Alex. She was taking a small nap in her bath because was a bit tired from her run.

LunaCrosby said:
There was a room down the hall with a sign labeled 'Kyoko'. it was slightly cracked open, her not having shut it all the way when she left.
River immediately sighed a sigh of relief. "Thank god they labels the doors." He said before carring her into her room then gently laying her down on the bed

HimeragiSeiker said:
...✿Emiko soon started to kiss Blake back✿...
Blake smiled into the kiss and deepened it before pulling away and smiling at her

Sixxx said:
She laughed and kissed him wrapping her arms around his neck "mmmm i could spend the rest of my days in this bed with you" she kissed his nose and stood hoping off the bed and plucking his shirt from the floor an buttoned it to cover her self it was a little dress on her she turned to him with a grin "but im starving " she walked out to the kitchen and began to cook breakfast
@Daniel reaving
Atrio just chuckled before he got up and slipped on a pair of pants and underwear then stretched his arms before walking out after her

Sixxx said:
Dylan sat up and a large frapacinno appeared in her hands and she sipped it absent mindedly " what time is it , what should we do today "
@Roman
Keiji shrugged, "I don't know... Sometime in the afternoon. As for activities, I feel like I deserve to sit on the couch all day."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back